AngryJoe emerges from Vault 117 to Play and Review Fallout 4! How does the game stack up? Could it be Game of the Year? Find out Now!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Me too, thanks for sharing this..
federalism Vijai changeling maradia lestina duser lapido segui thermodynamics
Russell & Bromley uk http://www.russellandbromley.shop
Considerably, the write-up is absolutely the sweetest on this noteworthy topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your approaching updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantastic clarity inside your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to remain informed of any updates.!
I have to admit that overall Im really impressed with this particular site.It is easy to observe that youre enthusiastic about your writing. If only I had your writing ability I anticipate more updates and you will be returning.
russell and bromley loafers http://www.fashionsoutnet.com
rietty induction snagoff pokey kamma superbe fosdick discommode hangs
Ted Baker Clothing http://www.tedbakere.com
youre really a good webmaster. The website loading speed is incredible. It seems that you are doing any unique trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. youve done a fantastic job on this topic!
Designer dresses http://www.hervelegger.com
Appreciate writing this. I love the world-wide-web because you can study something new every day. I’ll share this with my friends, thank you!
Prada Clothing http://www.pradae.store
Thumbs up for this great post!!!
Ive been following your website for 4 days now with I should tell you I get tons benefits from your commentary. in addition to now how I can get news update from your website?
Coast online http://www.coastdressestore.com
People are just so fucking stupid sometimes
The visuals of fallout 4 imo are fantastic. I mean what’s so fucking bad about the graphics
Loving the fallout series.
Great suggestion. Very good opinion.
Love Follout series
Fallout 4 is my favourite game till date, very entertaining review joe. Keep it up the good work my friend.
I’m either going insane or I’m gonna end this. John George Phillips. Let it go please. I have tortured myself sense that night and I cannot find myself grace dorgi e myself or sanity or ever grow up if you don’t leave me alone or come clean. I hate myself since that night and I can’t take it back. You were my best friend and I’m sorry
Your voice gave me hope but I am very sick and I need to be able to say I’m sorry I let you down. RIP
Love always Sara. POM
The endings are what actually killed this game for me… it just never felt any different – maybe DLC in the future will change that
Huge Fan of you joe and the best review ever for fallout
My polite letter was sent to Bethesda
I am left furious about the violent low quality programming RAPE of the Fallout series in Fallout 4.
1) No excuse for old graphics engine
2) Loadscreen, loadscreen, loadscreen and againg bloody farnigan fricking loadscreen.
Call the Game “Loadscreen shooting Gallery collection”
3) This is a FPS First Person shooter not an RPG. Kill everything everywhere and over and over at the same locations where raiders or Ghouls respawn endlessly.
4) People are talking to me while there is no one around. WTFrick
5) With no warning you get killed while Ghouls, Mirelurks, raiders Mutants, Mutant dogs leap through concrete walls, doors, concrete floors. What was Bethesda smoking!
6) The radio stations in the game play the same music & comments over & over again making you believe this is a US army torture technique instead of a video game audio component.
The dialogue is boring, repetitive, bland and many characters say the same over & over & over again making you want to shoot them in the face out of frustration!
7) Your own retarded bad quality moronic AI companions are constantly standing in doors not letting you pass through or even blocking & keeping you into a corner so that the bad guys & monsters can more effectively kill you. WTHeck?????
8) When building your companions will exactly stand there where you want to build just to Piss you off so you cant build. While sneaking they will just talk loudly, walk into boobytraps and run straight to the biggest most dangerous oponent expecting you to help them and die yourself. Because your companions are on cocaine, hyper, cant die & irritate the Heck out of you.
9) The Brahmin two headed cows walk everywhere, onto your bed, roof, flying through the air, up ladders and push you around to constantly irritate the living Shait out of you as the y stand blocking your way exactly where you have to be or build.
10) Suddenly Mutants, Ghouls, Mirelurks, Scorpions all team up, become friends and chase you as if they are all part of some retarded multicultural monster friendship club? Whats with this retarded programming Bethesda???
11) 4 factions to choose from and the endings are all the same???
12) You must kill everyone else or kill your father? Great message for the next teenager who goes postal somewhere who might quote Fallout 4 as his inspiration. There is simply so little diplomacy in the game and no matter what the choices you make DO NOT MATTER because no matter what skills you acquired you cant make any choices other than KILL KILL KILL in the end.
13) Entire settlements are continuously ransacked attacked and with no explanation given leaving the player even as a general to have to run around like an Imbecile continuously having to fix turrets & corn, potato fruit trees. Its a chore not a gaming pleasure.
14) This is not an open world if you spend over half your time waiting for loading screens.
