• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Charlie

The Angry Army wants your opinion (Official AJSA Dota 2 Team)

55 posts in this topic

Hey guys so as some of you might know, i am the Captain of the Angry Army.

I though it would be cool to have a youtube channel with the best Scrims and Tournament games from the Angry Army so that you guys can keep track of our progress as a Team. We are going to be streaming scrims on our personal Twitch channels and when we play in Tournaments we will be streaming that on the www.twitch.tv/ajsagaming .. however i think it would be cool to have really good matches against well known teams on our youtube and/or highlights and big plays that we did. 

What do you guys think? Would you be interested in something like that ?

For an example i have replays of us playing against Teams are invited to the TI4 Qualifier and other well respected teams such as Union Gaming, Monomaniac Esports, Vhouls Assasins, No Earthspirit and so on.

Let me know what you think boys

I think it'd be cool to watch some highlights and see you guys progress. So I think highlights on youtube and some streaming would be an ideal combination.

I've been watching you guys, just keep up the great stuff. Other than that I kinda wish we can get our own channel instead of having to share the one that is already up.

Charlie likes this

I also want to see you get rekt. I mean win. EHM, EHM. Go, guys, go.

Wei the very first match i wanted to upload was one of us losing :) obviously we are not going to just upload us stomping teams thats not exciting :D

I was thinking more or less us playing against top teams aka high profile matches and some highlights would get uploaded to youtube :)

Well, I personally would love to see you guys play. Even if not against pro teams like Dog or Empire and just against some random arse teams I've never heard of. I find it really exciting that I am part of a community which has a pro team, and I want to see that pro team evolve into a pro-er butterfly thing (I don't really know what metaphor to put in, so fuck it, that'll do). In all seriousness though, I think it's important for a community to watch their teams play even if that game a 100 minute bore-fest (cough cough DK vs IG cough cough) because the community could have some cool insight to your games/playstyle. That, and I think Wei would enjoy watching you guys get stomped by some random pubbies (Just kidding, I think/hope)

Just don't do a Team Liquid on me and lose their shit only a couple of months from Ti4. Especially how Fluffnstuff broke down (For context: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/445785-crash-and-burn-im-done-waiting). 

Overall, I hope I get to watch your games in the future and I wish you the best of luck pubstomping pubbies and Dendi alike :D

#roadtoti5

Here you go boys i just uploaded our first match of the best of 2 series against GNB from the joindota league (season 2 just started).

You can follow our overall progress in the joindota league here. 

http://www.joindota.com/en/leagues/europe/19-season-2/group/701-germany-4-1

This matches were rather short so i wanted to start of with soemthing like that to get everything down. For the next matches we play i will seperatly record our teamspeak audio and edit it into the clip for now music has to do :)

I will upload the second match of this series today and after that i will upload our Best of three series against Vhouls Assasin from the ESL one qualifier

Also remember we play a tournament today at 18:00 CET and it will be streamed on www.twitch.tv/wuhsa so if you want to watch some live action check that out :)

Let me know what you think of the quality of the recording and so on and the camera work.

Hai again^^ 

I am uploading the Second match of the JoinDota League right now while you are waiting you can watch this that we did for some fun :)

Its The Angry Army playing Curve Fever a Browser game for fun

And this is Game 2 as promised :D

Long day for me :) To be honest this second game is not so exciting, i will make sure to pick a exciting match to upload next :D

EDIT: Oh boy something happened to the file while uploading and it has no audio :///

Will fix it tomorrow T.T

Here you go i promised a more exciting match as the next upload :)

This is an epic 1 hour long game between The Angry Army and Smash It! Smash it is one of the best Russian Team right now.

This Match has it all constant teamfights ultra kills, rampages.. fails, big plays etc.

Hope you guys enjoy this one :)

mrfool likes this

Shouldn't these matches be mentioned somewhat by Joe or a Commander? I'd love to see the fact we have our first Pro Esports team that represents the AJSA being announced so people can see it.

Maybe a "front-page of this website" ordeal? I think it's pretty important to have more eyes on this.

Nice games anyways guys, I'll keep watching.

Charlie likes this

Perfect example of what I just said.

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/_/articles/community-spotlight-05may2014-r68 A supposed community spotlight, and I've yet to see a mention of our first step into the Esports scene...unless I've missed something that was previously announced?

Mrfool we gotta be patient joe has someone designing us badges for the forums and so on. He wants that to be done before he officialy announces us in the front page. :)

Mrfool we gotta be patient joe has someone designing us badges for the forums and so on. He wants that to be done before he officialy announces us in the front page. :)

Sounds awesome then, I can't wait to see :D

The Angry Army vs ZombieJesus Killers.

This is just a scrim against a new semi pro team. I though i would upload it because it showcases pretty decently how we try out new strats. In this case we try out an anti chen strat.

This time you can also hear our teamspeak so you hear our conversations, thoughts and real time reactions to what is happening in the game.

