• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Corporate Agent

Do you play Trading Card Games?

36 posts in this topic

Do you play a Trading Card Game? If yes: Which one?

I play Yu-Gi-Oh. I think it's a fun game where you have to think strategic.

I make fun of one of my friends for still playing Yugioh. We all used to play that for a while back in middle school but he was the only one that stayed with yugioh lol. However, it is just me teasing him, I mean nothing by it. I play the MTG 2013 version on XBL and I pretty much like it. Enough that I suspect im going to end up buying the damn cards and building a deck of my own soon.

played Yu-Gi_Oh, years ago with the Add-on Joey the Passion. Was a cool game but nothing special 

Ohh the memories....i played (should be read still would like to play :D) as mentioned above Yu-Gi-Oh that anime was the first i got very attached to...watched it on RTL 2 in german (that`s how i learned a bit of german myself :D) i have original cards (hard to find in my country) but haven`t found anyone to play with in some time.

I share an account with a friend on the official Yu-Gi-Oh site but haven`t played in a while :P Played all the game Yugi , Kaiba, Joey for the PC a lot of game boy and nes emulated versions to  :X...yeah i`m a full on Yu-Gi-Oh nerd and proud of it  :ph34r:

Right now i play Blizzard`s Heartsone on PC, played and watched Duel Masters :D and waiting excited for the realease of beta for Hex TCG  you guys should check it out if you are into TCG http://hextcg.com/

i played some Pokemon and a little Magic the gathering and some Yu Gi Oh, a long time ago just against my brother and my cousin, nothing too serious.

Chrono Atog... pretty awesome card... only have it twice though...

I used to play mtg and pokemon, but stopped quite some time ago. Today I prefere the LCG/CCGs where i can concentrate on the game more and don't have to care to much about trading the right cards...

I've jumped on basically every card game on the iPhone at some point. I want to get into Magic: The Gathering on X360 sooner or later.

I used to have a bunch of Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I also played Bakugan when it had it's 1 year wonder faze.

I do feel trading cards are kinda for kids though, even though kids don't really know how to play them. Trading cards (to me) are the nerdiest of the nerdy things. And there isn't much wrong with that, what ever floats thy boat.

I used to play the original yugioh trading cards i stopped after they changed the protagonist Yugi but still aside from yugi jaden is my second favorite 

No i don't at all

/dont look at my signature

do you have the duel monsters cards i absolutely loved the show too bad they banned them overhere

I played the Pokemon Trading Card Game demo on pc years back. That was pretty fun. I've owned Pokemon and Yu Gi Oh! cards, but I never actually played the game.

I've played about one game of Yu-Gi-Oh! and that's about it.

They interest me and I've collected over 300 Pokemon cards plus over 100 Yu-Gi-Oh! cards in the past but I've never known anyone in real life who's into TCG's.

MTG

I play some magic the gathering with friends and family. But not in any real serious format. But, we do make our decks.

I used to play Decipher's Star Wars and Lord of the Rings. More recently I've played Fantasy Flights Warhammer Invasion and Lord of the Rings Living Card Games, I also own the core set for the Star Wars one but haven't tried it yet.

I tried a bit with the yugioh ones, it was fun for a while I suppose even though I didn't understand most of it growing up. Though now I imagine it's gotten far too complicated with all the little rules and such.

But I got further with that than the pokemon card game...

When I was younger I always wanted to play trading card games but I never really had anyone to play them with since  I was the only person I knew who was interested in that type of thing.

Im almost amazed at myself that I never bothered to try and find online versions of the ones I was interested in, in the past but now there seems to be a lot of options out there... ..

I think the first trading cards I ever collected where Dragon Ball and Sailor Moon. I still have them to this day :D

I used to play yugioh...then the ban lists just gave me the shits so I stopped

Do you play a Trading Card Game? If yes: Which one?

I play Yu-Gi-Oh. I think it's a fun game where you have to think strategic.

Oman i love Yu-gi-oh i have a box full of Trading cards tho i have fk ton of trap cards than  those rare monsters lol

I used to play yugioh...then the ban lists just gave me the shits so I stopped

Yeah when the BannHammer hit it was pretty bad...i mean why make super awsome cards with incredible effects if you bann them after a short while...so pointless :(

P.S. This thread is making me wanna watch the whole series of Yu-Gi-Oh all over again  :wub:  if only i could find a german dubbed version that would be awsome :)

i used to play yu gi oh competitively i was really good at that but i stopped but i collect pokemon cards cause its fun 

Cousin plays magic, taught me once but my yugioh is still in me. All he talks about is how is deck is worth 350 dollars.