• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

10 posts in this topic

Hey Angry Army, 

Joe wont ask you guys to donate or to subscribe as members, but I will!

Help Joe out everyone. The youtube disaster is going to effect our beloved community and our favorite game reviewer. Joe isnt recieving money for his videos that got claimed. Do your part if you care enough to support him through this. Soon as I found out, I became a monthly subscriber so that Joe can continue his great work. I know how much I enjoy the show but thats not all that has been comprimised, our community has as well. I'm talking game servers, teamspeak, giveaways and future reviews. So I beg you, please help if you can. If there is already a post like this, which I'm certain there is (I'm too lazy to look haha) link it here so that we can all read what everyone has to say. Thanks Again AJSA. Victory or Death!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, it is not possible for everyone to be able to support AJ monetarily. The most some of us to do is be vocal supporters and active in his community.

I agree.

It's the second thread i've come across asking to hand over money.

It's incredibly off putting.

Give me money.  :mellow:

Give me money.  :mellow:

It's your little honest looking yellow face that wins it for you.

I'll post you my bank details straight away.

I guess the donation requests only work if its for somebody else......So anyone wanna make me a donation thred?... No? No takers?... At all.... :(

On a serious note while I think its awesome people want to help out Joe by throwing the donation thing out there..... For those who can im sure they do but most can not. That's why the option is there and I don't really think it needs to be pointed out like this really. If someone needs to know pretty much anyone can point out where they should go and if not.... People know they don't have to support Joe by monetary donations and can do so whether it be watching his videos that aren't flagged or just participating in his community here.

I guess the donation requests only work if its for somebody else......So anyone wanna make me a donation thred?... No? No takers?... At all.... :(

On a serious note while I think its awesome people want to help out Joe by throwing the donation thing out there..... For those who can im sure they do but most can not. That's why the option is there and I don't really think it needs to be pointed out like this really. If someone needs to know pretty much anyone can point out where they should go and if not.... People know they don't have to and support Joe by monetary donations and can do so whether it be watching his videos that aren't flagged or just participating in his community here.

If I get a 40% cut, I'll make you a donation thread.

If I get a 40% cut, I'll make you a donation thread.

I would agree but I think it would be closed and snipped before anyone could read the pertinent information :(

Going to lock this one up, and the rest of the similar "Support Joe and the AJSA" threads that may pop up in the future as it appears to cause member unrest. As others have stated, members are fully aware of the situation and they can make their own decisions without encouragement. I am certain Joe appreciates the gesture.

Legolas_Katarn likes this