• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Gman-sniper3

finding playstation 3 members

29 posts in this topic

I posted this because I didn't see one, but the reason is that I would like to keep the AJSA community alive on the PS3 so if your looking for other people to play with just post your PSN name or what games your looking to play with people

My American PSN is XxDexstarrxX

I posted this because I didn't see one, but the reason is that I would like to keep the AJSA community alive on the PS3 so if your looking for other people to play with just post your PSN name or what games your looking to play with people

ultimakill1 

Shady23 

I play just about every type of game but right now i'm just diving into BL2, i play some Madden25 a few times a week, a little COD Ghosts but not often since COD is getting old to me, Diablo 3 and XCOM. I also just started a new run through the Mass Effect series since I've never played as female shep and I wanna make her a renegade.

argetlam350

Not a big multiplayer type of player much these days but just add me and see what games we have in common and I might join a multiplayer session.

Mine is ... ah fuck it its imaboy123

Mine is scmower. Just got a PS3 this month so still playing catch up on games. I'm planning on getting battlefield 4 but I need to wait for the mounting bracket to arrive for my new hard drive. One of the games I do have is Killzone 2, but I doubt there are any servers left for that. And Batman Arkham Origins only connected to a game once every 5 times.

Mine is on my info panel, but it's TheAngelAquila.

I'd sort of appreciate a message on PSN telling me who you are and if you're in the forums. I'm a bit timid when it comes to adding people on PSN, but I'll game with you if I know you're AJSA.

I had PS3....for a month, then I fixed my PC a week ago and haven't turned on my PS3 since.

I'm LMirrored. Lately, I've been playing a ton of Final Fantasy XIV. But, after the holidays, I'll have Battlefield 3, the Mass Effect Trilogy and a couple others. Feel free to send me an invite. Just, please include something saying you're from AJSA. I don't add a ton of people to my PSN.

My PSN ID is: x_Kamikaze_Doll

I'll usually play The Last of Us and Black Ops 2 online. And I used to play Killzone 3 online as well.

I'm planning on getting Call of Duty Ghosts soon hopefully and I know that Uncharted 3 is here somewhere (just got to find it lol), I think GT5 and GT6 would be nice to play for fun as well. If I got the game, I'll usually join ya, if I'm not busy and what not.

Feel free to add me, just send a message saying you're from the AJSA, I'd really appreciate that. ^_^

I don't like blank friend request lol  :P

My PSN tag is Zelfarion I currently play CoD Ghosts on PS3 as well as Minecraft and some other games. Just hit me up if ya wanna play or something.  I also play GT6.

Oh and well the obvious thing is to say that you are from the AJSA in your eventual friend request if ya send one. So I know. You may get declined otherwise.

Have a nice day and a good life.

Mine is Akirasolid, right now I'm playing Last of us, guacamelee and some Uncharted 3.

Names on my tag over <---- that way. As for games I play. Army of two devils cartel, borderlands 2(Don't have 1 for PS3 yet, but once I do..that as well), dead space 3, injustice although I suuuck. mass effect 3.

My tag is Zaggaroth.

If you're ganna add me, please lemme know you're an AJSA member. :P

I haven't really played my ps3 in a while, (mainly a pc gamer) but I wouldn't mind playing with you guys. Lately, I've been in the mood to play Dead Space 3 online, though I don't really like playing co-op with pubbies. I've also got: Armored Core V: Verdict Day, Black ops 2, Ghosts, (not a big COD gamer, but I'll play), Far Cry 3, Hunted Demon's Forge, Lost planet 2, splinter cell blacklist, and Starhawk. A few games I got from the psn too.

Feel free to ad me:  PSN ID Crab666.

You should check out the Angry Army PSN name list on the PS4 Forum.

My name is in my tag, feel free to add me.

WCBLink

I don't have too many PS3 or PS4 titles, but hopefully I have some games we have in common

My psn name is to the left as most are

Currently playing diablo 3 but have a few other games

Feel Free too add me!

I currently play the last of us multiplayer anyone up for that just add me. PSN is Webs18

Mine is Ed_hikotu and I would like to find some people who play street fighter 4 arcade edition. But I'm willing to play whatever if I have it

Count me in.

The online multiplayers i have right now are GoW Ascension, LBP (the first one, not the second), Dead Nation, Castlevania HoD, Tekken Revolution (but seriously, who doesn't?), Persona 4 Arena (But i'm not going to play this game right now for some reasons) and i think that's about it (when you live in Brasil you're not going to have many original games and i'm not going pirate on the PS3 (other then AC4 if you know what i mean) e_e)

If anyone wants to add me just say it's from the Angry Army, btw if anyone here plays Castlevania HoD PLEASE tell me because i'm hunting people to help me get that last trophy (and of course help the rest of the group that helps me so they can have it themselves)

Hey! nickyzhere is the PSN. I have Red Dead Redemption, CoD: Ghosts, and Minecraft. Please add me and send AJSA in the message. I'm willing to share games too, but be sure to PM me for that. Thanks!!!

My PSN tag is Zelfarion I currently play CoD Ghosts on PS3 as well as Minecraft and some other games. Just hit me up if ya wanna play or something.  I also play GT6.

Oh and well the obvious thing is to say that you are from the AJSA in your eventual friend request if ya send one. So I know. You may get declined otherwise.

Have a nice day and a good life.

I'm going to add you, my PSN is SCARY_MONKEY23

I play am playing gta 5, Borderlands 2, Dead island, and Darkness 2 on my ps3 right now my PSN is Overling

add me we can kill shit together.