• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaz32

If Batman or Superman is in Dead Rising, how would they handle the zombies and psychopaths?

12 posts in this topic

Right now I'm watching a playthrough of Dead Rising 3, and this question pops out of my mind. This game series is filled with both thousands of zombies and crazy psychos that just kills people for their own stupid reasons, so I was wondering what will happen if Batman and Superman is put in this situation.

For Batman, he'll probably break the psychopaths' bones and lock them up, and he will definitely own zombie asses. After all he did kill vampires and Dracula before.

My guess for Superman is that he'll just tie those psychos upside down on the highest building he can find one by one so they will behave themselves. For the zombies, I don't know, he should just kill them but I have a feeling that it's against his code of must not kill anyone.

LouisHasHisPILLS likes this

Batman would be a zombie, and Superman would kill zombies...ergo Batman dies while Superman tries to save the survivors.

Batman would kill everything in sight.
Superman would knock everyone down.

That would be op. So they would be toned down to killing couple of zombies at the time.

Batman would use his money and science to make a bite proof suit and some kind of sonic weapon that makes their heads explode

Super Man use ice breath and shatter them to pieces

Lets be honest here both would probably shit themselves when they realized their gadgets and superpowers just blew bits of dead people around and yet the bits continued to try to advance and eat them.

The psycho's they could probably handle just fine. I mean they do normally anyways.

Batman would use his resources to make a cure while superman flies to another planet in search of a cure.(because that makes total sense).

They both shit themselves and do the only sensible thing they can do ..... phone Chris Redfield and have him deal with it.

What's Chris going to do? Try and punch boulders several inches at a time at zombies? He would probably die of roid rage.

Judge Lazar likes this

Batman would develop a bite proof suit and study to find a cure. Superman would just kill all the things.

They both shit themselves and do the only sensible thing they can do ..... phone Chris Redfield and have him deal with it.

Or call Jake Muller and Frank West. They're the pros.