• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jenssons

dose this work?

46 posts in this topic

isnt this for my question not this randomness xD

.... Im sorry for the *non fun* ignorance being displayed in your thred by that person.

.... Im sorry for the *non fun* ignorance being displayed in your thred by that person.

its fine my picky friend

To the OP,

The video just needs some tinkering, move away from the easy graphics try something a little more tricky, make your own background graphics and it would suit well the system i think your going for, i would point out Total Biscuits for comparison, not that im saying go all out, just something more personalized than to a single colour back drop and 1 colour of text, your lisp is irrelevant tbh btw, come up north sometime to my end, theres a dozen diff local-ism for what passes as English, :) personally id take of that last message about it, and post a lisp awareness link just to make yourself, pretty much bullet proof as you making it personal with a message invites trolls and they love stuff like that as theyd believe it was a weakness to poke, even if for you it isnt. Yeah i would say a few more videos of different subject matter would add a greater dynamic as to what people could expect from future material. Which is always better than a single vid as folk not into that particular style of gaming generally wont come back.

Just constructive criticism ^^ like i say on other posts, ill come see your channel, and any streams you do, always good to see folk putting themselves out there, it is after all part of what this community's for, engaging in our common pass-times and showing others how we go about expressing that pass-time, either like me, i type alot, or others stream and yourself, tube.

Legolas_Katarn likes this

Your so hot you melt the glass you studly muffin you

Preaching to the choir there flower :P

Preaching to the choir there flower :P

You are so easy to internet luv. I just, like, cant help myself.

its fine my picky friend

.......No it is not.

Edit: Ripping people apart is fine by me.......as long as its articulate and makes me smile. Otherwise its not fun and mean. I dislike that.

To the OP,

The video just needs some tinkering, move away from the easy graphics try something a little more tricky, make your own background graphics and it would suit well the system i think your going for, i would point out Total Biscuits for comparison, not that im saying go all out, just something more personalized than to a single colour back drop and 1 colour of text, your lisp is irrelevant tbh btw, come up north sometime to my end, theres a dozen diff local-ism for what passes as English, :) personally id take of that last message about it, and post a lisp awareness link just to make yourself, pretty much bullet proof as you making it personal with a message invites trolls and they love stuff like that as theyd believe it was a weakness to poke, even if for you it isnt. Yeah i would say a few more videos of different subject matter would add a greater dynamic as to what people could expect from future material. Which is always better than a single vid as folk not into that particular style of gaming generally wont come back.

Just constructive criticism ^^ like i say on other posts, ill come see your channel, and any streams you do, always good to see folk putting themselves out there, it is after all part of what this community's for, engaging in our common pass-times and showing others how we go about expressing that pass-time, either like me, i type alot, or others stream and yourself, tube.

ok i'll think about it i have a idea to change it to but i wanted to have a simple video that is short but should imake it longer? (with more game clips and different back grounds)

ok i'll think about it i have a idea to change it to but i wanted to have a simple video that is short but should imake it longer?

yeah , ~3 minutes+, if your going for short, is still good for those of us with low attention spans, i wont lie 5+ mins of something im not into i tune out, but 3 mins is a good amount of time to win someone over, for example, 3 mins into the first time i saw angry joe.. I didnt care two monkeys about his following or numbers attracted to his show, i loved his material and his views. His cheesy gimmicks were just icing on the cake.

yeah , ~3 minutes+, if your going for short, is still good for those of us with low attention spans, i wont lie 5+ mins of something im not into i tune out, but 3 mins is a good amount of time to win someone over, for example, 3 mins into the first time i saw angry joe.. I didnt care two monkeys about his following or numbers attracted to his show, i loved his material and his views. His cheesy gimmicks were just icing on the cake.

ok i'll think about it but its for now (untell i make the new one) would you like a updated video when i make it?

I just, like, cant help myself.

You said that "like" and I pictured you as a blonde highschool cheerleader from the 90's.

You said that "like" and I pictured you as a blonde highschool cheerleader from the 90's.

I sound exactly like one to. Think "Clueless"... I was even blonde.

Though never a cheerleader. I was far to gothic-y for that.

I sound exactly like one to. Think "Clueless"... I was even blonde.

Though never a cheerleader. I was far to gothic-y for that.

Even gothic types can cheer.

I've seen Bring It On ... I know how it works ... a movie showed me.

I've seen Bring It On ... I know how it works ... a movie showed me.

Are you free to a good home? Let me address your master.

I will make sure to pay so you don't get shipped in the luggage area of the plane and freeze to death.

Are you free to a good home? Let me address your master.

I will make sure to pay so you don't get shipped in the luggage area of the plane and freeze to death.

Sadly I think my wife needs me around here so she has someone to blame when anything goes wrong.

Sadly I think my wife needs me around here so she has someone to blame when anything goes wrong.

=[

Its ok I lied anyways. I would have let you freeze to death then sued the airline for bringing me dead goods.

Gone likes this

=[

Its ok I lied anyways. I would have let you freeze to death then sued the airline for bringing me dead goods.

That's what I like about you....

You know how to make a man feel wanted.

That's what I like about you....

You know how to make a man feel wanted.

:D

Even men need to feel like they are of value on occasion.

Gone likes this

get_a_room.gif

And as for my feedback now i'm at home and have sound. It seems like the video clips of the games could be a little bigger. And the text on the left shrunk a little. Maybe put as bullet points at the bottom of the video.

Most successful youtubers that are gamers use a stereotypical intro that involve arrogant dubstep music, flashy special effects used to ward off people that are prone to seizures, and a unique presentation to the Youtuber's logo or channel. I would suggest to use an advanced editing program that allows special effects and whatnot on a video. It would also benefit if you use a video flithering system.

SweatsAndTears likes this

I personally think YOU are in the wrong here. And your manner about the issue is abhorrent. People are allowed to promote their content, in fact there is a whole section of the forum dedicated to this. The way you've conducted yourself makes me shudder.

Edit: And I suggest you edit your posts accordingly.

I actually did have feedback though....

I'm a picky youtube watcher, and while I don't mind commentary, I think the constant laughing sounds are irritating to be honest.

I don't really care for "high pitchy" sounds in videos so in my opinion I'd probably put a different commentary there.

i made a another trailer what you guys think? :3 http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/11250-is-this-better/

i made a another trailer what you guys think? :3

@ work right now so cant do streaming, but gimme an hour ill be back and give my two pennies