• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

DoctorEvil

EVENT: SATURDAY OUTFIT OP; DEC 7th (3PM EST/8PM GMT Start)

23 posts in this topic

AJSA Planetside 2 Saturday Ops!!

Hey everybody we are trying some different days and times for our Ops Nights, so this first one is going to start in the Afternoon US East/Evening Europe and go on for as long as we have the will to do the event.  Feel free to hop on as the event goes on throughout the night. 

In an effort to make the event more like Wave 1 than Wave 2 from the last time we tried this, the Officers and Sergeants will try to have a short meeting Friday evening to make sure we are ready to expand and contract the Squads (and Platoons) to accommodate as large a turnout as possible.

Some other notes for our newer members:

WHERE: WATERSON Server, Terran Republic

WHEN: December 7th, 3pm EST/8pm GMT Start 

WHO: We DO NOT expect Joe to attend this event, so please hop on to play Planetside with the community.

WHAT: This will be a general Ops night, we will for the majority of the time move from whatever continent needs our help, playing the alerts to get XP, and when the mood strikes us, have a Harasser/Flash Race.

HOW: We will be talking on our AJSA Teamspeak Server: ts3.ajsagaming.com (AJSA Only!) When you join a squad in-game, look for the Teamspeak Channel with the same name (and your Squad Leader in it).  

Look out for our Officers and Sergeants in Teamspeak and they can get you into the AJA outfit!

Filming the event and posting clips after the event is encouraged!

elgys and Ysnar like this

Woohoo! This is the perfect thing to spice up the coming weekend after this hellish week of school work... Can't wait for it. Gonna' roll with the fellow Heavies again~ (For what it's worth since I can't interact over TeamSpeak ._.).

I've got a tournament on saturday, but I can be there at 7 and hopefully at 5

This is great news, I've been preparing for this since the last event.  I have finally maxed out the squad certs and I'm finishing off the sundy certs... I'll definitely attend the whole event

Yay Ops that aren't on Friday. Me likey!

I'll be there around 3 EST.

i will posible be there around the middle if i converted the time right, i hope we will not go in one giant blob like last time, i was not able to even get close to the action, i just crashed as soon as i got close :mellow:

so a small problem has just appeared within a few hours of my last post witch may stop me from being at the op, basically my computer decided to be evil and blow its self up :mellow: i am glad i have a laptop so i can still use the internet

God dammit, I'm going to be gone for a good part of Saturday (seeing the Madoka Magica movie up in Boston; already have the tickets)!

Grr, conflicted! 

Ah, well. Here's hoping the event will still be ongoing by the time I get back (probably around 4/5 PM EST). If not, then I hope everyone has fun. Make sure to stomp a few Smurfs and brain some Barnies for me! 

I would certainly love to be there, I may already have lots of experience but i really want to get more used to working with the AJSA and all its members and officers. Switching from S3X1 to the AJSA has been kind of tough (Especially since i had to switch from the Vanu to the TR), and i look forward to getting back in to the swing of things with everyone else.

Hmmm... I might be on around 5PMish EST.

Heh, I'm not even in the outfit yet, haven't been able to get the invite yet... But I've rolled with the AJSA squads before, even this morning, or evening for those in the US.

I'm definitely joining in on this though!

It starts at 9PM for me, so expect me getting there early!

Will do my very best to be there I can promise that much.

I'll try to be there but I have stil no acoount on the sever so i wil be grinding today so i can be to use in the training alittle not so expirenced 

I'll try to be there but I have stil no acoount on the sever so i wil be grinding today so i can be to use in the training alittle not so expirenced 

I take anyone in my squad, so long as you run heavy or medic. I am happy to take newbs who don't know the game, though I frown upon noobs who refuse to take instruction

I'll be there later, right now is 1.00 am at the time of this post, see you guys there!

Ill try to be there as early as possible.

I may not be able to make it until later.I might be going to a candle lighting at a cemetery if the weather permits.  

im in the process of re-installing it after having to wipe the pc so hopefully i can get there