• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Conor

Watch Dogs

Watch Dogs   71 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for Watch Dogs?

• Yes
    • No
    • Kinda
    • Unsure
  2. 2. Will you be getting it eary?

• On Release
    • Soon after realase
    • Later in year
    • Not getting it

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

54 posts in this topic

Watch Dogs has been confirmed to come to Xbox360, PS3, Xbox One, PS4 and PC on 27th May 2014

I was wondering how many are still excited for this game, it has been delayed for a long time and it still looks great to me.

What do you think?

xboxmegafan likes this

Regardless of lowered graphics I WILL GET WATCH DOGS!!!!!!!

Conor likes this

I can't wait any longer... I'm planning on pre-ordering (For PC, though. Not PS4). :P

Conor likes this

I was excited about it, but now I'm not sure after seeing how the story trailer differs from the E3 demo.

Don't get me wrong, it still looks like a great game and graphics don't mean everything to me.  I'm just not sure if I want to reward Ubisoft for lying to us.

Getting the DEDSEC Edition for PS4, been waiting a LONG time for this game now. They better have spent all the delay time good. But there is only one way to find out, and I don't think Ubisoft will let us down. :)

Conor likes this

This will be one of the rare games that I will not only preorder, but will pay out the a** for the collector's edition and not feel one bit sorry for it. I'm a huge Assassin's Creed fan and I can't wait to jump into the world of Watch Dogs.

Conor likes this

Yeah, am excited because of how great Assassins Creed IV turned out only recently.

I am extremely excited for this one.  I think a lot of people are going to be surprised by it.  It is being held up by last gen in terms of graphics but I think it still looks great.  I am playing Dark Souls 2 right now on the Xbox 360 and to think it is "last-gen."  Sometimes art style is more important than graphic fidelity.

I also like how Watch Dogs is borrowing from Dark Souls 2 in terms of invasions and coop mechanics.  I think it will put it on the map this May.  And don't get me started on The Division :D

Conor likes this

Am not sure yet Conor... am waiting for reviews and critics of the game before buying it... 

Conor likes this

The only thing that impressed me about the game was the graphics, and now they don't look anywhere near as good. I don't like being lied to, so I would probably not buy it even if I wanted to, which I don't.

Conor likes this

^I really didn't expect the E3 2012 demo to be 100% accurate.  It does seem like a downgrade though, doesn't it?  Although that is just because of its connection to last-gen tech, which is a shame.  If it was connected to the Xbox 360 and PS3, it would of course look much, much better I would think.  I just think the gameplay is going to be a ton of fun, especially with the new multiplayer element in an open world Chicago.

See you online.  I'll be the dude hacking your asses. :)

Conor likes this

I read that the devs said the PC version is going to contain more of the flashier effects they showed at E3 and that the version we saw was running on a PC while the story trailer was PS4. While I do have a PC capable of playing it, it wouldn't play on top notch settings because the GPU is rather on the old side. ignoring the "graphical downscale", I'm probably getting it on PS4 so I can play it without too much worry of playing with graphic settings

Star Wars HQ likes this

I just want to see coop in action at this point.  8 player free roam coop is going to be amazing!

Conor and Dyzzles like this

That's a long time to wait for a preorder, hope it's as good as it's the hype for your sake.

I'll probably get it soon after release for the PS4.

I'm all for co-op but I would hate it if the multiplayer was the pvp Ubisoft showcased. I don't want my singleplayer session interrupted by some douchebag griefer. I'll probably end up getting it at or soon after launch.

Will probably get it soon after release, for some reason until recently, I thought it was a sequel to Sleeping Dogs.

Star Wars HQ likes this

I would like to get it on release so that is probably what will happen, but you never know.

LOL Conor!  I can see how that can be confusing.  I like how Watch Dogs has influence from Michael Mann's directing style and general feel, as Ubisoft has said.  I recall Rockstar tried their best to claim the same thing with GTA V which ended up being a load of BS.  But I really enjoy Ubisoft's stories, more so than GTA series.

Also, Sleeping Dogs is one of my favorite open world games, especially in terms of story and character.

Conor likes this

Watch Dogs is my top 3rd game of all time watch dogs is the game of century that is a fact.

Star Wars HQ and Conor like this

I'm really unsure about Watchdogs, I hope it's good but I'm keeping expectation reasonable.