• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Spade

Your BF4 soldier name.

377 posts in this topic

@USMCSgtRoss

Tried accepting your friend invite, however it says your list is full.

USMCSgtRoss

Same your list is full SgtRoss.

MilataB327 is the Battlelog name, I'm an Australian, but my pings pretty decent on the American Servers.

well my tag is jaai2007 adding it here since it aint the same as my forum tag had the bf account since bf2 add me whoever wants when i aint gonna be working so much i will be playing  alot more 

pis pour les autre quebecois ou juste les francophone adder moi plus on est de fou plus on tire du monde dans face lol

Hey, I was hoping that when the PS4 comes out some of my console brothers will upgrade with me and play BF4. I love BF3 on my PS3 and I will be getting it day one. I consider myself a decent tank driver/gunner and I love the attack chopper as a pilot or a gunner. I also like supporting my team as a sniper calling out targets as I see them and warning my squad of inbound targets. Then killing them. I also like all the other classes but I prefer not to play assault as much since most players play them already. Anyway look forward to many hours of destroying our enemies in the name of the ANGRY ARMY!. 

I am the same as here. Play on PC. Origin: kologa

My soldier name is simply Proudlyy. Feel free to add me if you ever want to play some BF4.

@USMCSgtRoss

Tried accepting your friend invite, however it says your list is full.

I'll clean it up.

My battelog name is Jimmywind, feel free to add me. 

mine is sabin692 !  I don't have much time to play other than on weekends but when I do play it, I play for hours!

Hello all, I go by d0000k (yes those are zeros) however I'm capped out on friends because of this silly 100 friend limit (is Origin every going to change this silly limit?). 

I've played a bit of Competitive Battlefield 3 with TeamReddit and play somewhere in the middle between scrub and comp level. 

C'ya on the Battlefield. 

My in game name is KingoFighters. I Look forward to getting to play with the angry army ^_^ 

Same as my forum name: Txontirea

It is 420GANJANINJA420 because umm... #SWAG #YOLO

Mine is WasteFK, feel free to add! =)

RealPatty-Jack because my usual name was taken. I really want to know who thinks of the same name as me! I hate them and their brain! :o

Its Wowlock as I use it on many cases. Yea I came up with that nickname BEFORE I discovered WoW believe it or not...which makes it more weird :)