• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

chocokaran67

The Division.. Thoughts and Opinions??

24 posts in this topic

First of all... how many of you are excited about The Division?? I know that it will probably take about a year for it to come out but this game looks fabulous for a MMO... Hopefully when this game comes out on pc we can get it approved by the council and get the Angry Army together in-game. Plus what are your thoughts about this game (both positive and negative)?

From a techincal viewpoint (which is always my viewpoint) it looks fascinating. Gameplay though, I'm not sure, I need to see more.

Sol Omega likes this

its already on my To-Get List and im already recommending it in general because i have confidence that TC's will do a fine job

at the point shown in the trailer i doubt the game is gonna be rubbish, lets just say im sure of my shot there

for instance, all of my friends that will buy a PS4 WILL get The Division

when it comes to TC's not many of us actually skipped alot of games, we all loved most of their games so far, especially Rainbow Six Vegas & H.A.W.X.

iLuhfV5mYth1z.gifIf they dont downgrade the graphics like a lot of games these days *watchdogs*  do then I feel it could be amazing.

I'm not going to get hype until more gameplay/story details are made public..

I'm not going to get hype until more gameplay/story details are made public..

well knowing TC's methods since the beginning of times, id say this game will feel similar to how Rainbow Six Vegas felt when it and the sequel Vegas 2 came out

a bit overhyped by alot of people but definitly expecting it to be one of the best survival FPS game yet ~

i just hope there wont be any shitty textures like R6 Vegas 2 had because some camo were seriously awful in that game -_-

as far as i know the Devs said that all the material we have seen till now is only to show the full capacity of the Engine. The final Version of the game won't look like this. The Trees, the Flies, the sentry Turrets won't look like how we see them now. I bet they will dumb down the graphics and Details...maybe like Aliens colonial Marines >(

I'm honestly beyond excited for this game.  It is going to be a true next-gen experience, which is a huge plus for a game like this.  I am hoping the graphics aren't too dumbed down when it finally releases, but I think when we see AC Unity we'll have an understanding at what to expect.

Gameplay-wise, its right up my ally.  I am a huge fan of TPS, especially for open world games.  The cover mechanics look similar to GRFS and Splinter Cell Blacklist, so that is a huge plus.  The game is probably going to be awesome.

I hope they don't dumb down anything.. This game looks beautiful.. Crikey one of the best I've seen till date.

well knowing TC's methods since the beginning of times, id say this game will feel similar to how Rainbow Six Vegas felt when it and the sequel Vegas 2 came out

a bit overhyped by alot of people but definitly expecting it to be one of the best survival FPS game yet ~

i just hope there wont be any shitty textures like R6 Vegas 2 had because some camo were seriously awful in that game -_-

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the devs announced that it would not be a survival game; you don't collect resources to survive. I do agree that the game will be a hit, and TC will not fail to impress yet again.  However, a persistent online world in an apocalyptic enviroment is kind of reaching into the unknown for TC, known for their modern shooters.  This only worries me a little.  It may even earn AJSA official support.

I'm definitely looking forward to it, if Destiny was in third person I'd be all over that game too.

I've been waiting for a game like this since my days on the PS2 (so for the last 12 years). I've always wanted a console tactical shooter MMO with what looks like plenty of customization options. I'm not at all surprised this came from the Tom Clancy franchise. Hopefully the gamer in him can rest in peace knowing that is legacy will continue with a great that will hopefully restore a lot of prestige to the Tom Clancy game franchise.

Simple, It's F***ing amazing! I really like the gameplay that comes out of 90% of Tom Clancy games, and now they are going to have an MMO with a BA new engine that looks simply gorgeous. 

First of all... how many of you are excited about The Division?? I know that it will probably take about a year for it to come out but this game looks fabulous for a MMO... Hopefully when this game comes out on pc we can get it approved by the council and get the Angry Army together in-game. Plus what are your thoughts about this game (both positive and negative)?

Post-apocalyptic games just bore the shit out of me now. Like the same rehashed 80's action move storyline.

'In the ruins of the old world....' ---*switch off*

Post-apocalyptic games just bore the shit out of me now. Like the same rehashed 80's action move storyline.

'In the ruins of the old world....' ---*switch off*

What about Fallout? Because technically that is set in the ruins of a "future" world, 2077.

What about Fallout? Because technically that is set in the ruins of a "future" world, 2077.

Fallout 3 was probably a bit of a pinnacle. I certainly had stopped caring by the time New Vegas had come out and shortly after that just the setting was instantly putting me off games. In fact I haven't got round to 'The last of Us' and I'm pretty damn sure whats putting me off is the post apocalyptic nature of it.

The only thing about Fallout 3 is it desperately needs a sprint button.  There is just something terrible about walking the entire game - lol

iLuhfV5mYth1z.gifIf they dont downgrade the graphics like a lot of games these days *watchdogs*  do then I feel it could be amazing.

As was said by almost everyone during the first showing, "YOU CAN CLOSE THE DOOR!" That alone has sold me.

As was said by almost everyone during the first showing, "YOU CAN CLOSE THE DOOR!" That alone has sold me.

I feel glad I wasn't the only one sold by that.

But anyway. Looks interesting, but probably won't be coming this year from what I heard. Hope it'll be a buy to play and not a pay monthly to play. 

m8 wht r u syng bout mi pnk camo?>?!!

If it actually works and looks as great as they say it will, it would be awesome. But until I find out if it will, I can't form a complete opinion on it. It's currently looking good, but that can change.

Yes, I bought a next-gen console for the contextual closing door feature.

No...but seriously.  I did :)