• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

EireKHAOTIX The R-P Gamer

Everyone's thoughts on Babylon 5?

12 posts in this topic

So I want to hear all you awesome people posting your thoughts on The T.V Series Babylon 5 and just how EPIC it is? NO SPOILERS please. I know you cannot talk about ALOT of things without giving away spoilers but please try and refrain from doing so. I haven't finished the whole series yet but I am really far in. So please NO SPOILERS people. Thank you!

Andolini likes this

So I want to hear all you awesome people posting your thoughts on The T.V Series Babylon 5 and just how EPIC it is? NO SPOILERS please. I know you cannot talk about ALOT of things without giving away spoilers but please try and refrain from doing so. I haven't finished the whole series yet but I am really far in. So please NO SPOILERS people. Thank you!

Apologies, takes a while to get through every thread and post, and i finally find you, one of my favorite shows ever, a few of the main cast are dead now and its a huge shame they were great people, really great the show is slammed by alot of folks but for me it was and is one of my favorites and always will be, i think ive watched it 2 or 3 times a year every year since it first aired.

I love it, Joe loves it, Spoony loves it. Can there be any doubt it is the best show ever?

Edit: How did I miss this two weeks ago, and why weren't there responses? This show would get a Joe Bad Ass Seal of Approval.

I love it, Joe loves it, Spoony loves it. Can there be any doubt it is the best show ever?

Edit: How did I miss this two weeks ago, and why weren't there responses? This show would get a Joe Bad Ass Seal of Approval.

As soon as i found it i thought the same, i thought id kept an eye on every post, im considering flailing myself for missing it :) so i had to post here, i may have to hunt down and force every AJSA member who doesnt post here and make them watch all episodes of sex and the city back to front for a solid month.

B5? That's a blast from the past. I really admire the messages in this show. The visuals were impressive for the time and it's so different from Star Trek that dominated the era of sci fi

and it's so different from Star Trek that dominated the era of sci fi

I know it was well written, almost like the writers actually watched their own show.

I hated it at first(when it was still being made), I thought it was so over-rated. But I went back a few years ago and gave it a 2nd chance, now its one of my favorite sci-fi's.

It took me a while to get into it but once I did the show was absolutely fantastic.

Can't believe I missed this thread, thankyou Bunny for bringing it back from the dead.

I did have a little thing for Claudia Christian.

Babylon 5 just really is a gem of a show and I really am glad to find people that are like minded! It's characters its story its messages just everything is awesome! (Sorry for late replies I had to send away to get my pc fixed because it clapped out XD)

One of the most influential sci-fi series in my life. I LOVE IT. I watched it on TV, then I watched every time they did a rerun, then both it on DVD and watched it over and over again. Not every year, but 2-3 years I watch it again. It is insanely awesome and I can't recommend it enough. 

P.S.: Anyone who fell in love with Ivanova please raise your hand. Raises hand. Both hands. And legs. And starts jumping. And has to put an image of Ivanova on to his desktop.  :D

ViralBunny likes this

It took me a while to get into it but once I did the show was absolutely fantastic.

Can't believe I missed this thread, thankyou Bunny for bringing it back from the dead.

I did have a little thing for Claudia Christian.

It took me a while to get into it but once I did the show was absolutely fant

Yeah your not the only one who had a crush on her, and it was great to have a character like her as it wasnt a scifi babe thing she had actual charm and character which frankly alot of scifi ladies just dont.. also glad the threads got some attention the show deserves it.