• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

MegaSonicGeo

What Games Need a Sequel?

90 posts in this topic

I don't know if anyone here has played Shadow of the Colossus for the PS2, but I really enjoyed that game, would be cool to see a sequel but its not like the first game had much of a story.

Tatanium2012 likes this

Sleeping Dogs,

Red Dead,

Dragon's Dogma,

Tenchu 2 needs to be remade or the series rebooted at least,

Legacy of Kain Blood Omen & Soul Reaver series.

Oh yeah Dragon's Dogma was really good, would like to see a sequel on that one.

1. KOTOR 3 needs to happen I want to see Revan again. TOR is a travesty. 

2. A good Fable sequel

3. Darksiders 3 please for the love of god the 1 games ending was so epic

4. Republic commando

4. Digimon World 2 a true sequel not the piece of garbage that they made a long time ago.

Overlord 3. It needs to happen! Well it doesn't need too but I would love it too just to see another Overlord vs Overlord scenario except with the first protagonist taking on his son the protagonist of the second game or possibly a third Overlord to throw into the mix, maybe even co-op online or offline. I just want to see more Overlord. : 

I would also like to see an Overlord 3 or Vanquish 2.

I really wish there will be made a Mafia 3

also Sleeping Dogs 2 (think that game is very under rated myself)

and 3rd if i can say that ^^ must be Darksiders 3

ps. now i fell like i want to add and and & and and

Elder Scrolls 6.

, a direct sequel to Dragons Dogma (not Deep Down).

DmC 2, I like 1 and don't care if you didn't like the reboot.

a new Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles would be great, loved the game so much.... so so much

A direct Mass Effect 4 sequel with Shepard alive and continuing his adventures

It's not gonna happen, but if God Hand 2 was announced and being made by Platinum games like it would have to be, I would crap myself in excitement.

Also, I'd love to see bioware make Jade Empire 2. The first one was really good and I'd love to see more of that awesome kung-fu and setting.

Demon's Souls 2

I pray that VGX will have something since it has been a bit of a rumor that it is in production since the previous director of the Souls series has been working on a secret project and a Sweden website had Demon's Souls 2 up as a list of upcoming games but quickly removed it. I'm hoping it wasn't a typo, that they meant Dark Souls 2 and that there is a Demon's Souls 2 in the works. That would be pretty cool having Dark Souls 2 and Demon's Souls 2 in one year.

DARKSIDERS!!!!!!!!! please let whoever bought the rights to the series make another one. Im playing Darksiders 2 right now and its amazing, like the legend of zelda meets diablo.

Elder Scrolls 6.

, a direct sequel to Dragons Dogma (not Deep Down).

DmC 2, I like 1 and don't care if you didn't like the reboot.

a new Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles would be great, loved the game so much.... so so much

I agree with you about DMC 2,  played the first one and apart from the visual style of the game, everything that makes a Devil May Cry game was there.

We need a true sequel to Legacy of Kain: Defiance.
No, Nosgoth is not a sequel to Defiance. It's more a inbetween-storyline-sequel if anything which takes place during LoK: Soul Reaver and ends at before the game starts, almost like Fire Emblem 5. For those who doesn't know, Nosgoth is basically a arena fighter game I'd called it as it uses the same style like Q3 and UT, or perhaps akin to Battlefield/Front where you pick a side and you just fight fight fight. While I do want to try that game, I have little hopes for it. Storywise, it supposingly takes place after Raziel was cast into the lake of the dead and before his resurrection, during the time where humanity was trying it's best to fight the Vampire plague still somehow. Chronologically, it must have taken place several hundred years after Raziel's "death" since they've all evo- Damnit, I'm rambling too much!

For those who haven't played or watched it, this is spoiler territory here.

Fast forward to 41:30 if the auto-finder doesn't take you there.

STAR WARS: REPUBLIC COMMANDO that game deserve a sequel i heard once rumors that they wnet to make a sequel call Star wars: republic commando order 66 base on the novels of the same name and one of the suppose level you fight with your squadron against a jedi and you beat it..... i really play that game so much