• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Alanas4201

North Korea doesn't look dangerous from space.

46 posts in this topic

They may look small but they have like Millions of Troops what i heard....There gonna get there asses kicked if they declare war on USA

At the Moment they have,

189,000 Paramilitary Soldiers

1,106,000 Active Soldiers

8,200,000 Reserves

TOTAL  9,495,000 Soldiers 

Dunno if Numbers matter anymore since our Technology is WAY more advanced than North Korea.

They may look small but they have like Millions of Troops what i heard....There gonna get there asses kicked if they declare war on USA

At the Moment they have,

8,200,000 Reserves

Dunno if Numbers matter anymore since our Technology is WAY more advanced than North Korea.

8,200.000 peasants not solders.

8,200.000 peasants not solders.

That works too

Population  -  2011 estimate 24,554,000

I highly doubt they have 8million solders.

Even People of Republic of China has 2,285,000 solders in army

i feel sorry for those poor bastards :( wish there was a way to remove this rotten government

north korea isn't dangerous....the facts are simple, but fox news would rather you be scared for the rest of your life.

First lets consider their nuclear program, its only about 50 years behind ours, they still need to test their weapons as where we don't. look at the output our PhD's compared to thiers. we are popping out scientists not only at a higher rate but of better quality, don't belive me? just look at the discoveries made in elementary particle physics and quantum mechanics, you wont find north korea listed anywhere.

Second, they cut themselves off from the rest of the world with strict regulations and filters on anything foreign, i.e goods, internet, scientific research, global training ops, ect.

Third, they think they have allies, but they don't. if anything were to happen, their allies would turn on them at the most opportune time because , of the way they act to the rest of the world. surely their allies see this and have to ask the question, "can we really trust them"? I see lots of betrayal in their future.

Forth, they make threats against south korea and united states every 4-8 years, why?! because we get a new leader and they want to test that new leader's backbone....look at the past 100 years, they do this everytime we get a new president....their antics are nothing new.

Fifth, because of their child like antics, during a world war the only country that would possibly help them is china. im talking about resources. already there are some countries that wont trade with them, and for good reason! china can barely support themselves let alone another country. they simply don't have the resources for a serious war.

our allies have korea beat in every category, maybe they should focus on the #1 contender instead of trying to fight the Champ.

in a world of evolved philosophy, and so much history, it sickens me to know that there are people out there that are still bloodthirsty.......shame on them  

North Korea only had one chance during cold war got kicked ass by Nato, but then big friend china come because of borders and kicked Britain's and Americas ass and stoped with white peace mainly stopped ww3.

north korea isn't dangerous....the facts are simple, but fox news would rather you be scared for the rest of your life.

First lets consider their nuclear program, its only about 50 years behind ours, they still need to test their weapons as where we don't. look at the output our PhD's compared to thiers. we are popping out scientists not only at a higher rate but of better quality, don't belive me? just look at the discoveries made in elementary particle physics and quantum mechanics, you wont find north korea listed anywhere.

Second, they cut themselves off from the rest of the world with strict regulations and filters on anything foreign, i.e goods, internet, scientific research, global training ops, ect.

Third, they think they have allies, but they don't. if anything were to happen, their allies would turn on them at the most opportune time because , of the way they act to the rest of the world. surely their allies see this and have to ask the question, "can we really trust them"? I see lots of betrayal in their future.

Forth, they make threats against south korea and united states every 4-8 years, why?! because we get a new leader and they want to test that new leader's backbone....look at the past 100 years, they do this everytime we get a new president....their antics are nothing new.

Fifth, because of their child like antics, during a world war the only country that would possibly help them is china. im talking about resources. already there are some countries that wont trade with them, and for good reason! china can barely support themselves let alone another country. they simply don't have the resources for a serious war.

our allies have korea beat in every category, maybe they should focus on the #1 contender instead of trying to fight the Champ.

in a world of evolved philosophy, and so much history, it sickens me to know that there are people out there that are still bloodthirsty.......shame on them  

Mean While in South Korea.... Opa Gangnam style... Sucks to live in North Korea if you leave the country and they catch you leaving next thing what will happend to you is that you may end up in Prison for life in North Korea or they will execute you.

iGun likes this

At the Moment they have,

8,200,000 Reserves

Those numbers are essentially meaningless. I am willing to bet that the second they cross the border into the south at least 1/3 to half of them would throw down their weapons and surrender so they could have a decent meal and not have to worry about being executed if they express an opinion different from that of the glorious "god" leader.

lordvetynari likes this

when did they look dangerous?

when did they look dangerous?

Oh, around the time they became a hostile nation within striking distance of two major US allies.

So, yeah, pretty much always

Oh, around the time they became a hostile nation within striking distance of two major US allies.

So, yeah, pretty much always

Yeah and when they build their nukes.

Yeah and when they build their nukes.

There's questions as to if the "nukes" they tested were even attaining fission reactions, or whether what was picked up was just the catalyst explosions.

516c321986a75.jpg

I'd be careful- we all know what he did to the last person who called him fat over the internet.

Nasty Note likes this

I'd be careful- we all know what he did to the last person who called him fat over the internet.

Best anime i seen from DBZ times.

Best anime i seen from DBZ times.

Is best anime because if from best korea. bth_nod.gif

North Korean soldiers are well educated and are war ready. Nothing can stop them.

Except for glorified RC planes, piloted by people using Xbox 360 controllers... and a XLR mountain dew in a cup holder.

America. FUCK YEAH!

Bytrine and argetlam350 like this