• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

LordZedd

Anyone hyped for WildStar?

26 posts in this topic

UUhhhh yes, I'm super exited for that game, i will do whatever i can to persuade Joe to play that game with the Angry Army if he so choses to play the game.

CommLeopard and Antem like this

Glad to see that people here want to play this game. I have a group of friends that say they want to play it, but I don't feel like they will follow through with that.

is wildstar still going to use the subscription model?

Yes. How ever the sub model is dying and i see that it wont be sub model for long.

The more important question is what faction is the Angry Army going to play? I am leaning toward Dominion myself.

From what I saw , I really liked but it happens to me quite often and I burn myself out of it in a month. After realizing that, I am keeping hype down. I will try it once beta comes around and hope that they will deliver on their promises. If anything, I think Devs are more interesting than most other mmos out there with their ''Dev Speak'' videos :)

I really hope the game delivers that would be fucking amazing, i will be there at launch (and hopefully in the winter Beta :))

I am really pumped, seems like guide wars 2 but better.

I hope I get into that December beta.

Signed up for the beta, however i haven't really gone into details about the game as i don't want to know too much beforehand. However, from what i did see it looks very interesting and i am hoping i get a beta invite to test this game and hopefully get more excited :)

I am joining Wildstar whenever I can, it looks amazing and I love everything that I have seen. The sub model does not bother me because I already played WoW for years so I am not sad by their decision.

Dominion for me!

Hell yeah I'm exited :D can't wait for them to reveal the last 2 classes :P (medic and engineer maybe ?)

As for what race i would play ehm depends on my friends :P either Chua or Mechari for dominion or the mordesh when my friends choose exile.

Not sure about class yet :P will see when they release the other 2

I played the beta and i'll be honest, I was very disappointed in what I saw. Granted a lot will be changed/improved, and thats why they have delayed the game. I might give it one last go on launch, depends on reviews though.

I hope the angry army goes for the exiles! i wanna play an aurin engineer so bad!

Not sure about it yet.

I've got a habit of strting an MMO when it's released and then leaving again after the first month. Besides Ultima and Dark Age of Camelot I haven't managed to stick with an MMO longer than 3 or 4 weeks.

I'll probably play it at launch but I doubt i'll stick around in it. Saving myself for Camelot Unchained.

I am thrilled about it. Heck, i love the style and everything. but as most of you guys stated. i gotta play it to see if its worth it.

Just wanted to know if there was anyone that was interested in playing WildStar? Its an mmo that I'm looking forward to and I wanted to find some people to play with. Heres a vid...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4_riSI7Ydg

Yes and let me say, I love your avatar.

Dufuq its like ratchet and clank crossed with world of warcraft. Like It's realllyyy like ratchet and clank even the narrarator reminds me of it.

I am very excited for the potential of Wildstar. I've been making videos for youtube covering my favorite aspects of which the developers promise to deliver and stay true to. Of course, as any wise man should, i temper my excitement with scrutiny. I may love what Carbine is putting forth, but I won't hold myself back from holding their feet to the fire if need be. Gotta keep these MMO devs in check, ya see?

Regardless, I am stoked. Working on my engineer video right now as I procrastinate by typing this response. I'll "most likely" be Dominion. Hope to see you all in game. 

Currently playing in the Wildstar BETA. I really like it so far, however its not gonna revolutionize the genre. Its not trying to re-invent the wheel, its taking what works from other MMOs and mixing it all togheter.

-Classes can easly re-spec, they can fill out multiple roles (Tank and DPS or Heal and DPS, etc)

-Dynamic dodge based combat similar to Tera and GW2

-World events

-World PVP, BGs, Warplots

-Housing

-Return of 40man raids and smaller size ones

-One thing i really like about it is that it has a sense of humor in its story, animations, Dev Speaks and art style. It feels like a Pixar movie-esque MMO which i think is kinda refreshing. 

Having said all that however, this is a "Wow style" MMO, if you're the type to dislike quest hubs and old-school MMO formula you may have a hard time getting into it. 

But for me, I love it.

i was very excited for Wildstar, but 2 things made my interest for this game go away like a Blackbird on Mach 3.

- The monthly fee

- the static Fighting System like in almost every other MMO out there.

The game looks good but I'm so over WoW style cartoon graphics. I understand, it makes running on poor machines easy, but I didn't spend $1500 on mine to be limited to what my neighbor with a $400 rig can run.

Definitely going to wait until it's free.