• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

stivonim

Why do you hate COD?

45 posts in this topic

it's not a hate post here, i just wondered i mean, why every time i go on some posts that is related to cod i find some 1 who says that this game sucks, and then i see what annoys me even more: "BF is Better"

i dont own cod ghosts, but i do own BFBC2, BF3 and BF4 and yet still i dont see why so many people HATE COD, if you like BF play BF, if you like COD, play cod.

i remember the days when i played BFBC2 no 1 in the BF forums even mentioned cod, they talked about BF gameplay, but know every time i have a compliant some 1 must say: "still better then COD", so what? you want the game will allways be the same thing over and over again? do you want that 1 day BF will be like cod? (some say it happened in BF4), BF and COD are NOT the only FPS game out there, some F2P games are even more fun then COD or BF...

i am sorry if this angers you, i am just sick of people being bunch of silly fanboys   

Don't hate the games, that would require stronger emotion than the indifference I feel towards them.

CoD and Battlefield just aren't my kind of games so I avoid them both equally.

Tried them, didn't like them. Not much point in me playing games I don't like so I don't play CoD or BF. 

Soooooo...... are you asking why people don't like cod or? I don't really get the purpose of this thread

I don't hate it, I don't play them, so I'm more apathetic towards it.

Soooooo...... are you asking why people don't like cod or? I don't really get the purpose of this thread

sorry, i was kinda asking why people hates cod, and i said after wards why i think most of the reasons are dumb...

I don't "hate" them, but i do think they are crap. That still doesn't mean my opinion is superior, if people enjoy them that's fine. I just don't see how it's anything more than a casual game, and i find I don't like most casual games ( just very simple games and I love my complex simulations).

But really, if people love it, I don't care. I even got some enjoyment out of MW2 as a little time waster

Also, yes I am a BF fan ( at least up to BF2142..) but I don't compare them, they work completely different and really aren't that similar except for the topic they deal with.

CoD is the most garbage, overpriced, overrated game ever placed on the market. The multiplayer is awful, theirs no story line whatsoever, The characters in the story are so poorly written and can be forgotten quite easy, but the biggest complaint: OMG The multiplayer. BF4 Is better, I play Battlefield, not CoD. I like multiplayer games, the story in BF isint all that great, but its better then cods, and then BFs multiplayer is just unbelievably good.

Personally I have no preference on either game ( though I loved battlefield: bad company for its characters) in terms of gameplay and story. I choose to play through and decide what I thought of the game. I enjoy COD but I felt the latest instalment wasn't very unique (except for a few parts). I enjoy battlefield but I didn't think BF4 was great (not bad, just not great).

A friend told me he though COD is trying to hard to seem like a blockbuster movie. Though arguably so is BF.

My point is, it's just opinion and personal taste.

(New at posting replies, hope I helped)

I don't really hate CoD, that's too strong of a word, but I dislike it. I dislike it because the multiplayer has remained relatively unchanged since MW2, which isn't necassarily a bad thing, but change would  nice once in a while. Another reason is the pure immaturity of over half of its fanbase, I'm not being rude at all but the major demographic of Call of Duty is ages 9-12. Now you might be saying now why is this a bad thing? But I have personally played several CoD games, starting with MW2 and ending with BO2 and I eventually returned all of them except MW2 because the multiplayer was just not enjoyable, the in-game parties were always full of little kids raging, trolling, hacking, ect.

I don't hate COD. I just grew tired and unimpressed by the games that followed. I was a total fan since Modern Warfare, but down the line of sequels, they just became the same thing. I still played them, but eventually grew indifferent to them. The games just remained the same thing over and over again. Even my brother who's more of a COD fan than me has said we'll never buy another COD game, and I agree. You could say I'm all "COD" out. No more COD for me.

ashugtiwari likes this

I am just dissapopinted of what CoD became over the years, remembering the first ones and how much fun were at the time, but now its feels so automatic:

shoot the bad guys, put explosives, dont get caught (stealth missions), blow up vehicles while riding a vehicle, final mexican standoff and roll the credits.....that kind of summarises what CoD has become to me and its no longer fun

Easy statement is they are Recycled and reused

Edit Story sucks too

Raven123 likes this

If this thread isn't just a troll thread  or flamebait, then why bring it up for discussion and if you really want to know the reasoning and not just up your postcount.. search the forums.

This forum has only been up a couple of months and there has been countless threads like this.

There is no need for this thread and needs a lock.

By searching you will find every answer you need and if you still have questions, ask them in the related post.

Found by using the search button:

-What franchise needs to die, thread with cod mentioned

-Constructive criticism of Cod ghosts

-COD Hatred thread

-Call of duty why its so hated thread

-BF vs COD threads

And COUNTLESS others

J2D likes this

Because its the same thing every year and nothing changes.

I don't really hate COD, I'm just don't care about it and I'm board with it. I'd just rather play a different FPS that's more fresh and interesting. Like Boarderlands of Farcry 3.

The threads are being used just as much as the games.... Move on.. (No im not a CoD fan and i can sit all day bashing it but these threads are just getting boring)

The threads are being used just as much as the games.... Move on.. (No im not a CoD fan and i can sit all day bashing it but these threads are just getting boring)

I agree, I think all that has to be said has been said.

Because you can blow somebodies head off with a 9mm pistol from across a map.

I just hate the multiplayer honestly. I always loved the COD campaigns.

Because you can blow somebodies head off with a 9mm pistol from across a map.

I just hate the multiplayer honestly. I always loved the COD campaigns.

Ok, clearly was wrong, that is something new!

the-Count.jpg

Ah ah ah.

Three. Three threads with the exact same topic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I don't like CoD. I find it boring.

Gone_Holo, Gone, Sol Omega and 1 other like this

I play it regularly with my friends.

But mother of god Ghost's campaign is so bad. I forcefully played 4-5 missions and I just can't continue. I do love the rest of the CoD campaign's though. And zombies is still amazing 10/10 would buy on a steam sale.

We should have a stock answer for these threads so every single post is exactly the same

an indifferent answer like "Don't hate it, Don't love it, its all opinion anyway"

....................................................................Kinda sounds like communism

I was never a fan of cod.

I don't like fish.