• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Admiral Seebs

EVE Online

8 posts in this topic

Hey Everone,

For all ye eve players, I just wanna know who would be interested in an ,until we can get it endorsed, unofficial AJSA corp. For all of you that dont know what EVE is, it is a space mmo where everything is player run. Some of the pros: all skills train via time and train when offline, completely player run, multiple career choices.Cons: 15$ a month but can eventually be payed by ingame money instead of real money, ships are lost after death

EvE is an oddball for me. I've done the 14 day trial a few times, and when i first start doing them i'm excited and enjoy it, but by the time the trial is nearing the end i just can't pull myself to keep logging in.

Don't get me wrong, EvE is an awesome game, and is enjoyable, it's just you have to wait a few months for skills to be able to start really enjoying it.

Fly safe, o7

just currious if a corp ever got created? kinda looking to run one for Dust514/Legion since trying to form squads via pub channel when everyone is from different TZ does not work too well.

from my early dust/eve experience im well versed in what/what not to do with corp creation as well as the security. im pretty sure from scratch its going to take a few days/weeks to get my character skilled up enough to start one.

if there happens to be a decent amount of pilots who wanna join up to organize ops in EVE (Mining, PVP Roams, etc) that would be cool, i have no FC experience myself but those that do would be great.

"-AJSA- Pub" channel is up and running feel free to add it to your chats!

an early bodycount would be more motivation to push further. my corp skills should be ready by end of the week tops just need to pick a home and create.

I may need to stop by.

...buy I'm not paying for all yer drinks :P

yup, pilots feel free to stop by the pub, currently we will be a Hi-sec corp but if i need to open a low sec office in and around your favorite null or WH space pocket i can fly over and do so.

Hey is this the most up to date EVE forum page? Because there are like 3 different ones.