• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Porchopkid515

Darksiders III

10 posts in this topic

Darksiders II was one of my favorite games last generation. I loved the combat, the puzzles, the universe. Everything about it appealed to me. However, after THQ's assets were broken up and sold, the Darksiders got sold to Nordic Games. As of right now they haven't really said anything definitive on Darksiders III. Do you guys think Darksiders III is in the works? Do you want it to be in the works? If so, what would you like to see in the next installment in the franchise?

Sigma081 likes this

Nordic Games said a while ago that people shouldnt expect a Darksiders in a couple of years if im not mistaken. A game might be on track but, youre going to have to wait. 

I havent actually played a Darksiders before though. My friend told me it was fun but it never interested me at all. The character style to me looked ridiculous, all big and burly.

I am yet to finish Darksiders II as I just don't want to complete yet it, I want savor it. As for Darksiders III, well, even if it is in development I really doubt it would be any good. As far as I'm aware, none of the original devs from Vigil are in Nordic Games, so that's a downside and also Nordic Games own game library is not that big and great thus far, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Darksiders II was ridiculously fun. I played both games back to back and it was all kinds of kick-ass. The lore, the world of that series - it's all so very intriguing and interesting that I can't help but notice things I never noticed before every single time I bother to take a look at something.

I really, REALLY want a Darksiders III, and if they actually put in co-op, my life will disappear for a couple months. But that's just my own personal wishful thinking. Nothing was announced and with the fall of THQ, fucking disgraceful as that was, I can't help but feel like something great was lost from gamers everywhere.

As others stated we won't see one for quite some time but I hope this changes. Darksiders was another twist at Zelda and Darksiders 2 improved it in nearly every way.

The first one felt like a good Zelda game, with better combat. I enjoyed my time with the first one, but haven't yet touched the second one. If they will bring in Darksiders 3, I'll possibly pick it up when it's on sale.

My only question is who will be the protagonist of Darksiders III and just how will they play?

I really liked Darksiders 2. If someday Darksiders 3 arrives, I hope it will continue being the same type of game. 
But without Joe Madeira as lead artist, will it be the same? 

Darksiders II was one of my favorite games last generation. I loved the combat, the puzzles, the universe. Everything about it appealed to me. However, after THQ's assets were broken up and sold, the Darksiders got sold to Nordic Games. As of right now they haven't really said anything definitive on Darksiders III. Do you guys think Darksiders III is in the works? Do you want it to be in the works? If so, what would you like to see in the next installment in the franchise?

Right after Nordict Games aquired the IP they had a topic on their message board asking fans what they should do with the series. One of the most reoccouring requests was to bring back Jesper Kyd to compose the music. After what a great job he did for the second game I agree.

I am yet to finish Darksiders II as I just don't want to complete yet it, I want savor it. As for Darksiders III, well, even if it is in development I really doubt it would be any good. As far as I'm aware, none of the original devs from Vigil are in Nordic Games, so that's a downside and also Nordic Games own game library is not that big and great thus far, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Yep, Vigil became apart of Crytek and are now known as Crytek USA. They helped out on Ryse: Son of Rome but are also working on their own things as well.

My only question is who will be the protagonist of Darksiders III and just how will they play?

In a best case scenario it would be all 4 Horsemen for 4 player co-op. That would be pretty badass.