• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Menofwarfan.

your favourite fictional evil company?

20 posts in this topic

Well the question is very simple, which is your favourite questionable ethics fictional company? Can be from a show, game, book, etc. I'll tell you which is mine:

Union Aerospace Corporation: The most powerful conglomerate on Earth by the 22nd Century. A company originally built around defense and weaponry contracts, it managed to grow larger and more powerful during the early days of the 22nd century. The Union Aerospace is the sole responsible for the Space exploration, biological research, and most importantly, the teleportation research, which would have changed mankind's mode of life forever. Unfortunately, greed and corruption have seen to the demise of caution, for in their investigations, they discovered another dimension which some of their peers dubbed Hell. Thinking they could investigate Hell and tame its creatures, they didnt put any measures to destroy the link between Hell and Mars. The incident of 2145 led to the whole destruction of the UAC research facility, with only one known survivor. Its now pending a current investigation regarding to the 2145 Mars city incident. 

C.O.V.N.E.T.

COVNET.JPG

They investigate the threat of a extraterrestrial attack. 

And they are cleverly disguised as a cement factory!

Hyperion Corp. from Borderlands 2. Handsome Jack is one of my favorite villains in any game, I like Hyperion guns, and Hyperion had BNK3R and Wilhelm as bosses.  

By_zeus_beard and IrishRogue like this

Hyperion Corp. from Borderlands 2. Handsome Jack is one of my favorite villains in any game, I like Hyperion guns, and Hyperion had BNK3R and Wilhelm as bosses.  

Hyperion Corp? I never heard bout that one, whats its backstory?

Although it technically isn't THAT evil, I think my favorite would most definitely be Aperture Science by far.

How can you not like this company, omg they're badass.

cerberus__humanity_first_id_by_cerberusl

Hyperion Corp? I never heard bout that one, whats its backstory?

play the game and you'll see handsome jack and Hyperion corps made that game so much better than the first one on their own. He's my favorite villain of all time now.

How can you not like this company, omg they're badass.

cerberus__humanity_first_id_by_cerberusl

Hmm, where is that company from? 

Although it technically isn't THAT evil, I think my favorite would most definitely be Aperture Science by far.

Aperture Science? The ones from the Borealis? 

LexCorp_tower.JPG

Gotta love Luthor, the guy's basically evil better not drunk Tony Stark or a non-detective/martial artist Bruce Wayne. One of my favourite comic villains when done right, loved Forever Evil for example. Lexcorp itself has done some pretty "cool" things from creating medical problems just to sell their solution to illegal secret alien cloning.

LexCorp_tower.JPG

Gotta love Luthor, the guy's basically evil better not drunk Tony Stark or a non-detective/martial artist Bruce Wayne. One of my favourite comic villains when done right, loved Forever Evil for example. Lexcorp itself has done some pretty "cool" things from creating medical problems just to sell their solution to illegal secret alien cloning.

Illegal alien cloning lol, now that one is really good xD

I'd have to say all the different crime organizations from Pokémon. Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galaxy, Plasma, and Flare are organizations dedicated to their cause of domination and will put down anyone who crosses paths with them. Of course they all get their asses handed to them by 10 year old kids but damn it they have heart and that's what counts!

By_zeus_beard likes this

Hum, there is a lot of badass fictionnal evil companies... But if I had to choose three :

-"Cerberus" from Mass Effect

05.jpg

-"Unbrella corporation" from Resident Evil

Umbrella_corporation_by_steelgohst.jpg

-And "Revocs" from Kill la Kill

Kill_la_Kill_Revocs_logo.png

Hmmm... I suppose mine would have to be.... Aperture Science. Who knew something so evil could produce a song so fucking catchy?

Wow, we've got a lot of evil companies mentioned. Aperture Science, Cerberus, even Acme xD. What about Armstech, the company that made a new model of Metal Gears in the Metal Gear Solid fan-made movie? 

U.A.C. the evil corporation also because Doom is one of my all time favorite games.