• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

CQR Myles

Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare

16 posts in this topic

Nice concept hopefully it can invigorate the series, although it looks a lot like Titanfall with some of those features, I would like to see more about it, also  Kevin Spacey

Bs-KILL, Qnz917 and Star Wars HQ like this

House of COD

Looks like Crysis.
Day 1 buy for this game.

First time I'm hype on a COD game.

I'll wait, certain it will be be at E3. I would like a COD games that doesn't have "Bang! Your dead" health, its why I like Halo so much because you can react before you die. Also its still going to be out on last gen as well

Here are some details 

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/call-of-duty-advanced-warfighter-first-official-details-emerge/

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare envisions the powerful battlegrounds of the future, where both technology and tactics have evolved to usher in a new era of combat for the franchise. Delivering a stunning performance, Academy Award winning actor Kevin Spacey stars as Jonathan Irons – one of the most powerful men in the world – shaping this chilling vision of the future of war.

Power Changes Everything.

An Advanced World:

• Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare takes place in a plausible future in which technological progress and today’s military practices have converged with powerful consequences.
  • In this carefully researched and crafted vision of the future, Private Military Corporations (PMCs) have become the dominant armed forces for countless nations outsourcing their military needs, redrawing borders and rewriting the rules of war.
  • And Jonathan Irons, the founder and president of the world’s largest PMC - Atlas Corporation - is at the center of it all.

An Advanced Soldier:

• Powerful exoskeletons evolve every aspect of a soldier’s battle readiness, enabling combatants to deploy with an advanced lethality and eliminating the need for specialization.
  • The introduction of this gameplay mechanic delivers enhanced player movement and verticality through boost jumps and grappling, covert cloaking abilities, and biomechanics that provide unparalleled strength, awareness, endurance, and speed.
  • With the advent of the exoskeleton and newly advanced armor and weaponry, every soldier commands tactical freedom in any terrain unlike ever before, fundamentally changing the way gamers play Call of Duty across all modes.

An Advanced Arsenal:

• Harnessing the power of next-gen platforms, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare brings players into the battlegrounds of the future by boasting a new hi-tech, advanced arsenal and ability set, arming players with all-new equipment, technology, perks, and vehicles like hoverbikes and highly specialized drones.
  • Players can also choose between standard ammunition and an all-new class of directed-energy weaponry that enables totally new gameplay dynamics.
  • And with exoskeletons delivering a massive force multiplier and unprecedented tactical freedom, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare evolves every firefight.

Yeah, it all looks nice on paper, but I wish to see the actual gameplay. I don't trust that franchise anymore, but I always give it a chance so I'm hoping this CoD is a little different, but my hopes are very low and will stay like that for now.

3 different developers working on COD, 1 for past, 1 for modern and 1 for future genres?

New developer, new conceptualized direction, 3 years in the making, I will give it a chance.

If this game didn't have "Call of Duty" attached to it no one would even know it's Call of Duty, it looks much different especially considering it's a new engine and a new developer which drastically changed the landscape.

Sledgehammer + Kevin Spacey

I'm hyped. =)

A NEW COD GAME

dedicated servers with a good anti cheat protection ------- BUY

p2p hybrid servers without any anti cheat protection -------- WONT BUY

... so do your maths COD devs! ;)

I'll keep my eye on it, but it is a COD game after all. Keeping my expectations low.

Could be a must buy E3 just got alittle more interesting

I am taking this info with a grain of salt till at least E3, when we are giving GAMEPLAY footage 

Sledgehammer games are not doing the 360/PS3 versions

I am amazed by the fact they got Kevin Spacey in the game.  Such a big fan of House of Cards over here.  This is one occasion where I definitely want to check out the singleplayer of course.  I just wish we could use those hover bikes in an open space.  Open world Call of Duty, where art thou?

This game does look like it has alot to offer with the exoskeleton suits and the new weaponry but the question most of will be trying to answer is will there be some sort of zombies mode on advanced wafare. All the modern warfare series had no type of zombie mode what so ever and maybe this new Advanced Warfare might be the sequel to Modern Warfare 3 so with that being said a new zombie mode probably wont be seen although i have seen some websites with rumored "zombies with cyborgs" But still this game does look cool and kevin spacey is in so hey cant wait till November

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCgQqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.product-reviews.net%2F2014%2F05%2F05%2Fcod-advanced-warfare-zombies-with-cyborgs%2F&ei=O2JqU4mHEM6woQTHnIDADg&usg=AFQjCNEPf46HOUIv6F7kNNFReYc2j7vAKw&bvm=bv.66111022,d.cGU&cad=rja