• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rainversey

My problem with people . . .

49 posts in this topic

In taste of the threads named "My problem with", I decided to make my own one.
This one labeled, My problem with people.

I don't normally make whining threads like this, but my current state of low mood dictates that I should get it out of my system right now and see how other people feel about certain things. So to phrase it in a very badly way. My lifelong (27½ and counting.. for now..) experience with people have for the most part been highly negative. As many out there I'm sure have experienced bullying to one or another degree just as I have, though for me it struck extremely deep in me and filled with me a strong seething hatred for people overall.

That being said, I am also a very caring and loving individual. My personality is INFP of the Healer subtype of the Kersey personality test which is a very introvert, feeling type personality. This fits me a great deal as I prefer being alone and on my own. The only one I can actually stand being around for days on days on end is a significant other. Family, friends, people, they're all too much.

I'm just gonna put the next part in spoilers, because.

So I was watching this Zero Punctuation review on youtube, because I tend to like some of his videos but I'd never dream of going back to the cesspool that is the Escapist forums. Now Yahtzee from my understanding is an open minded individual but he says things that are offensive or insulting to groups of people, mostly I assume to get an reaction - I could also be giving him a bit of a praise here, for all I know he might be an inbred twat but, anyway. The problem is.. His fans who are stupid.. In one of his videos, he said something unnecessary and of course, people in the youtube comments agreed with him or made fun of it, clearly displaying their ignorance.

And what did they make fun of?
Their favorite topic of course, people like me.

I'm not gonna lie, I asked someone to hurl himself off a cliff so the rest of humanity could live without his stupidity. The other one more or less accepted defeat or rather chose not to argue it after I presented a counter argument, but then came a third one who stated that, they were only stating facts. Trying to point out that the facts are not facts at all resulted in him calling me out to be a villain, a bully. Yes, apparently you will be labeled a bully if you try to point out flaws.

These sort of things, really takes a toll on me and I know, I shouldn't argue but it's not like I can let people just rampart as they want when I know they're wrong. When I know someone else might read that, and have their entire day ruined because everyone agrees with them. For someone, that will be the final pushing stone over the edge to not live anymore.

I really do hate people, and I hate everyone indiscriminately.
But then again, I also don't hate everyone at all.
It's a very divided feeling that's constantly at a struggle.

My question is, do you feel the same?
Do you have any examples of things that just makes you want to crush someones head or, slap them silly or something?
Anything? Or are you a-okay with how humanity is?

Sigma081 likes this

I hate people for their ignorance and cruelty.

People will just calmly stand by or think its fun to harass someone else just because they can but thankfully everything about me screams " Bitch" so when I tend to confront people about something no one really talks back... ever. I don't tolerate "ignorance" very well. You want to hate on someone do it based on their shitty personality (like mine :D or be fair. I don't discriminate I hate everyone equally)

Internet wise people think its fine to be "stupid" and say "stupid" shit because they think they wont get called on it or they don't care if they do, I mean really why would they? What's the consequence of being an ass online?. Don't get me wrong, im sure some actually believe the shit they spout but those folks very rarely if at all would have the nerve to say what they think to a person face to face.

Its the internet..... and people let their ignorance reign supreme.

Rainversey likes this

But then again, I also don't hate everyone at all.

This right here is how I feel for the last year.

As for the rest - I'm not sure or rather I don't remember what type I am in that test. Was a while back since I last took it, but I can't say I'm exactly introverted, but I'm also not big on going out with friends. I have very few friends that are actually my friends. The rest are just fodder. There to keep me company at times of partying (mostly drinking parties). In elementary I used to be bullied a lot. Didn't do a damn thing back. They were my classmates, I didn't care to hurt them, but rather defend them if push comes to shove. After that life changed and now I am how I am.

Just felt like putting it out there. I hate being whiny like this, but I also hate being <insert the correct term here>.

People tend to dislike me .... a lot.

Not online though which is quite strange.

People always say they want folk to be honest with them .... what they mean is they really DON'T want folk to be honest with them. You tell someone you think they are a massive twat, being honest because said person is a massive twat, and suddenly i'm being mean and harsh.

To be fair, i'll be the first to admit that I can be a dick sometimes though.

Oddly i'm a bit nicer to people online.

I say oddly but I know why i'm like that. I prefer saying things to peoples faces. It feels "bitchy" if I do it online. Strangely though i'm quite a happy guy. I'm rarely in a bad mood and I don't hate anyone. I just have a habit of speaking without thinking.

I actually like most people I meet. 

Divergence and Rainversey like this

I don't hate people, but I hate little things that people do. Such as form a petition and protest group without any real facts to back them up, or even a lack of consistency in their arguments. Trust me, it's happened in my city, and I made it well known to them that they were pretty stupid. If people want to know about it I can throw in some links to be more specific on what happened, but it's mostly irrelevant.

