• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Chuby Rocker

Destiny

33 posts in this topic

so who here is excited for bungie's new game??

Everyone is nuff said. Am a huge fan on Halo games that i do not own a 360 back then but i used to play Halo 1on PC. It brings my childhood back when i play it.

you can literally go thru the whole game with yourself or a whole group of people which sounds amazing and the customization is awesome!!

I for one am not that much, simply because it requires me to have an xbox 1 (or is it also on the xbox 360?) and paying monthly subscribtion fee.

and does the game itself not also have a subscribtion fee ?

or it can also be me that are wrong on that information

This is my excited face for this game....

nathan-bored-face-o.gif

I don't think it's possible to care any less about a single game.

Ubisoft managed to redeem themselves in the eyes of the PC gamer yet Bungie managed to piss them off more .... it comes to something when I can dislike a company more than Ubisoft.

Fuck Bungie.

Gone too likes this

I cant wait for this game!!

I for one am not that much, simply because it requires me to have an xbox 1 (or is it also on the xbox 360?) and paying monthly subscribtion fee.

and does the game itself not also have a subscribtion fee ?

or it can also be me that are wrong on that information

its on all 4 consoles and there isn't a subscription fee

nathan-bored-face-o.gif

Ubisoft managed to redeem themselves in the eyes of the PC gamer yet Bungie managed to piss them off more .... it comes to something when I can dislike a company more than Ubisoft.

Fuck Bungie.

blame Mircosoft for Punishing Bungie for soo many years

Aiden_Valkyrie likes this

blame Mircosoft for Punishing Bungie for soo many years

The Division got on PC thanks to a petition, so if you voted, pat yourself on the back.

The Division got on PC thanks to a petition, so if you voted, pat yourself on the back.

That's my point.

Ubisoft, a company renowned for shitting on PC gamers from a great height ... and calling us pirates ... managed to redeem themselves so easily.

Yet Bungie.....

Fuck Bungie.

Even if they announced Destiny for PC today they could still come kiss my manly buttocks.

Unless it's on PC and I know who the publisher is, I don't really care about it.

That's my point.

Ubisoft, a company renowned for shitting on PC gamers from a great height ... and calling us pirates ... managed to redeem themselves so easily.

Yet Bungie.....

Fuck Bungie.

Even if they announced Destiny for PC today they could still come kiss my manly buttocks.

Admittedly, yea I'm a little bummed too. I'd play this with my brother had it released for PC. Who knows how long till it gets a sequel. (Bungie said it wants to support this for 10+years and that's even if they support it for that long which I don't see them doing.)

Why would I be excited about a game that is going to be released in an unfinished state?

Oh yes I am I can wait until September for this game to come out. Customization, gear looting, four man fire teams, in a sci fi setting, and its from a dame good studio I have high hopes on this one. 

Why would I be excited about a game that is going to be released in an unfinished state?

an unfinished state? what makes you think that?

I was until I discovered that the game will be always online.  I see this as a disturbing trend in games.

well this is a new concept of these next gen gsmes...we don't know how itll be...that's why this game is taking a risk with these new concepts

I was until I discovered that the game will be always online.  I see this as a disturbing trend in games.

It's an MMO.....

Online is kinda how they work....

Doshka17 likes this

While Bungie's a bunch of assholes and I'll take any reason to validate that point of view... How do you do an offline mmo? The trend of mmos being "always online" is about 10 years old now by the way.

nathan-bored-face-o.gif

Fuck Bungie.

^

Not to mention the "No one plays FPS on PC after we happened. Halo revolutionized FPS so console's where it is." Cause shooting with an analog stick is awesome huh.

Gone likes this

honestly I don't play so many pc games I only play a few..i just don't understand why someone hates a company cuz their game isn't on pc...I mean I get the reason why u would be mad but you shouldn't hate a company cuz of it..idk a lot of bungie's past with pc gamers so don't rage on me but their games that I play almost never bore me and they are amazingly done so I am excited about this next release

Crazycrab and rangerofthewest like this

honestly I don't play so many pc games I only play a few..i just don't understand why someone hates a company cuz their game isn't on pc...I mean I get the reason why u would be mad but you shouldn't hate a company cuz of it..idk a lot of bungie's past with pc gamers so don't rage on me but their games that I play almost never bore me and they are amazingly done so I am excited about this next release

They made some strong statements that basically boil down to "PC sucks, they nubz, console ftw no one wants to FPS on PC since we made Halo." that kind of commentary is going to make your company hated by the users you're slamming.

And since you asked Bungie has a pretty shady past with how it treated their fanbase over the years. It was a mac game developer then it turned their backs on that demographic, then it kinda made PC games but stopped it, then halo 1 was ported and now it doesn't even exist to most of us other than giving interviews about how PC gaming is dead which is why they're not making a game for it, I probably wasn't going to be interested in Destiny either way but you see before their statements I(and a shitload of people) didn't hate them.

Just because Bungie says they are not calling their massive multiplayer online game an MMO doesn't make it any less of an MMO.

They seem to be under the misguided impression that MMO's don't have action and MMO's have to be subscription based.

Basically, Bungie is full of shit.

It's an MMO.

Chuby Rocker likes this