• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Faravahar1200

Which character on mass effect games you choose as girl friend or boy friend and why :]

44 posts in this topic

As for me I  Have decided to have  Tali zorah  as my girlfriend because she has such a nice personality and she is very brave and independent person.

tali__zorah_vas_normandy_27_by_johntesh-

Also Tali. Mostly because she seems to be the easiest to approach and I still want to know what's under her mask (no, I haven't played 3rd game). Also Miranda, but that was for the lulz with friends about the hilarious sex scene. :D

Faravahar1200 likes this

I have no idea...I think my Shepard was a lonely virgin :I

The blue one. Because why the f@ck not?

I have no idea...I think my Shepard was a lonely virgin :I

EXCUSE ME MOTHERFEKER?

Il have you know ive banged a few Blue chicks in my team Saving the Galaxy

But for me it will always be jack i met this woman who was this crazy woman who coulda not trust no one feel for no one  in her life a bandit in space living her life on the edge  because the way she was treated all her life to this  independent woman with feelings for you and a person who is starting to do things for the greater good in her life looking after them students and straightening her self out ya shes still crazy BUT SHES MY CRAZY WOMAN!

shepard_x_jack___mass_effect_lovin__pt2_

Thanke Krios. He's awesome :3

and i totally cried.... (you know what i mean)

EXCUSE ME MOTHERFEKER?

But for me it will always be jack i met this woman who was this crazy woman who coulda not trust no one feel for no one  in her life a bandit in space living her life on the edge  because the way she was treated all her life to this  independent woman with feelings for you and a person who is starting to do things for the greater good in her life looking after them students and straightening her self out ya shes still crazy BUT SHES MY CRAZY WOMAN!

ok ok, I will admit, but I really can't remember who I was in a relationship with...

I think in ME1 it was Ashley, ME2 it was Miranda and ME3...I have no idea really :o

I think in ME1 it was Ashley, ME2 it was Miranda and ME3...I have no idea really :o

Most likely, it could be the helmet one.

Faravahar1200 and Apex Spartan like this

Ashley! ASHELY!....

iblC16X3xayPtP.gif

When I decide to make children in Mass Effect, I want dem kids to look like humans and not blue with some weird eyes so I prefer to choose the HUMAN girlfriends. 

Garrus' romance is kind of sweet when i played with a female Shep, never liked the options with a male one, even tough the Liara's romance had his moments (fuck you Bioware for putting the Shadow Broker in a fucking dlc).

Garrus' romance is kind of sweet when i played with a female Shep, never liked the options with a male one, even tough the Liara's romance had his moments (fuck you Bioware for putting the Shadow Broker in a fucking dlc).

I always considered Garrus to be more like a best friend to have on your side to brighten up your day lol

An Angry Albino likes this

At first; Diana Allers because she seemed the less important member on the ship. But, when I reached the point where you can no longer be her boyfriend. I went for Liara T'Soni because the game was pretty much shoving her in my face all the time. 

note:
This is Diana Allers

ME3_Diana_Allers.png

This is Liara T'Soni

Normandy_-_Liara.jpg

EXCUSE ME MOTHERFEKER?

This ^ Except I was Paragon so I choose....well lets say I didnt leave anyone of them out ;D

I honestly dont got Favs. All were the best (Except Ashley. She can die by reapers)

Sigma081 likes this

I honestly dont got Favs. All were the best (Except Ashley. She can die by reapers)

She had nice ass though so no, I don't want that ass to be vaporized by Reaper LAZERRR POWAAAH

On the other hand, I was never too much into all that romance stuff...I was too deep in the story...there ain't no time for ass & titties when you have to save a galaxy guys, DO IT AFTER YOU SAVE IT!

Better to enjoy a safe galaxy and get all the ass and titties you want forever than to get all the ass and titties once before the galaxy is destroyed.

Recoveryanonymous likes this

Ashley all the way :)

I always considered Garrus to be more like a best friend to have on your side to brighten up your day lol

Bro of the century. Wrex will help you fight the enemy, Garrus will take a fucking rocket to the face for you and laugh it off.

Bro of the century. Wrex will help you fight the enemy, Garrus will take a fucking rocket to the face for you and laugh it off.

And he will calibrate all your guns.

rangerofthewest likes this

Of all the characters, probably Kasumi. 

If we're going by only those that can be romanced, Tali. 

Faravahar1200 likes this

Liara, why fuck boring humans when you can do telepathic, blue skinned alien chicks?