• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Goku16FPS

Star Wars Battlefront 3 (We want to support it!)

How many people want to support SWBF3?   134 members have voted

1. 1. Will you like the AJSA to support SWBF3?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

49 posts in this topic

hell yeah as long as EA don't screw it up im in loved the first two 

Fuck yes!

That is a most definite yes. I am willing to bet there are enough Star Wars fans around this community to make a decent following for this when it arrives. With any luck the game will have dedicated servers.

For the Empire!

crazykidsbite likes this

We should definitely support it! I'm pretty sure many people in the AJSA played the original or SWBF2 and there's nothing not to like about those games. Also considering that it's made by Dice and BF3, BF4 and Hardline are/will be supported makes it very likely that SWBF3 will be as well.

Very excited for this game. I'm planning on getting it for both PC and Xbox One. I hope DICE gets it right and uses a light touch.

I'm right now learning tactics to set up a pro squad for this game, as well setting up a server for battle front 2 so that we can practice. So if anyone wants to join hit me up!

Battlefield is one of my favorite FPS games of all time. Battlefront is the best Star Wars game of all time. Put them together, and I can't see what can go wrong.

I am up for joining in on Battlefront 3, still play the others to this day. 

I put yes because I loved SWBF but this better not just be some battlefield star wars reskin. In need my jedi and sith players with special classes. In need my mace and grevious!! I need my spaceships and space to planet combat.

No, because EA. Why should we support a game by a publisher many of us hate? It's like giving your money to Corporate Commander and that's not happening with me.

Vote with your wallets and maintain your integrity by saying "No".

If it doesn't come out in a broken and dreadful state, I'd love to see it. And, I know EA is the devil of gaming publishers, but since BF4 things have gone uphill and I hope it continues to do so.

this is all i will be playing when it comes out so ya

I would totally play this with the Angry Army if it had support! Battlefront and Battlefront II are life, man. (Hopefully EA realizes how big a deal Battlefront is and that they'd better not muck it up.)

After loving the first 2 battlefronts I cannot wait till this ones comes out, and after seeing the trailer, I'm hyped up. I'd love to join up with a bunch of people and play this game, it would be great. Oh and here is the trailer if you haven't seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKSEWpz40A

Very excited for this game. I'm planning on getting it for both PC and Xbox One. I hope DICE gets it right and uses a light touch.

First time I ever quote myself. Not very excited anymore just excited, they didn't have enough time to put in space battles or clone wars. It does seem like they still will get it right in gameplay. However only E3 will know.

I plan to be playing this a bunch once it is out, so I would vote that it should be supported too (assuming EA doesn't jack it up)

Just watched Battle of Jakku trailer - this game could has so much potential for a single player campaign ; _ ;

It irks me when people call this game Battlefront 3. This game is NOT battlefront 3. Battlefront 3 was canceled long ago. This is the "New" battlefront.

Honestly, I wouldn't hate this game as much as I do if it was named something else (Like, say, Star Wars: Conflict). But this game is pretending to be a Battlefront game, which it is not.

Crazycrab likes this

I personally will say no.  The gameplay seems decent with authentic-feeling audio and environments, But it seems they missed what made Battlefront 2 unique. below is my response to all the confirmed details on the game. 

Diverse units: In B2 you have a ton of units, each with unique abilities and designs for each faction.  Imperial officers provided buffs to nearby allies, dark troopers had an arc cannon and was the only unit (aside from the clone equivalent) to have a jetpack, engineers repaired tanks and droids and provided health and ammo, stuff like that.  

Battlefront is taking that feature out entirely and allowing you to make your own loadouts.  now that sound fine, but then that means people are likely only going to use maybe 3 different types of loadouts.  Heavy gunner with tons of firepower, or a sniper or an "assault medic." maybe a few minor changes here and there but most people are likely to be using the same kind of loadouts.  

Heroes: Its cool they brought them back and they seem to be fun to use from what I seen during the beta. But my understanding is that the list of playable heroes is pathetically small! Luke, Darth Vader, The emperor, Solo, Chewy, leia, and bobo fet. if there are more feel free to correct me, but I read that Yoda and Obi wan will NOT be playable! In battlefront 2 you had just about every single Jedi and sith and other that was mentioned in all six movies!  Besides, from what little I had read and seen in the extended lore I am pretty sure there are more characters in the background that could have been added.

Campaign:  Obviously this is a big problem: no campaign at all! Another aspect that was cool in B2 was that you were able to fight in most, if not all, of the major battles in the movies, and a few that were not!  In SPACE or on the ground!  Why omit this entirely!? 

Other:  Now a lack of space battles is obviously a problem. Especially in STAR WARS. in B2 it was awesome to land on the enemy ship and disable key systems, steal their own fighters, or to man various turrets on your capital ship and fire upon hostile fighters or the enemy capital ship! None of this is going to be in the game at launch?! $15 please! (probably.) 

Also the "Galactic conquest" mode was a fun mode in B2, it made an FPS also a strategy game and progressively building up your fleets and armies and purchasing various upgrades was a really fun feature!  Battlefront will not feature this mode either apparently.  

With all these missing features they are expecting us to buy the game for $60 when all it has to offer is a few coop challenge modes and multiplayer with a handful of maps and a few other game types?  On top of that sell us microtransactions?  There is also the issue of it playing at 900P on PS4, and 720P on xbox one.  This is not because of console limitations, its because EA/DICE is being lazy and is failing to optimize it for the consoles!  These consoles are far stronger then they give them credit for! (even the Xbox one, especially with its updates with DX12.) 

So, my vote, again, is no.  EA is stripping all the fun modes that B2 had on the ORIGINAL Xbox and the PS2 and giving us a fraction of the experience for a ridiculous price.

Crazycrab likes this

I voted no because I vote to not support Electronic Arts. I don't care if you're a Star Wars fan, you should be ashamed of giving EA your money!

CorpCommander_Full_Avatar.jpg

Battlefront will easily top the top 10 disappointments for this year.

Battlefront 3 this is not, young padawan.

I would say no. It's not that hard to take Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron, make the graphics look pretty, and add all Battlefront maps. To be honest, Elite Squadron was my absolute favorite because it took the Battlefront formula (mainly 2 and Renegade Squadron) and made it better. How so? Well it's the only one that combines ground, air, and SPACE battles. I like the character customizations, but you have to complete challenges(which all were fairly easy) in order to unlock more customizations. Yes it was irritating that commanders yell at you to go to space/ground, but it felt like I was in a Star Wars movie. Plus the Death Star map was absolutely amazing.

Why do i want to support a $120 game that is only worth $60? No for me.