Hope you enjoy :)

PS:  shoutout to tBone for designing the flags and editing the ajsa logo for us and letting us use it <3

mrfool likes this

This is just a scrim against a new semi pro team. I though i would upload it because it showcases pretty decently how we try out new strats. In this case we try out an anti chen strat.

This time you can also hear our teamspeak so you hear our conversations, thoughts and real time reactions to what is happening in the game.

PS:  shoutout to tBone for designing the flags and editing the ajsa logo for us and letting us use it <3

Well, tBone is the 6k MMR God of the Guild after all.

What's the song that's playing in the background? It sounds familiar but I can't remember what.

What's the song that's playing in the background? It sounds familiar but I can't remember what.

Which song? on what minute can you hear the song?

EDIT: you probably mean this one

Here you go i promised a more exciting match as the next upload :)

This is an epic 1 hour long game between The Angry Army and Smash It! Smash it is one of the best Russian Team right now.

This Match has it all constant teamfights ultra kills, rampages.. fails, big plays etc.

Hope you guys enjoy this one :)

I didn't understand why ProGi maxed q first as Ursa against a cent, I guess it was meant for roam but imo he shouldn't of maxed it, having 1/2 points in it would've been enough but otherwise that was one hell of a match!

Edit - Carry ES in one of these, i DEMAND.

Hey elektronas Progi here;

I usually max q as ursa when im not jungling cause first of all you need the slow so people cant kite you and on the other hand the slow scales pretty well early on so if you hit someone with a maxed q from lvl 5-7 its pretty much a secured kill. Also its his only aoe spell so if people group up early and try to fight you can help your team better with the maxed q. Some people swear on the 1 value point in q and then max w but i really like the scaling of my slow as ursa so i usually max it and eat people afterwards ;). Hopefully i could answer your quesiont

ProGi

Charlie and Elektronas like this

Also damage and slow wise at lvl 1 q works out best in lvl 1 fight scenarios(works better than the other two as you dont need to focus on one enemy and you wont be kited as easily) as well(I think SNA(Sneaky Nyx Asassins) Vs NAR(North American Rejects) in the recent The Summit match showed that at lvl 1 a 4 man earthshock just made it pretty easy for SNA to pick up first blood and also a 2nd kill right off the bat. 

Additionally with ursas claws not being a uam(unique attack modifier) it means that you can actually think about doing roshan once youve got morbid mask(lifesteal) and a couple levels(fury swipes and in the overpower)(exact levels would need to be ironed out and tested but yeah) it means ursa rosh can be alot earlier than after vlads. it makes ursa kind of more of a when is he taking roshan threat and i think it means more sentries by me around rosh if im supporting the ursa(so the opponents have to guess or take a look whenever ursa is missing and rosh is up)

Good day Army :)

Today i uploaded a bit of a different footage. This is recorded from a Matchmaking Game (everyone in this match was above 5k MMR).

I recorded Hard's (our mid players) perspective of him playing a flawless game of Invoker. Let me know if you like this kind of videos for learning heroes or learning interesting tricks and so on. I could do this kind of videos for every role and showcase certain playstyles with different heroes.

Hope you enjoy. :)

Me: Hey, the Solo Mid of the Angry Army is playing a hero I really want to learn! Maybe I can learn something!

*watches video, sees epic ownage*

Me: Well, I'm going to go cry in a corner since I'm never going to be that good!

In all seriousness, very wp by Hard. It's always fun to see Quas Wex Invokers (You could say you see them everywhere, but I'm in the magical land of 2k MMR where everyone plays Exort Invoker). It's also nice watching fellow solo mids owning face, gives me pointers and just interesting to watch.

Can I request that you record a game of him playing/owning as Puck one day? I absolutely love the hero, with her ability to bullshit her way out of anything whilst wrecking the enemies face, and any video that showcases that and teaches me how to play her better is fine by me :P

Charlie likes this

I will tell hard to play him today and the POV will be uploaded till tomorrow :D

Glad you enjoyed it :)

If anyone has any request just let me know will happily do my best to make it happen :)

Muddy-Chan likes this

Hey Muddlet Science, Hard here.

Thank you for the kind words :), I will try to play a game or two of Puck later on today and hopefully it will be worth showing. You can also add me on Steam so you can watch the games directly ingame if you prefer, and I will be happy to help out with any mid-related (or otherwise dota-related) questions. 

Steam: zcaz161

Other than that, I really swear by QW invoker. It's just way too powerful to pass up in my opinion. The Exort build gives you slightly more global presence and lane dominance, but the Wex build gives you so much more maneuverability, control in teamfights and solo killing potential with an orchid (which basically boosts your damage output to near Exort levels anyways). Lategame you will have high levels of Exort anyway to help your damage and usefulness when your EMP/Tornado combo starts to lose its value, but early on I think the Tornado is just one of the most powerful spells in the game, and I really hate passing it up :)

Muddy-Chan likes this