15) “This is not my first gunfight Rookie” and generic dialogue repeated over and over & OVER again by different raiders & traders till you go nuts, but “you again” “ÿou wanna trade”? “keep your shirt on!”. I wanted to shoot the traders to just make them shut up it was that bad.
I feel insulted, cheated, lied to, deceived & misled into buying this unfinished low quality programming AI FPS loading screen collection. A total insult to the Fallout series. If some teenager goes postal & shoots his own father or is left psychologically damaged as the repetition of murder everything & everyone by continuous subconscious re-enforcement playing this piece of “MONEY MAKING” trash. I am not surprised.
There is absolutely no excuse that a 2015 long postponed multi million dollar game release by a gigantic video game maker should be this bad.
I think it must be some sort of secret Vault Tec social experiment instead to see how many young teenagers it can get to shoot their fathers or anyone else when in a conflict. Diplomacy Character development, Open World & RPG are concepts that get repeatedly morally raped in this over hyped insult to any Gamers intelligence.
^ only 8 people read that and it wont make a difference, people like u that rush out and buy a video game right at launch is the reason they keep pumping out the same generic bs…try closing your wallet and only buying on sale and/or after the reviews.
1. wait for Mods. I am still playing Skyrim with over 300Mods which imrpoves the game in every way, especially graphic wise (4K textures/foliage/effects/lightning/Shadows/Sky etc…, 300% distance view, realsitic Water, realistic grasses, ENBs and much more. And guess what. the graphics looks even better than Fallout 4.
2. wait for Patches
3. good morning, are you woken up too now? Fallout used to be a postapocalyptic, open world, FPS with some RPG Elements since Fallout 3 and to be honest, S.T.A.K.E.R. did it way better in 2007 and still does it today (thx to tons of Mods). The Glorious days of Fallout being a tactical, turn based RPG are gone since Fallout 2.
4. wait for patches
5. wait for Patches
6. turn them off or wait for mods
7. wait for patches/mods
8. wait for patches/mods
9. wait for patches
10. wait for patches/ mods
11. that’s sad. Bethesda went totally Mass Effect 3 on that.
12. wait for Mods
13. wait for patches/mods
14. wait for patches
15. wait for patches/mods
i am sorry that you feel insulted and cheated but keep in mind that Fallout is going further and further away from being a RPG and more and more into a linear, simplistic FPS. You want true Fallout experience? Play Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics.
and for now a days follow those simple rules like i am doing since the implementation of “online acivation”:
1. never pre order
2. never buy on release day
3. never pre load/download on release day
4. never play on release/patch day
5. never buy season pass/premium/DLCs on Release
7. wait for a GOTY Edition/Complete Edition with everything included for max. 30bucks
8. try to get a retail Version that does not contain only a downloader/launcher that downloads 95% of the game over the internet.
9. check for Mods and unofficial/Community patches
10. If 7 AND 8 aren’t the case than either you boycott the game or you download the more userfriendly and more stable Version from 3DM, Skidrow, Reloaded, xXRiddickXx etc.
in both cases you wallet will thank you, your nerves will thank you too, the rough edges are cut and you still got the complete game.
thank you for telling me.
Finally just when I was regretting Getting an Xbox one with all the crappy EA games but this game aside developers have been pretty lazy and just pumping out sequels that people only by because they enjoyed previous games in the series. Black ops III, Halo 5, The Witcher III, Battlefront are the hottest new games and there are no fresh new games on the market. I don’t want to be “that guy” but fan boys need to stop just excepting lazy crap just because it has the words Call of on the box.
Bad Graphics? Maybe on the PC. On the PS4 it looks fantastic. Sure the game engine could use an overhaul but this game plays and looks great. I didn’t however have half of the problems with bugs that most did. Though the same could be said with AC unity. I liked it a lot but I didn’t have half the problems with bugs that most folks did.
Not bad graphics, just could have definitely been better and SHOULD have been better. I agree with him on that point.
The fact you think the worst graphics would be on the PC is rather bizarre. Yes, I’m sure for a PS4 game Fallout 4 looks great.
i dont know why u geting so many bugs in ur games (yes its funny) but i never had any of those, i play on pc and i share ur point of view gaming is nothing but a business for game makers and people with passion for it selling out for some $$$. thats why like 2 years ago i started using sites like kinguin.com to get a 60$ game or preoder for like 40$.
Joe as a person who grow up with the Fallout franchise as a kid, (Mainly Fallout 3,) I always felt that this was a series that had perfected the RPG+Shooter at it’s finest. Thank you for reviewing this game as it meant the whole world to me not only as a kid, but as a Adult.
