• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

28 posts in this topic

Simple Question: What Games do you want to see in Angry Joe's Top 10 Best Games of 2013?

ydna69 likes this

First I would like to know who this Angey is...

Then I would like Final Fantasy 8 re-release there because ..... reasons.

sorry to the grammar/spelling Nazis 

There were some great games this year. I hope NFS gets on their. It probably won't but that game has been so much fun for me to jam out with my friends that I want it to get some recognition

im not really sure i cant remeber a lot of games saints row 4 maybe

Rayman Legends

Duck Tales Remastered

Bioshock Infinite

Saints Row 4

Metal Gear Rising

Assassins Creed 4

Well The Last of Us but since Joe doesn't have a PS3 that probably won't be on the list. Other then that I don't know, for me it was a rather dry year of buying games.

sorry to the grammar/spelling Nazis 

Gotta love how anyone who respects language enough to want to see it used correctly are labelled the same as the worst group of people in history. Truly a sign of society's deterioration.

Also, no, English isn't my first language. Never really saw that as a valid excuse anyway. You put enough effort to learn a language, the least you can do is learn it well and use it properly.

Just want to say that if I use or spell a word, or make a grammatical mistake, that I want to be corrected that I may learn to correct my mistake. Of course I will try to see if I made a mistake before accepting the correction.

As for the top 10, All I can say is chances are Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite are probably going to be there. Assassin's Creed IV may also make the list.

Mellow likes this

Gotta love how anyone who respects language enough to want to see it used correctly are labelled the same as the worst group of people in history. Truly a sign of society's deterioration.

Also, no, English isn't my first language. Never really saw that as a valid excuse anyway. You put enough effort to learn a language, the least you can do is learn it well and use it properly.

Just want to say that if I use or spell a word, or make a grammatical mistake, that I want to be corrected that I may learn to correct my mistake. Of course I will try to see if I made a mistake before accepting the correction.

That's fine if you feel that way but you have to realize that not everyone has a stick up their ass over grammar. Also, sometimes when people call each other out over grammar mistakes it doesn't' necessarily mean they care about grammar, they may just be doing it for the lulz or to be a smartass.

Also don't automatically assume that people with a second language are at a high enough skill level to use it flawlessly. It may be their first year of learning it and they may still be practicing.

Overall this is a non-issue. People who have bad grammar don't owe ANYONE an explanation for it. They can type any way they damn well please. I can understand correcting them in a joking way but if you're seriously trying to police everyone's grammar online, then that's sounds like some serious OCD shit right there.

That's fine if you feel that way but you have to realize that not everyone has a stick up their ass over grammar. Also, sometimes when people call each other out over grammar mistakes it doesn't' necessarily mean they care about grammar, they may just be doing it for the lulz or to be a smartass.

Also don't automatically assume that people with a second language are at a high enough skill level to use it flawlessly. It may be their first year of learning it and they may still be practicing.

Overall this is a non-issue. People who have bad grammar don't owe ANYONE an explanation for it. They can type any way they damn well please. I can understand correcting them in a joking way but if you're seriously trying to police everyone's grammar online, then that's sounds like some serious OCD shit right there.

And yet they find it appropriate to others Nazi's for it. It's what I find ultimately laughable at in all this. Even people who are doing it for "the lolz" or just to be dicks about it shouldn't be compared to the most heinous group of fascists.

As for the second language, I was just covering all my bases as it's the excuse that is thrown around the most in regards to grammar and/or spelling.

All in all, I find the attitude towards the whole "Who cares if they use grammar and/or spelling incorrectly" and not the actual wrong grammar and spelling is the actual problem. As said attitude can also be applied to other things. Big things start small after all.

Also, OCD, as far as I know is some sort of mental disorder. Not exactly something that anyone should be ridiculed for either. Not saying that it's an excuse for someone afflicted with it to act in a dickish manner of course.

