• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Dunga Dunga

One of the Best Gaming Communities

30 posts in this topic

just have to say after following Joe for years and being apart of the AJSA. Seeing this community come together is awesome. From all the topics I have seen so far I'm glad that all gamers who are part of the AJSA can all get along and let gamers do what they do best. Play games with other gamers. I know this might sound silly but it's true, there's no topics of PS4 poops on Xbone or Xbone shits on PS4 same with PC. It just feels great being apart of a gaming community out there who all gets along and are great people to play with. So when I get my next pay coming in I'm going to try to do a donation if possible. So thanks Angry Joe and Thanks to everyone who is apart of a great gaming community. With all these AJSA members now I'm starting my own YouTube Channel for SWTOR videos just to do Let's plays and guides and tips for everyone out there including members of the AJSA  out there who play SWTOR which from the topics I have seen that some do. So thanks a bunch again everyone and Glad to be a part of this community.

Here's a Link to my  First ever SWTOR video. I apologise for anything in the video as its my first time making a Video and editing one also.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv4NV1TmCbY

Platina32 likes this

I know, right! It's great. No flaming, no console wars. All calm and smooth.

Would not say that's 100% truth :/

Patty-Jack and Rainversey like this

HURRAY 4 US ALL!!! 
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Give it time, brother, give it time  :rolleyes: ...

Eh, we've had some brush fires here and there. Not to mention a few skirmishes between the Xbox Corps and Playstation Armada, but everything's's good, otherwise. 

Eh, we've had some brush fires here and there. Not to mention a few skirmishes between the Xbox Corps and Playstation Armada, but everything's's good, otherwise. 

Yeah you can never get rid of it but looking at the number of members and the number of "incidents" we are doing very good

Yeah you can never get rid of it but looking at the number of members and the number of "incidents" we are doing very good

That we are. I'm excited for this community's future, whatever it'll be. The only real complaint I have is that the mods can be a bit laissez faire at times (just LOOK at the number of duplicate threads to see what I mean), but other than that they've been doing a fantastic job of keeping order.

That we are. I'm excited for this community's future, whatever it'll be. The only real complaint I have is that the mods can be a bit laissez faire at times (just LOOK at the number of duplicate threads to see what I mean), but other than that they've been doing a fantastic job of keeping order.

Side Note: It would help if the forums had more subcategories and pinned threads to help combat duplicates. 

argetlam350 likes this

Side Note: It would help if the forums had more subcategories and pinned threads to help combat duplicates. 

Thats true but as far as I know they are working on that

Would not say that's 100% truth :/

This man speaks the truth.

Problems will arise unless we all are willing to step back and go "Yeah, you're right. It was my fault."

And the person goes "OH FUCK YO- I mean, I accept your surrender."

These sort of threads are very pre-maturely assuming that everything is fine.

This, OP, is what I tell you - give it a few months, and remember to criticize everything.

^_^

Look at the recent YouTube comments and you'll see that is completely untrue hahaha It's a mess over there.

Jinzuro likes this

no console wars.

That is because benevolent PC Gaming Master Race Overlords are keeping the peace.

Feel free to praise us.

That is because benevolent PC Gaming Master Race Overlords are keeping the peace.

Feel free to praise us.

I accept praise in the form of human sacrifice and Snickers bars.

Bonus points if you find a way to combine the two!

Gone likes this

I will play SWTOR, but i don't pay for sub though. Just message and let me know what server and which side.

I await for the time when this site has even more added to it. I know I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

We're all gamers here, it doesn't really matter how or where or in which platform we play. Tell me: does it truly actually matter?

Play them games, dude! Kill them oppositions, and conquer those that need to be conquered! It doesn't matter if you're riding your XO mobile, your PS4 warship or the PC cricket - they are all weapons of mass destructive gaming in which we channel our badassery in glorious pixelated conquest!

Raise that flag, and raise it high!

Uhu most definitely!

Feel free to praise us.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

This place is far from the best. It's enjoyable for now, but nothing last forever.

We're all gamers here, it doesn't really matter how or where or in which platform we play. Tell me: does it truly actually matter?

No, it doesn't matter at all.

Thing is, the whole PC Gaming Master race has been taken seriously and console wars has been going on for years so some of us just use them as passing jokes now.

Here's hoping that this site won't transform into battlefield between Xbox fanboys and Playstation fanboys. :ph34r:

its because we all have a love for gaming :D

Yeah, I really like this site. It's a great forum. Every day I find myself wishing there was a phone app for the forum so I could check it out during the day at work.

Web browser on the phone doesn't work so well and we have restricted internet at work :(

Keep up the good work folks!