• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Commander Shepard

R.I.P Paul Walker

22 posts in this topic

I think most of you have heard that tragic news...... that Paul Walker has long passed this Earth and now is gone from our lives. I made this post to give grief of the tragic event and mourn our wonderful actor of the Fast & Furious series.... I want to mourn on Paul Walkers death and hope that his family may live their lives normal and protected, and I want to thank all who have already mourned for Paul and care for him. He is one of the many important people who have passed away from this life and I'm glad to have such a great community where we can respect anyone and everyone. May Paul Walker Rest In Peace.... ='C

fast-furious-6-paul-walker-300-01.jpg

fast-and-furious-2001-14-g.jpg

Paul-Walker-Nissan-Skyline-GTR-R34-fast-

Garrett Tibbs likes this

It is very sad to lose such a talented young actor. He will live on through his movies & will never be forgotten.

Now, I have to ask this.... Does anyone else find it ironic that he died in a car accident?

Now, I have to ask this.... Does anyone else find it ironic that he died in a car accident?

Too soon...? Nah.

Did people really like Paul Walker? Because before his death, I rarely heard people talk about him outside of a FnF movie.

I'm wondering if people are just using his death as a justification to be sad.

Edit: Yeah, he was a nice guy. But my question still stands.

Edited by Sol Omega

Brian Griffin died to a car.

Now this.

Illuminati 

filepicker%2FzD0W4VkUQUiwejc2XHij_illumi

Xerion, I also agree that it was ironic to have a car accident, but remember his quote......

gImtp6D.jpg

Oh and Sol Omega, im sure people talk about him, even after FNF 6.... And Many People Loved Him Before, So I mean it does seem like they just want something to be sad on, but it's mainly because of how he talked to many and was a nice person. I guarantee he is better than most hollywood stars.

Xerion likes this

Too soon...? Nah.

Did people really like Paul Walker? Because before his death, I rarely heard people talk about him outside of a FnF movie.

I'm wondering if people are just using his death as a justification to be sad.

Edit: Yeah, he was a nice guy. But my question still stands.

Let's be honest here... Vin Diesel is the real star of the FnF movie franchise. Paul Walker was just 'window-dressing'. I'm sorry that a daughter lost a father because of his reckless behavior but I can't say that I'm all jammed up about it.

Bytrine, im sure people still remember that, like me. It's just he died so young and so coincidentally that it boggles our minds just thinking about it. Im sure his family is fine, but I dont believe they will be safe from the internet to long. I just hope the family forever stays in peace. 

But no one mourns the boy who got shot six times by his step father for protecting his sister from being raped?

Because he wasn't an actor. People don't care about people dying like heroes for protecting another person. But if you got a role in a movie and you die in a car accident like 100 of other people, then people have to be sad.

It's a bit weird that every time an actor dies, people cry whole rivers,...

Halavo likes this

RIP in piece Bruce Wayne. I hope someone will continue your career as a Mexican wrestler. I hope you have lots of spaghetti and meatballs in there... where ever you are now?

I think quoting Adam Jensen and JC Denton would be good and bad choice ''Yeah, RIP'' and ''What a shame''. I don't know him personally or never liked him as an actor. Sure, it's sad when people die but that kind of stuff happens every day all around this globe. I feel more sad for the people in poor countries who die because of starvation rather than for this fella. It's kinda hilarious how some people compared him to James Dean, who is much better actor than Bruce Wayne I mean Paul Walker.

But no one mourns the boy who got shot six times by his step father for protecting his sister from being raped?

Hell, no one even mourns his friend who also died in the accident with him.

Awesome actors like Paul and Heath die while fags like Bieber are still alive. 

Hell, no one even mourns his friend who also died in the accident with him.

That's because the friend was the one driving the car at an insane speed, in the middle of a city, that luckily did not kill more people.

If he lived, I'm sure he would be vilified as 'that guy who killed Paul Walker' and never have a moments peace the rest of his life, so in that sense, maybe things turned out for the best for him.

Awesome actors like Paul and Heath die while fags like Bieber are still alive. 

Paul Walker was no 'Heath Ledger' !

Not even close. Ledger was an 'A-List' character actor, Walker was a 'B-List-Tom Cruise-wannabe' at best and although I don't care for his music, I don't believe Justin Bieber is either an actor, or a homosexual, so I don't see what your point is. 

Warning... Someone has leaked wreckage photos out on the web of the bodies laying out in plain site. Be careful of what you search for.

umm WYLD, i think you looked at the wrong pictures buddy....

No one has pics of his dead body....

Only memories of them....

Yeah unfortunately I stumbled across those photos on the liveleak website. Yeah really hope they died in the crash and not burned to death because definitely wasn't pretty.

I just hope his family is recovering from the shock....