• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

(AJSA)JD

Best Video Game Sequel Ever made

65 posts in this topic

What Is Your Favorite Video Game Sequel ever made Make You Top 5.?

Baldurs Gate 2

Suikoden 2

Ogre Battle 64 Person of Lordly Caliber

Fire Emblem 4

Crusader Kings 2

Psychochilla likes this

Guitar Hero 3

Dark Souls

Kingdom Hearts 2

Uncharted 2

Spyro the Dragon: Ripto's Rage

Star Wars Battlefront 2

In no real order, just some of my favorite Sequels. Dark Souls 2 probably will be thrown on the list when its released. XD

Raynmir Aragondruin likes this

Fallout 3, Assassin's Creed 2 and Jedi Academy, well.... they're in my top sequels list. I had more fun in the three though which means the three's the best in my opinion

Battlefield 2
A link to the past 
Heroes of might and magic 2
Civ 2
Diablo 2 
Dune 2 ( although this is not really a sequel but a totally differnt game with the same title )

Duke Nukem 3d

Doom 2

( yes a lot of 2's )

Its hard to pick one game out of all the games iv played

Bimpy782 likes this

- Super Castlevania IV

- Mega Man 2

- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Prypiat

- Battlefield Bad Company 2

- Counterstrike Source

- Baldurs Gate 2

- Diablo 2

- Torchlight 2

- Soul Reaver 2

- Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (2010)

- Guild Wars 2

- Borderlands 2

- Unreal Tournament 2004

- Quake 2

- Warcraft III TFT

- Command and Conquer red alert 2

- Burnout 3 Takedown

- Fallout 2

- The Witcher 2

- Hexen 2

- Doom 3

- Street Fighter 2

- Zelda A Link to the past

- Super Mario Bros 3

- Mortal Kombat 2

- Streets of Rage 2

- Final Fight 2

- Shinobi III

- Sonic 2

- God of War 2

- Dawn of War 2

- Sim City 4

- Tekken 5

- Soul Calibur 3

- Civilization IV

Bimpy782 likes this

Mass Effect 2
The Witcher 2
Trine 2
Gears Of War 3
Civilization V
Infamous 2

- Counterstrike Source

You wat mate?

CS:S was a pile of crap when it came out. Never got to the potential it had. Dont get me wrong, i loved the game, but it was a pile of crap that i loved

Assassins creed 2 (Because that was actually fun compared to the first)

Team fortress 2

Fallout 3

Red Dead Redemption

Halo 3

You wat mate?

CS:S was a pile of crap when it came out. Never got to the potential it had. Dont get me wrong, i loved the game, but it was a pile of crap that i loved

but way better than CS:GO, so the best Sequel since CS 1.6 XD

but way better than CS:GO, so the best Sequel since CS 1.6 XD

Oh please CS:GO is way better than CS:S . In GO there is alot more variety in weapons especially in pistols, where in previous titles it was just deagle , awp, ak47, m4. The hitboxes in source was just awful but improved in GO where a shot to the throat isnt considered a headshot. So please tell me how source is better than Global offensive. And then i mean the game itself and not the community maps and mods.

I would have say the Elder Scrolls: V Skyrim since it was a vast improvement on Oblivion which itself was a major success. Just my personal opinion though I have trouble labeling it a sequel since it isn't a direct sequel to Oblivion but instead the next chapter in the Elder Scrolls series.

Oh please CS:GO is way better than CS:S . In GO there is alot more variety in weapons especially in pistols, where in previous titles it was just deagle , awp, ak47, m4. The hitboxes in source was just awful but improved in GO where a shot to the throat isnt considered a headshot. So please tell me how source is better than Global offensive. And then i mean the game itself and not the community maps and mods.

check the CS:GO Forums. Every second Topic is about:

- Bad hit Registration. Happens all the time, you unload the entire M4 Clip on your enemy, you see a lot of blood splatters, you get killed and you see that you did 0 Damage or a few damage with 0 - 2 hits.

Proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6u26YTpIF0

- laggy Servers. Massive Lags and high pings of an entire Squad.

- broken Matchmaking. a few examples:

MpyUs4g.png

Zyby43t.jpg

XIhpNKk.png

- cheaters. it Begins on Master Guardian. From there on you will Encounter cheaters. The higher you rank, The more cheaters you Encounter. Go watch a Global Elite match a see for yourself. VAC and Overwatch doesn't help much because if they get banned, they just buy a new key (2-3€/$), make a new account. Hence and repeat. I was Distinguished Master Guardian and got deranked to Master Guardian because of Triggerbots, Wallhackers, no recoil and Aimbotters.

- almost every game you land up with an entire Russian Team against another russian Team. They spam the Chat with their language, they talk during the game on their language, don't make calls, no teamplay, no asistance, but everyone on Legendary Eagle Rank...yeah right.

- Ragequitters because they don't want to Play on a specific Position, a Team of 4 Players votekicking the 1 random Player which is second best on the list, teamattackers, teamkillers, teamflashers...

- with every update a good weapons gets a massive nerf while other weapons become unrealistically OP.

and that's just a few examples.

Doom 2.

New levels, lots of new textures, new enemies and a new weapon.

check the CS:GO Forums. Every second Topic is about:

- Bad hit Registration. Happens all the time, you unload the entire M4 Clip on your enemy, you see a lot of blood splatters, you get killed and you see that you did 0 Damage or a few damage with 0 - 2 hits.

Proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6u26YTpIF0

- laggy Servers. Massive Lags and high pings of an entire Squad.

- broken Matchmaking. a few examples:

MpyUs4g.png

Zyby43t.jpg

XIhpNKk.png

- cheaters. it Begins on Master Guardian. From there on you will Encounter cheaters. The higher you rank, The more cheaters you Encounter. Go watch a Global Elite match a see for yourself. VAC and Overwatch doesn't help much because if they get banned, they just buy a new key (2-3€/$), make a new account. Hence and repeat. I was Distinguished Master Guardian and got deranked to Master Guardian because of Triggerbots, Wallhackers, no recoil and Aimbotters.

- almost every game you land up with an entire Russian Team against another russian Team. They spam the Chat with their language, they talk during the game on their language, don't make calls, no teamplay, no asistance, but everyone on Legendary Eagle Rank...yeah right.

- Ragequitters because they don't want to Play on a specific Position, a Team of 4 Players votekicking the 1 random Player which is second best on the list, teamattackers, teamkillers, teamflashers...

- with every update a good weapons gets a massive nerf while other weapons become unrealistically OP.

and that's just a few examples.

the bad hit registration is not because of the game itself but because of the Valve 64 tick servers, that problem is easily fixed by 128 ticks in a server which there are plenty of in community servers. And sure you could just say that source is better because of cs go's 64 tick servers BUT Source didnt even have competetive matchmaking in the actual game , you would have to login to some site like games4u , gamenation etc. making this argument invalid since source didnt have this at all.

And laggy servers? really? You do know that you can go to options and switch the highest ping a server is allowed to have for you to join it right?

But the thing that ticked me off the most is that you complained about RUSSIANS. This has nothing to do with the game and just because they're russians does this mean that they are bad? No it certainly does not and hey they're allowed to speak russian if they want and you can just mute them if you're annoyed. I do understand the frustration with trying to communicate to foreigners but lets face it every game has foreigners and it's never the games fault. never.

the only thing i agree on is the bad matchmaking and the part with cheaters. But both games have cheaters but the only reason it seems more common in cs go is because cheaters are gonna play in matchmaking which again source dosen't have. 

So im gonna stick with Cs:Go>Css

Half Life 2, Earthbound, Silent Hill 2, Fire Emblem : Sacred Stones, Metroid Prime 2