• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MuddledMuppet

EU PvP: Who's up for it?

7 posts in this topic

For those who may not wish to read my ramblings, feel free to just put a yay or nay as a reply as per topic title :)

So here's my dillema, I'm new to the game, (new to AJSA as well) and massively keen to get my hands on some PvP action, but would love the comfort blanky of having a huge army as back up.

However all the PvP action is in NA, and here I am in the EU (I have made a NA account after being advised to do so)

Chatting with a guild mate, the craick seems to be currently all the PvP afficiandoes are on the NA server, with little interest from EU, but, there is a feeling withing AJSA that a EU PvP guild would be the best way forward. Kinda seems like a vicious circle as anyone interested in PvP is drifting over to the NA server, and as time goes by and people become more invested in their characters they'll be even less likely to get anything going this side of the big pond.

How many people from the EU are currently playing NA for this reason? How many would consider making EU a going concern if we could get a group going? Maybe if there were more than a handful we could get something started, and once the ball is rolling it could grow steadily? If we can get a few people on board with this, I'm more than happy to get sonething going with recruitment videos etc, I'm only a small channel but I dare say I could get a few, if others here with small channels were interested we may be able to actually get a decent recruitment drive going?

One last thing, if anyone is keen on teaming up (I'm currently very low level) feel free to add me @MuddledMuppet, preferably if you have skype as I been playing consoles waaaaaay to long and can't get used to push to talk :D

TheMadGeek likes this

I'm very interested and I think you'll find that Orpo and Ninjagaming are also very keen to get stuff going. I've tried myself but not with much success.

I'm very busy IRL with work but if we organised a friday/saturday dedicated pvp night i would definitely be down for that. As long as its organised and with notice, doing some proper pvp is a definite yes from me. 

Try to ask in guild chat, i will be in Cyrodiil tomorrow night trying to farm the last alliance points to change my home campaign, just ask and i'll join, lonely pvp can become quite boring.

TheMadGeek likes this

Does that mean there are two cyrodil wars going on? I mean two servers, so in theory the pact could be dominating on one server and the dominion on another? 

hi all Im also new to the AJSA 

im feeling really left out of this gaming as i cannot affort a ps4...yet!

im currently saving up for one and will be getting elderscrolls online simply for the pvp side :) 

i'll be keeping an eye out on the forums to see how this is going to pan out but if you do manage to get the EU side going maybe

this would have a positive impact on the angry joe show as a whole, more ratings for joe an co, more people to back the army.

i like this idea aslong as it is fully sanctioned by those who have the power to do so good idea all round from my point of view :-)

I haven't started PvP yet (not rushing in fact haven't arrived in Cyrodill yet) though eventually when i start playing PvP i want to be a member of a guild and what's the best than AJSA? I hope that we'll succeed in creating a guild for EU.

I know I'm extremely late on this but does anyone want to start a big event on so pop in about 2 weeks or so because it sucks how no one is on anymore and it's such a good game.