• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Charlie

The Angry Army wants your opinion (Official AJSA Dota 2 Team)

55 posts in this topic

On a totally related note (notrly), are there any tips you guys could give me other than GET THE TP SCROLLS YOU NAB regarding map awareness, how to actually be LESS aggressive rather than more and some tips on last hitting. Would be appreciated.

Dat Invoker tho.

1388535406688.gif

Charlie likes this

Hey , as promised Hard went and played some Puck yesterday :)

I hope you are not dissapointed with this one :)

I named it, "The SoloQue Dream"

Hope you enjoy :)

Muddy-Chan likes this

Really enjoying these videos, some great feeback from our very own Pro Team. Keep up the geat work guys.

Charlie likes this

Hey , as promised Hard went and played some Puck yesterday :)

I hope you are not dissapointed with this one :)

I named it, "The SoloQue Dream"

Hope you enjoy :)

First off, we're still not in the Community Spotlight thing. Aren't the logos and stuff already done?

Secondly, wow. Just wow. I can't even joke about it, this really just stuns me on how good this Puck is. My Puck is like trash-tier compared to this. So I'm just going to spend a sentence clapping.

clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap

It was a very educational video as well. Raised some interesting interesting item choices that would make sense on Puck, but I never really though about before (Phase boots instead of Treads). Overall, I just want to say thanks really. This was an amazing play by Hard and it was very nice to watch and learn from. 

The Phaseboots build is actually just something I'm experiencing with. I watched some replays of Mushi a while ago where he was doing it, and I wanted to give it a shot so I'm trying it out right now. Not really sure if I like it better than Treads, simply because of the HP you get from Treads as well as the Treadswapping opportunities. Time will tell I guess. 

@Elektronas

It's really just experience that counts in this regard. Try to train yourself to look at the minimap whenever you're NOT doing something important like getting a lasthit or going for a kill. Just glance at it as much as you can and it will help your map awareness tremendously. I recommend you both read this guide (it's really long but well worth it in my opinion. Has a lot of very advanced tricks and techniques that are most useful for mid players, but some of the aggro tricks are really useful for everyone. For me, it was literally a goldmine when I found it)

http://chaqdota.wordpress.com/2013/09/05/chaqs-ultimate-guide-to-advanced-solo-middle/ 

Elektronas likes this

The Phaseboots build is actually just something I'm experiencing with. I watched some replays of Mushi a while ago where he was doing it, and I wanted to give it a shot so I'm trying it out right now. Not really sure if I like it better than Treads, simply because of the HP you get from Treads as well as the Treadswapping opportunities. Time will tell I guess. 

@Elektronas

It's really just experience that counts in this regard. Try to train yourself to look at the minimap whenever you're NOT doing something important like getting a lasthit or going for a kill. Just glance at it as much as you can and it will help your map awareness tremendously. I recommend you both read this guide (it's really long but well worth it in my opinion. Has a lot of very advanced tricks and techniques that are most useful for mid players, but some of the aggro tricks are really useful for everyone. For me, it was literally a goldmine when I found it)

http://chaqdota.wordpress.com/2013/09/05/chaqs-ultimate-guide-to-advanced-solo-middle/ 

It doesn't exist for me, apparenly

It doesn't exist for me, apparenly

Yeah I get Page not Found error.

I think I had the chance to see one of the streams that was in twitch you are doing a very nice job guys, I wish you guys the best of lucks xD

P.D The videos are good :P

Charlie likes this

Good Morning!! 

I got a replay for you boys its one of the recent JoinDota League Matches. 

Seems like JoinDota League has a decent amount of good teams and will be exciting to see if we manage to get 1st seed or not :)

This Replay has alot of Teamfights and Action it was a fun game to play :)

Hope you Enjoy

PS: You can follow our progress in the JoinDota League here 

http://www.joindota.com/en/leagues/europe/19-season-2/group/701-germany-4-1

mrfool likes this

Good Morning boys :)

Today i though i would upload some more Player Perspective.

Since you liked the ones from Hard but this time it is me playing support in a tmm (SoloQue)

Hope you Enjoy

Good Morning boys :)

Today i though i would upload some more Player Perspective.

Since you liked the ones from Hard but this time it is me playing support in a tmm (SoloQue)

Hope you Enjoy

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Witch Doctor!