There's a great many people who I can tolerate, but I think for the most part I'm just really shy and socially awkward/anxious, as opposed to hating everyone.

People tend to dislike me .... a lot.

Not online though which is quite strange.

People always say they want folk to be honest with them .... what they mean is they really DON'T want folk to be honest with them. You tell someone you think they are a massive twat, being honest because said person is a massive twat, and suddenly i'm being mean and harsh.

To be fair, i'll be the first to admit that I can be a dick sometimes though.

Oddly i'm a bit nicer to people online.

I say oddly but I know why i'm like that. I prefer saying things to peoples faces. It feels "bitchy" if I do it online. Strangely though i'm quite a happy guy. I'm rarely in a bad mood and I don't hate anyone. I just have a habit of speaking without thinking.

I actually like most people I meet. 

I laughed. Literally not some lol shit either.

Women marry dicks. Just the way the world works.

I laughed. Literally not some lol shit either.

Women marry dicks. Just the way the world works.

She's about the only person i'm never a dick to.

She's half my size yet she shouts louder than my old army instructors. Little woman terrifies me when she's mad. We've only ever had one heated argument ..... and I lost. She put me right in my place.

Divergence likes this

I hate people that is completely selfish that only thinks about themselves.

She's about the only person i'm never a dick to.

She's half my size yet she shouts louder than my old army instructors. Little woman terrifies me when she's mad. We've only ever had one heated argument ..... and I lost. She put me right in my place.

Your wife is to be honored. She's probably really pretty to. Only pretty woman marry ugly guys.......

Has anyone else noticed that? These horse faced women with plastic body bits are with the hottest guys or the most visually repugnant guys are with the hotter than hell females. I swear its like pretty people don't want to breed together anymore.

Rainversey likes this

In taste of the threads named "My problem with", I decided to make my own one.

This one labeled, My problem with people.

I don't normally make whining threads like this, but my current state of low mood dictates that I should get it out of my system right now and see how other people feel about certain things. So to phrase it in a very badly way. My lifelong (27½ and counting.. for now..) experience with people have for the most part been highly negative. As many out there I'm sure have experienced bullying to one or another degree just as I have, though for me it struck extremely deep in me and filled with me a strong seething hatred for people overall.

That being said, I am also a very caring and loving individual. My personality is INFP of the Healer subtype of the Kersey personality test which is a very introvert, feeling type personality. This fits me a great deal as I prefer being alone and on my own. The only one I can actually stand being around for days on days on end is a significant other. Family, friends, people, they're all too much.

I'm just gonna put the next part in spoilers, because.

So I was watching this Zero Punctuation review on youtube, because I tend to like some of his videos but I'd never dream of going back to the cesspool that is the Escapist forums. Now Yahtzee from my understanding is an open minded individual but he says things that are offensive or insulting to groups of people, mostly I assume to get an reaction - I could also be giving him a bit of a praise here, for all I know he might be an inbred twat but, anyway. The problem is.. His fans who are stupid.. In one of his videos, he said something unnecessary and of course, people in the youtube comments agreed with him or made fun of it, clearly displaying their ignorance.

And what did they make fun of?

Their favorite topic of course, people like me.

I'm not gonna lie, I asked someone to hurl himself off a cliff so the rest of humanity could live without his stupidity. The other one more or less accepted defeat or rather chose not to argue it after I presented a counter argument, but then came a third one who stated that, they were only stating facts. Trying to point out that the facts are not facts at all resulted in him calling me out to be a villain, a bully. Yes, apparently you will be labeled a bully if you try to point out flaws.

These sort of things, really takes a toll on me and I know, I shouldn't argue but it's not like I can let people just rampart as they want when I know they're wrong. When I know someone else might read that, and have their entire day ruined because everyone agrees with them. For someone, that will be the final pushing stone over the edge to not live anymore.

But then again, I also don't hate everyone at all.

My question is, do you feel the same?

Do you have any examples of things that just makes you want to crush someones head or, slap them silly or something?

Anything? Or are you a-okay with how humanity is?

Do you hate us here on the forum?

Your wife is to be honored. She's probably really pretty to. Only pretty woman marry ugly guys.......

Has anyone else noticed that? These horse faced women with plastic body bits are with the hottest guys or the most visually repugnant guys are with the hotter than hell females. I swear its like pretty people don't want to breed together anymore.

Aye, my better half is quite attractive. Although it would be strange if I was married to someone I didn't find attractive. 

I've drunk enough to sleep with some munters in my time but I can't drink all day every day. Had to find a pretty one that would take pity on me eventually.

