Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!
Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!
The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!
The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!
The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!
The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!
The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.
The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!
The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!
The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.
Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team
Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!
The AJSA Community YouTube Channel
Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!
evildiabloburton liked a post in a topic by Ysnar in Angry Army [AA] EU/US - Getting Started in either guild
Welcome to the Angry Army Guild!
If you're new to the guild and feel a little bit lost in the forums, you have come to the right place!
We are based in Northern Shiverpeaks, which is a US server. If you would like to get an invite to this guild, please make a post here.
We have a newly established guild in Seafarer's Rest, which is an EU server. If you would like to get an invite to this guild, please make a post here.
General rules (link):
There are quite a few rules that have been made since the resurrection of the guild earlier this year. Please take a bit of time to read over them. The most important ones are:
- It is mandatory to represent in-game. Make sure you represent once you're in the guild. Exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis by pm'ing the veterans, sergeants or myself so we can make a note of it. At the very least, 25% of rep time has to be Angry Army.
- Members who do not log in for more than 1 month will be kicked from the guild unless they pm any veterans/sargeants/officer to notify them about their absence. This is done to make space for new guild members. If you come back and find out that you were kicked, you can re-apply.
- It is highly encouraged that you sign up on the forums as we use it to coordinate a lot of our events. We also have a dedicated channel on the AJSA Teamspeak server. Details on how to join TS are found here.
Introducing the staff members:
The following is a list of the staff and the parts of the game they're familiar with. If you need to get in touch with them, you can either PM them here over the forums, or chat/talk with them over Teamspeak.
Veterans - First line of support. If you need help with anything guild-related, or even something like a dungeon run, these are the guys to speak to first.
AimedZero: PvP, Dungeons and jumping puzzles.
Forsakenpanda: WvW, crafting, CoF, Elementalist/Engineer/Necromancer classes
Treeps: PvE - Living story quests, map completion, jump puzzles and crafting.
Sergeants - 2nd line of support. Like the veterans, they can help you if none of the veterans are around.
EddieJames55: All dungeons and their routes, most builds and crafting.
jebby: PvE/WvW and fractals.
Toriko: PvE/WvW, Ascalonian Catacombs/CoF dungeons, crafting, familiar with ranger and mesmer classes.
Officers - Like both veterans and sergeants, they can help you if none of the sergeants or veterans are around. They are mainly responsible for organizing events and are also the link between the guild and the higher AJSA command.
Ysnar: I can help with PvE/exploration, guardian/necro/warrior/ele builds, crafting and arranging events.
LePheenix: PvE, Ascalonian Catacombs, Caudecus' Manor, early fractals and WvW.
Mladenius Maximus: WvW, crafting and most dungeons.
Ana aka Vaylor: Long-time WvW veteran, experienced with the thief and WvW-centric guardian class, world bosses.
okito: PvE, WvW, crafting and the ranger class.
Selection criteria for advancement in rank can be found in the rules.
We have a news section, hints and tips section, WvW ops/discussion section and an events section in addition to the general GW2 forum.
We run the following events for Northern Shiverpeaks/NA server:
- Weekly guild mission - every Saturday at 8pm server time in the First Haven Waypoint in Gendarran Fields. We start with the guild events like bounty, rush, challenge and once we're done with them, we then proceed to help out in WvW.
We run the following events for Seafarer's Rest/EU server:
- Weekly guild mission - every Saturday at 12:45 pm server time in the First Haven Waypoint in Gendarran Fields. We start with the guild events like bounty, rush, challenge and once we're done with them, we then proceed to help out in WvW.
- Weekly exotic item raffle - Rules and instructions on how to participate are also in the link. Now available for both EU and NA guilds.
- We also have an in-game donation system in place for those who would like to help the guild. Please check this link for more details.
- Bi-weekly fashion contest - Please check the event forum for the latest round of the contest - Currently suspended until further notice.
If you think that you have the time and commitment to hold your own event on a regular basis (like a map zerg, dungeon/fractal run, PvP matches etc), please pm any one of the veterans, sergeants or myself so we can make arrangements/announcements.
- If you have any suggestions, ideas or problem you'd like to discuss regarding the guild or its activities, don't hesitate to make a thread about it on the forum. Alternatively, you could pm any one of the veterans, sergeants or myself.