• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

BanksyCharlie

Start a UK based Angry Army Titanfall Guild/Clan?

34 posts in this topic

Hey BanksyCharlie here,

Just wondering if any recruits would like to play some Titanfall when its released on the 14th this week over the weekend. I know the Army tends towards PC matches on Titanfall but I was wondering if we could start playing games on Xbox One, especially UK based people.

If you're interested let me know :) 

Banksy Charlie

Not just UK players.

Its better if all of us from here.
We already had a chatroom & Clans for KZ on PS4 so why not for TF?

I'm up for it.

UltraC0MB0 is my GT.
I'll follow back anyone as long as they sent me a msg.

I'm very interested in an <AJSA> Platoon for Xbox One. Especially if it can live by the Manifesto as quoted below:

About us:

We are first and foremost a Gaming Community. The New Angry Army, also known as the [AJSA], was formed to provide like minded gamers of all types a friendly environment where members can play together, discuss ideas, give game advice, and converse about any other aspect of gaming with other members. It is our hope through positive play, dialogue with developers through Angry Joe and other gaming clans that we can improve and enhance the games we play!

GT:  Gryzorr

AJSA USA vs AJSA UK, and why stop there.

Would be game for any invites to Titanfall tomorrow (Xbox One). Got 4 days of work for this game  :D

Yes, definitely!  Please add me on XBL: GameVerb

Since titanfall is not an exclusive, this should not be here. In fact, there is a titanfall section under "fps", so why are you making this here?

Since titanfall is not an exclusive, this should not be here. In fact, there is a titanfall section under "fps", so why are you making this here?

This thread Is about creating an Xbox One specific Titanfall group, so It belongs here more than anywhere else.

Update!

I just met a few of the people on this thread today & played some epic Titanfall games, all while being broadcast over Twitch on GameVerb's channel with over 1000 people following.. it was a great experience & one I hope we shall build apon in the near future!

Shout out to:

BanksyCharlie

GameVerb

Lets keep up the Good work!

ALL WELCOME FOR XBOX ONE TITANFALL! KEEP THE AJSA SPIRIT ALIVE!

BanksyCharlie and Berserker like this

Yep, I had a blast with you guys!  We had some major losses but in the end there we made a comeback.  I felt like the enemy team was teaching us a thing or two and we surpassed our masters in skill...and then brutally murdered them - lol :D

We've got to do this again.  Message me anytime here or on Xbox Live and I will do my best to join you guys.  Too bad for the time differences.  I hope that isn't too big of a problem.

Gryzorr and Berserker like this

Update!

I just met a few of the people on this thread today & played some epic Titanfall games, all while being broadcast over Twitch on GameVerb's channel with over 1000 people following.. it was a great experience & one I hope we shall build apon in the near future!

Shout out to:

BanksyCharlie

GameVerb

That sounds absolutely awesome mate, you should really try and get in touch with the council, and see If anyone wants to promote your stream, or play alongside you. I'd love to see those matches, let us know If you team up again.

That sounds absolutely awesome mate, you should really try and get in touch with the council, and see If anyone wants to promote your stream, or play alongside you. I'd love to see those matches, let us know If you team up again.

Hi Berserker & Thanks for your support,

We will certainlly be playing Titanfall again & for the foreseeable future and shall keep it our goal to play alongside as many AJSA members as possible!

It would be nice to livestream again, that was an unexpected bonus that we received from playing with GameVerb (check him out on youtube or twitch with /GameVerb) I shall speak to him & see if this is something that he would be willing to use to promote both communities interested in playing Titanfall on X-Box One.

Regards,

Gryzorr

Berserker likes this

Add me up. New to the community, looking for like minded players for EU daytime sessions.

Prime Operative

You can add me as well but i normally play with at least 2 good friends from a other EU clan.

Update!

Shout out to:

BanksyCharlie

GameVerb

Hey, I managed to join you guys for two games but had to dash before having chance to join your party and say hi, definitely wanting to game in the future as enjoying Titanfall alot

Gryzorr likes this

I'll be online again today from 19:30 (gmt) & I shall add as many AJSA members as possible.

BTW what are your favourite game modes? I think Hardpoint & Capture the flag are the most fun, especially with a group of people in the party to co-ordinate with.

I'll be online again today from 19:30 (gmt) & I shall add as many AJSA members as possible.

BTW what are your favourite game modes? I think Hardpoint & Capture the flag are the most fun, especially with a group of people in the party to co-ordinate with.

I should be online around that time as well

Hardpoint is my most played mode right now, still not played CTF, Pilot hunter was fun with some mates other night as only pilot kills go towards your score

Was nice to play with some of u earlier! Talk and play with u guys later again! :)

My tag is Sparker Marker, I'm always looking to game with friends. Add me and lets get down on some titanfall

Yeah, we should do another livestream soon.  I plan on doing it sometime soon with you guys.  Been busy with Star Wars HQ but always make time for Titanfall! :)

Again, I am GameVerb on XBL.  Add me.  Anyone can just join randomly of course.

Oh and right now I am playing mostly hardpoint as well.  It is just such a fun mode.  Reminds me of a simpler version of conquest mode from Battlefield, which is great.  I'd really like to try CTF though.  I imagine that will be a blast.

Hi all. Very nice meeting you here. Please add me and hope to play with you soon!

GT: Jialiang Yu

Star Wars HQ likes this

Nice, I've been looking for some kind a AJSA Titanfall clan for X1. I am definitely down to play some games with all of ya.

Anyone going to be online sometime soon?  Hit me up if you are.  I might be livestreaming sometime in the very near future.