So You are basically a 15 kid with no RPG experience. Your opinion doesn’t count
Dont be a useless dickhead dude..
There should have been a level cap or increasingly more difficult combat. Once you reach level 50, you’re basically unstoppable with or without power armor. It is definitely a fun game to explore, but once you reach a certain level it becomes mundane and you’ll spend your time exploring for more content or challenge that just isn’t there. It’s the kind of game that you have to make your own rules too truly experience any challenge or reward for your efforts. i did enjoy it but I really wanted it to be better. Maybe the expansions will give it the depth it needs, hardcore or even just a legendary mode like in skyrim would really help elevate this game. of course it could be that I just expected too much from this franchise. In the end it’s a great game, but just a good game nothing ground breaking like fallout 3 was in its time. when Joe gave it an 8, i was kinda surprised, but i think that verdict is ultimately right.
Same with Skyrim and Daedric armor. As cool as it looks and as a reward I earned in all honesty (forged BILLIONS of daggers to level up…) it was WAY to op. Nothing could stop me. There are some balance mods out where you can only find it in dungeons. Yeah…that’s how you do it. Because after forging my mega gear I never found anything as near as good in dungeons than my daedric armor. That’s bad game design. Out of boredom then I “wandered” to alduin, slaughter him and played other games.
Have you tried changing the difficulty?
you can increase the difficulty, yes but I see no point in wolfs or sabertooth tigers killing me with dwemer armor on. It destroys immersion for me. In late game it could be an option but I don’t like playing around with difficulties half through the game.
No the problem stands. They didn’t increase the difficulty intelligent late game like it would be normal in any other game. Bcs to appear more for the mainstream gamer who wants a “experience” instead of a challenge. A solution could have been optional bosses like in Final Fantasy. “Normal” main game bosses for the main streamer and optional uber Bosses for the hardcore gamer.
Can’t wait to buy it
Im LOVING IT!
I cant wait to get this game im gonna love and hug it for ours and never leave my room. Even the people that say that the game has some big unimprovements from the earlier games, admit that it is still addictive. Im a fanboy and will not get tired anytime soon.
Fallout 4 seems more like Fallout 3.5 than an actual upgrade to the genre. With so many games showing us what next-gen consoles are capable of in terms of graphics and physics detection, Fallout 4 seems like it’s… almost the Fallout game we are all waiting for.
But then again, graphics aren’t everything. The gameplay is a step-up from Fallout 3, with less emphasis on being able to interact on every little thing you come across, but it still seems bloated. Since you are able to interact with almost everything, you often find yourself staying in one place for longer than you should, looking at everything, searching through every little drawer and box on the off chance you missed something amazing. Open worlds are great, but focus is also important.
As for story, It’s hard to say where this lies. Fallout 3 is set in Vault 101, and it’s quite clear that quite a few generations have grown up and lived entire lives in the vaults, so it stands to reason that Fallout 4 is a… prequel to Fallout 3. Maybe this is a reboot of the franchise or maybe they’re Tarantino-ing it.
All in all, it’s a decent game but will it be game of the year? Probably not. A decent entry in the series, sure. Something truly special, hardly.
I’m sorry, but you seem misinformed about Fallout 4’s setting. It takes place 10 years after Fallout 3, in the Commonwealth — that is, Boston Massachusetts. I don’t mean to offend you, but I do believe this much was made abundantly clear in the game.
The dialogue, perk, skill, and SPECIAL changes killed the game for me.
8/10 is a “safe” score, the minimum it deserves.. 9/10 would have been fine too.. (personally I love it…)
the dialogues are not that watered down. .. not only what you chose but also in which order you chose, makes a difference.. (reload a few/ retry ….)
you can find charisma perk upgrades.. don’t need to invest all in the perks.., should get few points for free.. but the “freedom” is yours… (what will you sacrifice for charisma..)
lol hard at 25:25 (the music choice too .. XD)
,,, totally agree, even if it had some weird choices.. it’s still a fantastic experience..
From what I saw and could read in critics I go with joe 100%. 7-8/10
I just want to add that the “modding community” can do alot…but it cannot work wonders. The engine is not stable and crashes to desktop even occur in the not modded games way too often. Besides I have the feeling that Bethesda relys more and more on the modders to refine their work instead of doing it by themself. And I mean patching bugs and ugly textures, balancing the economy, fixing the npc behaviour. Thats not the job of the community. It’s Bethesda’s!
Lol, I laughed so ridiculously hard at slow-motion “f*ck you, Codsworth!” and nuking Wolfgang. Oh man, wow
So did I