• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shagger

Lightning Returns: FFXIII

53 posts in this topic

Out of February 14nth

So, anyone give a shit?

Out of all the games people have mentioned today ..... finally someone mentions one I don't want and can save some money.

Far better than that garbage ''Hearthstone'' Blizzard have been shoving down people's throat lately.

Out of all the games people have mentioned today ..... finally someone mentions one I don't want and can save some money.

You know me, always happy to help. If I get to troll a little at the same time then that's just more efficient.

Gone likes this

Actly i want to play it so i now the Ending (Admittedly well gameplay was Copy and paste it was another grand Story if a bit Confusing) 

Am I the only person in the whole world who wants this game? Sure feels like I am xD

Am I the only person in the whole world who wants this game? Sure feels like I am xD

yes you are 

No. Your not.

No, so fear not because you are not alone. Multiple shits are given here by me, 13 to be exact.

Huh, I just realized the game comes out on the 14th, curious. Demo is out already in case you didnt know and wanted to try or just wanted to try for a new person.

Now there is 3 of you ... rejoice.

There are more for those that care to look. Many many more.

Knowing me I will buy this game and I just want to complete my Final Fantasy 13 game collections (As well finally finish the story). As for the demo to me it was actually nice in my opinion but many would think differently.

There are more for those that care to look. Many many more.

I jest, it was not meant to be taken seriously.

When it comes to FF I'm on the sane train as Spoony.

The series has some of the worst stories, plots and characters in written history.

XIII fighting system was OK, the story a massive amount of "Meh." and I didn't even touch XIII-2... so there is no reason to pick up this one for me

FUCK THIS GAME AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.

Where the hell is our remake of FF7 (and i don't mean the piece of shit steam remake......) WELL SQUARE ENIX we are waiting.

I remember when I first saw a FF game. And a game with a billion sequels can't still be good.

FF games release more often than I even consider getting a different game.

Where the hell is our remake of FF7 (and i don't mean the piece of shit steam remake......) WELL SQUARE ENIX we are waiting.

That was only a re-release.

I personally don't see the big deal with these new final fantasies. It just seems a huge pipeline RPG that has very confusing and bad story. I have only played the FFXIII, but quit after 4 hours in. I couldn't stand the combat, because it was mostly automatic. I've still gotten quite clear picture of the game from Spoony's videos and my god is the writing horrible, maybe even the worst written game ever (at least on top 5).

I'm honestly surprised that there are people who can enjoy the FFXIII series. I'm really hoping that Square won't mess the FFXV.

Well this maybe be the answer to you question but then again idk since this was in 2012. For me personally I don't really care much for a remake for ff7 since there is already enough ff7 games (FF7, FF7 DOC, FF7 CC, FF7 BC) as it is but it would be nice to see a remake for FF7 and the other FF games that was on the ps1.

Link for Square Enix Reveals Conitions for FF7 Remake:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/26/square-enix-reveals-conditions-for-final-fantasy-vii-remake

Well this maybe be the answer to you question but then again idk since this was in 2012. For me personally I don't really care much for a remake for ff7 since there is already enough ff7 games (FF7, FF7 DOC, FF7 CC, FF7 BC) as it is but it would be nice to see a remake for FF7 and the other FF games that was on the ps1.

Link for Square Enix Reveals Conitions for FF7 Remake:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/26/square-enix-reveals-conditions-for-final-fantasy-vii-remake

It's not really a sequel alot of people wanted, it was a complete remake of the game.. Make the story line more flowing make the graphics look better. It was a truely amazing game then they started bringing out a game that you literally do nothing.. You set the game to auto and have somebody healing and you win nearly every battle with a 5 star its retarded.. :mellow:

It's not really a sequel alot of people wanted, it was a complete remake of the game.. Make the story line more flowing make the graphics look better. It was a truely amazing game then they started bringing out a game that you literally do nothing.. You set the game to auto and have somebody healing and you win nearly every battle with a 5 star its retarded.. :mellow:

Not so much for lightning returns though if you played the demo or played the japanese version of the game for the auto compared to 13 & 13-2. As for the Remake I already send the link about FF7 and again it would be nice to see a remake. Also it wouldn't be fair to focus on just FF7 for a remake since there are fans that do like the other series of FF games as well. 

Not so much for lightning returns though if you played the demo or played the japanese version of the game for the auto compared to 13 & 13-2. As for the Remake I already send the link about FF7 and again it would be nice to see a remake. Also it wouldn't be fair to focus on just FF7 for a remake since there are fans that do like the other series of FF games as well. 

6 was fun and I also finished 8 they would be fun to remake

There will be no FFVII re-make. Get over it. It's one of the great irony's in gaming that the elite FF fans hate every game apart from that one. It's really weird.

Hishinuma likes this

There will be no FFVII re-make. Get over it. It's one of the great irony's in gaming that the elite FF fans hate every game apart from that one. It's really weird.

Sadly I would say some people only care for is FF7 and don't bother to try out other games without bashing/rage thats not ff7 even tho not everyone is like that. At times it can be annoying after to see the same repeat. :/