One of the most bullshit supports in the game if RNGesus is with you!

Charlie likes this

ahhh doesnt have to be RNG :) depends on how you use the stun if you use it mostly when you are sure how the bounces will go its not rng :P

ahhh doesnt have to be RNG :) depends on how you use the stun if you use it mostly when you are sure how the bounces will go its not rng :P

Really, because for me ( I don't play WD often) it often goes like this:

Me: ENEMY SIGHTED

*throws cask*

Me: PLS RNGESUS

*doesn't bounce at all*

*gets killed*

(When against WD)

*WD throws paralyzing cask*

*I get it*

*bounces to random creep*

*back to me*

*repeat 200000 times*

*dies to solo WD*

I can't win :( 

Really, because for me ( I don't play WD often) it often goes like this:

Me: ENEMY SIGHTED

*throws cask*

Me: PLS RNGESUS

*doesn't bounce at all*

*gets killed*

(When against WD)

*WD throws paralyzing cask*

*I get it*

*bounces to random creep*

*back to me*

*repeat 200000 times*

*dies to solo WD*

I can't win :(

I mean yes it can be RNG if you dont use the stun well. The trick is to be very patient with the stun and not just throw it out there, even if you end up not using it at all the enemy team will have to be spread all this time just because of the fear of a good stun and that is sometimes enough but most times then not the enemy team will be spread for the first 2-3 seconds of a fight and then get frustrated and just charge in then the stun will do wonders. So yeah as long as you are patient with the stun and use it when you know it will bounce for example when he is standing next to 2 creeps (only 2 creeps) or when multiple heroes fight in the jungle etc etc

PS: But i guess sometimes you just gotta roll the dice go yolo and LOOK AT IT GO

I mean yes it can be RNG if you dont use the stun well. The trick is to be very patient with the stun and not just throw it out there, even if you end up not using it at all the enemy team will have to be spread all this time just because of the fear of a good stun and that is sometimes enough but most times then not the enemy team will be spread for the first 2-3 seconds of a fight and then get frustrated and just charge in then the stun will do wonders. So yeah as long as you are patient with the stun and use it when you know it will bounce for example when he is standing next to 2 creeps (only 2 creeps) or when multiple heroes fight in the jungle etc etc

PS: But i guess sometimes you just gotta roll the dice go yolo and LOOK AT IT GO

OR you can cask when there are only 2 units in range and then press E and R. In a teamfight you just LOOK AT IT GO and ult like a motherlover. Basically this is the result 

Charlie likes this

Allright boys here you go have been a while i apologize but there was not alot of upload worthy matches lately for some reason last week we got alot of forfeit wins :(

Anyway today i got a match from Milestone Gaming vs Wife Stealers for you casted by me :)

It was a friendly scrim hope you enjoy

PS: Tomorrow we got our last match of the season in the JoinDota League us (the 2nd seed) vs FWT (the 1st seed) should be an epic series and we are basicly fighting it out to see who will get the 1st seed in the league.

www.twitch.tv/wuhsa

Allright boys here you go have been a while i apologize but there was not alot of upload worthy matches lately for some reason last week we got alot of forfeit wins :(

Anyway today i got a match from Milestone Gaming vs Wife Stealers for you casted by me :)

It was a friendly scrim hope you enjoy

PS: Tomorrow we got our last match of the season in the JoinDota League us (the 2nd seed) vs FWT (the 1st seed) should be an epic series and we are basicly fighting it out to see who will get the 1st seed in the league.

www.twitch.tv/wuhsa

My deepest apologies for swearing, i was REALLY pissed for playing Gyro for the 4th/5th time in a row in a team match. Damn Thrower...

edit - what are those german songs you were listening to while casting? i wants to check em out.

Hey hey :) Another day another upload :P

This is the finals series of the JoinDota League Season 2. We as the 2nd place playing against FWT the 1st place. If we win this Bo2 as 2-0 we get the first place in the division :) This is game 1

Btw you will be able to see it on 1080p it just takes a while till it gives you the option to change the quality :/ its freshly uploaded :)

EDIT: 1080p now avaiable for Game 1. Uploading Game 2 right now

Great games guys, awesome to watch a stream in a more pro fashion. Keep it up :D

Charlie likes this