As for the top 10, All I can say is chances are Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite are probably going to be there. Assassin's Creed IV may also make the list.

truth is it was just a word that i over looked before i posted the topic and since i couldn't change it and people were calling it out i felt i had to say it.

ps: i know how to spell angry

also pls don't turn this into a flame war about nazis

truth is it was just a word that i over looked before i posted the topic and since i couldn't change it and people were calling it out i felt i had to say it.

That's pretty much one of the problems of the propagation of language. It spreads out so fast that even the wrong use of words may be difficult to control and correct. Eventually enough people will be making the mistake that it becomes acceptable.

It's that sort of attitude that I don't like about all this, as it is really quite possible for it to be applied to things that do matter. People accepting a company's wrong practices because they've put up with it for so long comes to mind. As I said before, big things usually start out small.

It wasn't because of how you misspelled angry, I wasn't even talking about that. Besides, you clearly can spell the word, seeing the emphasis you put on it in the actual post. Also, with the proximity between the letters "E" and "R" on the keyboard, "Angey" is an easy typographical error to make, and is therefore excusable.

I actually see the comments about how you spelled it to be made jokingly.

also pls don't turn this into a flame war about nazis

You're the one who used / misused the term, and as you can see from my first post in this thread, I answered the question that was the topic.

Lastly, it takes two sides to start a war.

We can drop the spelling argument, the OP was informed of the minor typo no need to turn into the topic of discussion. Please get back on topic.

No, no. You've got it all wrong. They were only misunderstood. They just wanted to unify people under one race, so then we could be all the same. (Just joking btw they were pretty horrible guys). I wouldn't still call them the worst, considering Japanese slaughtered over 5 million to 20 million civilians (depending on the source), and then we have Stalin who sent millions of his own people to labor camp just because of their roots might have had some other nationality.

But enough that because that's off-topic.

I would really like to see some indie titles, because most of the 3A titles played safe and felt really unoriginal. Most of the 3A games I loved were actually on 3DS. At the end of the day, this is Joe's opinion and we can't affect in any way, as much as we'd like to see.

BTW it is completely irrelevant what YOU want to see on HIS list. Just as he stated on his 10 worst games list, it is HIS list of games that HE personally played that year. That means, if he did NOT play Calladooty in 2013, it will NOT be on his list.

The whole point of this thread is largely irrelevant. Make your own top list, dont expect things of someone else's.

Gone too likes this

BTW it is completely irrelevant what YOU want to see on HIS list. Just as he stated on his 10 worst games list, it is HIS list of games that HE personally played that year. That means, if he did NOT play Calladooty in 2013, it will NOT be on his list.

The whole point of this thread is largely irrelevant. Make your own top list, dont expect things of someone else's.

Ok i respect that but that is not the reason i made this thread, i made it to see what other people want (or "THINK" might be) on the list, that all.  this is not a suggestions list 

I will not warn you again. Stay on topic. Stay civil.

thank you!  :)

Ok i respect that but that is not the reason i made this thread, i made it to see what other people want (or "THINK" might be) on the list, that all.  this is not a suggestions list 

Then re-word your title to something other than ''Angry Joe's Top 10''. Maybe ''My top 10 of 2013'' with the additional comment ''what is on your list?'' to further request a discussion on each gamer's opinion on that topic. "What games you want to see on Angry Joe's list'' infers the statement that anything you or i could suggest that does not make his list, makes him automatically ''wrong''.

Then re-word your title to something other than ''Angry Joe's Top 10''. Maybe ''My top 10 of 2013'' with the additional comment ''what is on your list?'' to further request a discussion on each gamer's opinion on that topic. "What games you want to see on Angry Joe's list'' infers the statement that anything you or i could suggest that does not make his list, makes him automatically ''wrong''.

i cant find a way to change the title other wise i would of changed the the typo lol

I will change the topic to "My Top 10 of 2013". If anyone got a problem with this take it up with me and tell me a better title for the thread.

I will change the topic to "My Top 10 of 2013". If anyone got a problem with this take it up with me and tell me a better title for the thread.

You can do that  :o

Bring back Angey :(

I miss Angey, he was a great guy.