This article is a monthly update on all the on goings for the PS4 Division in the AJSA Community. These monthly updates can cover news and updates for; PS4 Division, Game Nights, PS4 AJSA Chatrooms, PSN AJSA Community Page, etc. This monthly update will also give PS4 Division members a sneak peek of what games will be coming to this month’s Game Nights.
PS4 Division General Updates
- The AJSA Community 4th Year Anniversary begins and the PS4 Division will be celebrating with a three prize giveaway! Below are points detailing the giveaway and it’s rules. If you have additional questions contact Commander WITHASTICK.
- The three prizes are; 1 year of PS Plus, 1 digital game (must not exceed over $60.00 USD or your regional equivalent), 1 PS Store $25.00 gift card (NA region only).
- To win attend any or all of the Game Nights in November to earn a spot in the giveaway. Additionally each Game Nights will feature a ‘Contract’ with a single goal, completing the Contract will earn another spot in the giveaway. Contracts will be listed below in the ‘Game Nights November Games’ sections along with their listed game.
- There will be three winners, each winner will receive one of the three prizes. The winners do not get to choose which of the three prizes they were drawn for. The winners will be contacted to properly receive the prize. Once all winners receive their prizes an announcement will go out celebrating them.
Game Nights Updates
Game Nights are weekly PS4 Division events where members gather every Saturday to play games together. Now members in the PS4 Division will get an idea of what is to come for this month. Whether those games be; Triple-A games, old popular games, indie games, free to play games, and even PS Plus monthly line-up games that support multiplayer features. Please understand right now we’re not giving the dates of when each game may appear in the month. Game Nights are always ever changing, and the games could get shifted around. Also understand that these games you see below have a chance of changing due to a number of reasons like; Network issues, broken patches, broken games, lost of support and interest, etc. However no matter what game it is we’re sure you’ll find something to enjoy. So come join the mayhem, make new friends, laugh all night, destroy the world or destroy each other!
Below are the updates coming to Game Nights:
- Attending Game Nights during the 4th Year Anniversary month will earn you spots in the giveaway.
- Each Game Nights will feature a ‘Contract’, completing these Contract will earn another spot in the giveaway.
- Game Nights AJSA Chatroom messages will include a line of the Contract for that specific Game Night. Contracts will be listed below in the ‘Game Nights November Games’ sections along with their listed game.
- Odenshard is our newest Game Nights Host Trainee, he’ll be starting his second month of training and co-hosting a Game Night.
Game Nights Line-up
*Do not sign up for any of these Game Nights. Wait until the proper Game Nights announcement featuring the game you’re interested in.*
Fortnite Battle Royale Contract: Home Improvement - When there are 20 players left in a match the AJSA Team must begin construction on the AJSA House! The AJSA House must be functional and contain; 2 floors, 1 set of stairs to access both floors, 4 separate areas on both floors, 2 separate doors leading outside, 6 windows, and a roof. Take screenshots to prove your team built the AJSA House, and defend it till the end! Completing this contract will earn you an extra spot in the 4th Year Anniversary Giveaway.
Overwatch Contract: Big Boss Stick - Commander WITHASTICK’s reign of terror over Game Nights is being challenged. A team of 6 have come to Slay the Commander, while a team of 6 have come to Defend the Commander. The team left standing after a 5 win Boss Battle Elimination match will complete the Contract! Completing this contract will earn you an extra spot in the 4th Year Anniversary Giveaway.
Warframe Contract: Project Fashion Frame - Members will have a chance to showcase their fashion design skills through three different challenge themes; Power, Stealth, and Personalize. The members will be judged by a panel of 3 fashion judges. The winners of each theme will complete the Contract! Completing this contract will earn you an extra spot in the 4th Year Anniversary Giveaway.
Edited by WITHASTICK