• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Seraphyx

Lindsay Lohan lawsuit against GTA 5

51 posts in this topic

Was she stupid enough to not to read the disclaimer about it being a work of fiction something similar to this: "This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental."

Actually, I think the girl looks like me. I should sue.

i dont think it will work out for her if she is trying to do that but if she is i guess she needs more crack money

I though the girl on the cover was supposed to be Kate Upton.

Darkwolf1802 likes this

This is similar to the last of us when Ellen Page thought Naughty Dog made Eille which was like her, except she did not sue, and forgave Naughty Dog (may guess is that she was Jodie in Beyond Two Souls and did not want to start problems). And now this girl is going to sue over something stupid, honestly some people just chill

I'd like to think it was rather that Ellen Page knew a tiny little more of the games industry to understand her lawsuit would have a high chance of failing anyway.

These kind of lawsuits are more for the publicity than the cash most of the time.

Hahaha, this guy sums it all up perfectly, it's where I found out about this.

She only wants the money because she can't support herself...

Blugh.... How is it that she survives so many drunk drivings, but PWalk gets whacked by a bad drive?!

Hoe the hell did Kieth Richards survive all the drugs he took during the 60's,70's and 80's?the world will never know.Lohan is the Kieth Richards of the current generation but with none of the talent.

Lawyer, tell me, can I sue them?

- Well of corse you can, you even must, otherwise I don't earn a shitload of money from you!

She is useless. She should get into another car crash, please.

Why she thinks anyone would think of her in the first place is beyond me. I forgot she existed until I saw this, maybe that was the point. Le sigh... :-/

Lol, well anyone can look similar to Lindsey Lohan. I mean, all you need to be is stupid, an addict, and get arrested a lot to be her.

Who knew a person could be copyrighted.

Seriously? The woman on the cover of GTA V looks nothing like Lindsay Lohan! I think this is just Lohan wanting a share of the billion dollars GTA V has made.

Classical Microsoft! Wait - wait that's, that's not what we're talking about here... Oh my. It's a woman! Nope, nope, it's a dog. It even has a collar on its foot! 

i didnt know you could copywrite the "dirt scumbag trashy tramp" look, that Lindsay sure is a business genius for doing that....

Well, she's got the style down pat. 

Washed-up celebrity looking to cause controversy in an attempt to become relevant again.

News at 11.

I'm still curious why anything entertainment related to stars or anything is relevant - the world has many more pressing matters than the lack of an Oscar for certain actors or the way certain things may look alike. I mean dear god, Hollywood has multiple look-alikes of the same actors by different names that are all independantly famous - god forbid something is blonde.

Trademark! Copyright! Infringed! Help! Money, money, money, wahhh. Little children that never grew up wanting more and more.

Why is this important? Why is she so famous anyway?

Teenie star turned druggie chump because she couldn't handle fame and wanted more.

It's kind of funny because Niko Bellic's voice actor from GTA IV tried to set up a lawsuit or something after the release. If I remember correctly he felt he was underpaid because of all the attention his character received and all the money that was made off sales. Now we have Lohan also trying to basically steal from R*...it's comical.

This post - exactly. The exact thing that the game so satires that's being portrayed over it, - it's hilarious! 

Excuse me for my stupid question but who's Lindsay Lohan

she once appeared naked in a movie, in an almost full out lesbian scene with her "mum". Other then that, I dunno

Hoe the hell did Kieth Richards survive all the drugs he took during the 60's,70's and 80's?the world will never know.Lohan is the Kieth Richards of the current generation but with none of the talent.

Britney Spears -> Lindsay Lohan -> Miley Cyrus -> Who is next?

Bimpy782 likes this

By far the most talented celebrity America has.

are you kidding i just googled her turns out that she's been to rehab alot, does drug and sold a picture of herself to playboy(that shows how broke she is)

Bimpy782 likes this

are you kidding i just googled her turns out that she's been to rehab alot, does drug and sold a picture of herself to playboy(that shows how broke she is)

Sounds about right. I mean, you probably just described half of all the popular actors lol, she has just gotten far more publicity over these negative things than the rest.

But for the record yes, I was being sarcastic/snarky.

heard Charlie sheen bailed her out on some money she owe so it fair to say she must be pretty desperate for cash

I dunno. Seems like thin evidence to me. Now if the character appeared in a shitty serial killer movie where she plays a dual role as a stripper who always wears red and a goody two-shoes who always wears blue and the whole thing is resolved with one of the dumbest twists in the universe...

Why, yes. I have seen I Know Who Killed Me along with roughly thirty other people.

For those who listen to HOLLYWOOD BABBLE-ON:

AIRRRRRR TAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII-GHT!

(If you don't, try it out. Kevin Smith and talented actor Ralph Garman hosting Hollywood news podcast in parody/satire/fun shows weekly. Often bring up washed up hacks like Lohan, Kardashian, Bieber, etc to poke at them.)

Well in all fairness she does act like some of the characters in the game so she must sense a strong familiarity with the crack heads.

Well in all fairness she does act like some of the characters in the game so she must sense a strong familiarity with the crack heads.

*snicker*