• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Drunkcrusader

NEED Friends LOL

20 posts in this topic

first topic, i just made the switch from 360 to ps4, but have no one to play with so if people could tell me there psn id for ps4 and what they like to play that would be good, also sorry if this topic has already been started but i am new to the site :) cheers

AmazingStrawboy and horizon31 like this

So far I have cod ghosts, kill zone, ac4, and resogun. Classes are winding down so I should be able to play more.

ddrkreature

Also, welcome to the angry army

Drunkcrusader likes this

Welcome to the army and feel free to add me. Don't know if we come around to game together but won't hurt does it?

Drunkcrusader likes this

i havnt used a console since ps2 days.. welcome to having no friends =P .. on ps4

Drunkcrusader likes this

Yeah feel free to add me as well. You'll find that most users here will be fine with it but I would suggest quoting AJSA in your request so they know where you coming from and of course welcome to the army!  

Drunkcrusader likes this

Feel free to add me to. PS4 is arriving tomorrow so I'll be online soon!

Drunkcrusader likes this

Anyone please feel free to add me - ozy018 - I currently have Assassins creed 4, Fifa 14 and Knack

Drunkcrusader likes this

Feel free to add me, i normally plays games like BF4 , Killzone and COD, even if i been playing Knack a lot, a better game than the score most reviews gave it.

Drunkcrusader likes this

I'm actually moving over to PS4 from Xbox 360 myself. As a matter of fact, I just made my profile and this is my first post. Funny how that is. I joined PS Plus and I canceled my auto-renew for XBL, but it will be up for another year before it goes down. My PSN name is TheFabledHunter (also my nickname on here) and my XBL Gamertag is Sangheili94. (Halo fan, in case you know what Sangheili means) :D

Drunkcrusader likes this

Got AC4, Resogun, KZ:SF and NBA 2k14. Feel free to add me :)

Drunkcrusader likes this

Feel free to add me!
PSN: Cottonsw0bz
So far i have Battlefield 4, Assassins creed:black flag, Resogun, contrast, Flower, and Warframe.

Drunkcrusader likes this

Feel free to add me too, I have very few PSN friends.

Looking for friends to add I play bf4, killzone SF, cod ghost, resogun and all the other f2p games. Add me online my gt is xhorizonx31 I would much appreciate the add and if anyone else needs a friend ill gladly accept.

I have bf4 and killzone, although I'm pretty much only playing bf4 right now. Everyone can add me if you like to play Conquest or Rush. PSN: Run2Failure

If your all looking to get some friends or add some meat to that friend lists should come by and check out this thread.

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/9905-angry-army-psn-name-list/

Look at the list add some people, make sure to post your username and PSN so we all can grow this community.