Although I will agree with you a little bit. According to some women, my friend Chris is quite a good looking lad yet his girlfriend looks like she lost a fight with a giant ugly stick. There isn't enough alcohol in the world would have ever made me fuck this lass for fear of my penis melting. First day he met her they turned up at our house at 2am, I opened the door, took one look and said you are not bringing that in my house ... it will scare my fucking kids.

She doesn't like me much.

Can't think why.

Nakomat, Divergence and IrishRogue like this

Do you hate us here on the forum?

I'll answer this!

Yes.

Gone likes this

Aye, my better half is quite attractive. Although it would be strange if I was married to someone I didn't find attractive. 

I've drunk enough to sleep with some munters in my time but I can't drink all day every day. Had to find a pretty one that would take pity on me eventually.

Although I will agree with you a little bit. According to some women, my friend Chris is quite a good looking lad yet his girlfriend looks like she lost a fight with a giant ugly stick. There isn't enough alcohol in the world would have ever made me fuck this lass for fear of my penis melting. First day he met her they turned up at our house at 2am, I opened the door, took one look and said you are not bringing that in my house ... it will scare my fucking kids.

She doesn't like me much.

Can't think why.

I normally hope that's what someone will say to me when I meet a ...persons friends.

I like to be made to feel comfortable and at home from the get go ya know?

Stop thieving my likes :angry: 

I'll answer this!

Yes.

Ah ok.......... Why?

Because I hate everyone equally.

Lies.

You know you like me. If I lived in America we'd be bff's (I even said that with a straight face .... honest).

Kaz32 likes this

Because I hate everyone equally.

I love everyone equally. The amount of how much love there is is questionable though.

Lies.

You know you like me. If I lived in America we'd be bff's (I even said that with a straight face .... honest).

:D We soooooooooooooooooooooo would be! Either that or we would try to kill each other.  You might be bigger but remember! I am a girl. I will pick shit up to hit you with.

I adore drunken foreigners and how ya'll slur your words in those  purdy accents!

Kaz32 likes this

:D We soooooooooooooooooooooo would be! Either that or we would try to kill each other.  You might be bigger but remember! I am a girl. I will pick shit up to hit you with.

I adore drunken foreigners and how ya'll slur your words in those  purdy accents!

You two should get a perfect king size bedroom and use a penthouse suite in Dubai. You're perfect for each other!

Has this thread been slowly derailed?

A few years ago, I came to a revelation: people just naturally suck.

With that in mind, I say it's pointless to hate people for being awful examples of humanity. It's like hating brick walls for being hard, your hate ain't gonna change the fact that smashing your head into it a 100 mph is probably going to kill you. Meanwhile, you spend time and energy that could be better spent elsewhere moping about brick walls and giving any that enter your sight a death glare. And then one day, you take a sledgehammer to one, and then the cops come, and you have to pay a repair fine to the landlord an-

Wait, the simile's escaping me. The point is: what does hating people in general accomplish? Making yourself miserable, and if that's your goal in life then congrats; you can die (un)happy at last. Meanwhile, I'll stick to my routine of thoroughly avoiding the people I'd otherwise hate, all the while being indifferent to people in general and maintaining a handful of decent connections, thank you kindly.

My sole exception to that way of life is when people go out of their way to be assholes to me or people I care about. Then the apathy gloves come off.

I don't mind people in general, i prefer to concentrate myself on individuals (aren't we all individuals after all?)!

Anyway i get what you mean, i feel pretty much the same in several situations.

There've been days I wanted to travel to in time back to the cesspool humanity came out of and dropped cyanide into it after seeing or reading the pettiest and repugnant of news. Days where I've been a right villain and said or did things to hurt someone else to make myself feel better because of a bad day or events not turning out the way I wanted them to. I've even been bullied and had to fight 'em off once or twice before any peace could be given. And I can admit to being an introvert, not a lot of people I could close personal friends nor am I much for going out and partying every weekend. And yet somehow I still like to think the human populace is worth keeping. Sure idiots and their ilk will be around but they're a small lot and if history has taught me anything they usually wind up going away with time. And considering you're on the divide I hope one day you can at least put a foot on the side that doesn't hate everyone.

Gone likes this

I hate people who do not understand politic jokes and starts hate becase they are butt-hurt if we talk about about their country or political parties. I love one twitch channel because i can go there as discuss with people about political and make jokes of them or discuss on two sides i remember when i had 2 hours talk about Scottish Independence and it was amazing i love that twitch channel people and moderators . Today we had about 1 hour talk about Islam and Putin that was awesome. And then we discussed next hour about Netherlands.

If you know that someone joking about your country please don't defend it.

You could be Squidward.

i-hate-everyone-squidward-meme.jpg

As for me, I don't really hate anybody. I think it's just a waste of energy to hate someone every day of your life.