• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Seraphyx

Lindsay Lohan lawsuit against GTA 5

51 posts in this topic

Yep. Lindsay wants to file a lawsuit against GTA 5 for using her likeness in the game (the cover) and the character in game that you had to film while having sex for that paparazzi (actually it said they stole "her" look). She has supposedly talked to her lawyers and they are writing up a lawsuit.

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/01/lindsay-lohan-grand-theft-auto-v-gtav-video-game-image-lawsuit/#ixzz2mGu67gdF

Yeah, it's from tmz, so who knows how true this is but I think it's definitely possible she actually is trying to do this.

I'm sure somewhere in the credits or in the manual or somewhere else they have that disclaimer that "all people depicted in this game are fictional, any similarities are completely unintentional blah blah blah." So I doubt they'll be able to get anywhere with this lawsuit.

Golgo28 likes this

i didnt know you could copywrite the "dirt scumbag trashy tramp" look, that Lindsay sure is a business genius for doing that....

Nasty Note likes this

Seriously? The woman on the cover of GTA V looks nothing like Lindsay Lohan! I think this is just Lohan wanting a share of the billion dollars GTA V has made.

Washed-up celebrity looking to cause controversy in an attempt to become relevant again.

News at 11.

uhhggg....   as always,  famous people got nothing better to do these days,  and can't  take a parody.   its a shame.

Washed-up celebrity looking to cause controversy in an attempt to become relevant again.

News at 11.

Pretty much any news is good news in their eyes.

Nothing new, this has been happening for a few years now.

Move on, don't pay those celebs more attention than they deserve.

Why is she so famous anyway?

She's a former child star currently in a cycle of drug abuse and rehab. In today's culture of celebrity worship/stalking, the real question would be "why wouldn't she still be famous?"

It's kind of funny because Niko Bellic's voice actor from GTA IV tried to set up a lawsuit or something after the release. If I remember correctly he felt he was underpaid because of all the attention his character received and all the money that was made off sales. Now we have Lohan also trying to basically steal from R*...it's comical.

uhhggg....   as always,  famous people got nothing better to do these days,  and can't  take a parody.   its a shame.

It's not that. She only wants attention and more fame, so she might get another role on another movie. This gas NOTHING to do with her sense of humor (even though it's still horrible) but rather only with the possibility of gaining more fame (and money).

Blugh.... How is it that she survives so many drunk drivings, but PWalk gets whacked by a bad drive?!

First on Oprah and now this?

She's trying to get back into the media spotlight.

It won't work,she'll have to try harder

The cover reason is stupid as it's probably based on Yvonne Stahvoski or Shelby Welinder. 

The sue reason itself is stupid, as it happened to many other celebrities before.

But I doubt anyone should care about this news, also I heard that's just a rumor.

Grand-Theft-Auto-5-artwork.jpg

=

Lindsay_Lohan_at_Cynthia_Rowley.jpg

????

Yeah, I hate it when I run out of drugs and have to sue someone randomly to try and get some more. It's such a drag...

It's not that. She only wants attention and more fame, so she might get another role on another movie. This gas NOTHING to do with her sense of humor (even though it's still horrible) but rather only with the possibility of gaining more fame (and money).

yeah i know. im just saying  this is happenning so often these days , its getting anoying more then enything else : /

she also tried to sue Pitbull after he briefly dissed her in one of his songs.

Rockstar should sue her back for the pain and suffering we have all recieved out of her stupidity.  She does not look like that girl, I doubt anyone thought of Lindsay Lohan.

Question: Who is that blond chick in the GTA art anyway? Is she even in the game?

I thought it was Micheal's daughter, don't quote me on that though.

Sigma081 likes this

I won't feel sorry for Rockstar either if this lawsuit is successful. Unpaid overtime and uncredited developers...either the money stays with one ass or goes to another in this lawsuit.

Bimpy782 likes this

This is similar to the last of us when Ellen Page thought Naughty Dog made Eille which was like her, except she did not sue, and forgave Naughty Dog (may guess is that she was Jodie in Beyond Two Souls and did not want to start problems). And now this girl is going to sue over something stupid, honestly some people just chill

Question: Who is that blond chick in the GTA art anyway? Is she even in the game?

It's just tradition at this point for GTA to have a hot woman on the cover who doesn't appear in the game.

Sigma081 and 2ofSpades like this

Cover girl is essentially Kate Upton but it doesn't matter to her or R*. Some have said its Tracy but its not.

Sigma081 likes this