• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Twisted Chi

So... how are you guys doing today?

59 posts in this topic

I'd say that she doesn't love her husband, but rather wants her kid to grow up in a family where both parents a present despite their own differences. As I see it, it's a defense mechanism of sorts that women have. Of course, all that is just a speculation as a woman's mind is not explainable by normal means.

The reason why she doesn't want to tell her family about the guy is probably because she doesn't want feel ashamed or something of the sort. Still just a speculation, though.

Personally, I'm pretty much the same as that guy. I'm tolerant around friends, but at home I can be a total dick. Was like that to my ex and often ended up pondering why the hell am I like that. Guess all that bullying from elementary has to do something with it, but not gonna put blame anywhere else besides myself. As for that guy, well, he probably feels like the "alpha male" or some crap. And let's be honest, women often deny their own fault at anything just to seem innocent. That said, I don't know the full story, so I can't really tell any more than that.

Also, as far as my knowledge goes, male is the dominant figure in marriage when it comes to Catholics, that said, looking at my sister and her husband it's the other way around. so go figure.

Oh, and before you ask, no I'm not a psychiatrist, though I would like to be one. I just know people more or less.

Hm, what you said makes sense, but I know her enough like she's my own sister. She's a good person, even though she always tells me stuff like "Ray, stand up straight. Ray, sit straight or else you'll be a hunchback. Ray, eat all the food." Very rarely is she ever mad at someone. In fact it's so rare, I don't think she has ever been a bitch. I would love her to tell that husband of hers to shut the hell up. That'll scare him shitless for being a spineless coward.

Being an "alpha male" doesn't excuse saying that awful word to your wife. I mean sure if it's to your girlfriend it's normal, but when you're married? Why the hell are they married in the first place? If she knows that this guy is a dick, don't marry him! It's possible though that he became like this because of stress at work, but to lash out at your wife like that is just pathetic.

Hm, what you said makes sense, but I know her enough like she's my own sister. She's a good person, even though she always tells me stuff like "Ray, stand up straight. Ray, sit straight or else you'll be a hunchback. Ray, eat all the food." Very rarely is she ever mad at someone. In fact it's so rare, I don't think she has ever been a bitch. I would love her to tell that husband of hers to shut the hell up. That'll scare him shitless for being a spineless coward.

Being an "alpha male" doesn't excuse saying that awful word to your wife. I mean sure if it's to your girlfriend it's normal, but when you're married? Why the hell are they married in the first place? If she knows that this guy is a dick, don't marry him! It's possible though that he became like this because of stress at work, but to lash out at your wife like that is just pathetic.

Don't think standing up to him would be the wisest move from her side. Not if he's like that. At the very least not in a one on one situation.

Welp, people show their true colors sooner or later. That's unavoidable.

that's a good start.

Liberty Prime could start not blowing up all the time...

Normal day today. It's hot in Germany. And I mean really hot.

I'm in a good mood because of some days off.

I decided to reinstall my OS just because I thought it would be a good idea and it was in general. The only thing that I hate is that the Dark Souls 2 save games were located in the roaming profile of all places. I did a backup of the documents folder but who would have thought that it could be there... don't know if I can bring myself to play it again from the start....

I'm in a good mood because of some days off.

I decided to reinstall my OS just because I thought it would be a good idea and it was in general. The only thing that I hate is that the Dark Souls 2 save games were located in the roaming profile of all places. I did a backup of the documents folder but who would have thought that it could be there... don't know if I can bring myself to play it again from the start....

I usually do the same. Backup all my save files as they're usually in documents folder. But if some of them are saved elsewhere, well, whatever. If I haven't finished the game already, I probably won't until a while longer when I actually feel like playing it again.

Tired because of non stop university reports but feeling better now that I'm watching the Tek and the Wan show. 

Annoyed. I'm too stupid to beat the final battle against Armstrong in Metal Gear Rising Revengence and I guess I leave it at that. 

Annoyed. I'm too stupid to beat the final battle against Armstrong in Metal Gear Rising Revengence and I guess I leave it at that.

The key is to parry his every slow attack and dodge when he does that fast as lightning lunge. And when he's healing himself, go behind him and slice his back. He'll stop. I tried doing the "no damage" achievement challenge against him, and I did it, only to find out that the part when Raiden's unarmed and he beats him with his fist counts too so I didn't get the achievement. Damn it!

On the plus side, I stab that guy with my sword and listen to this epic song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhS8oJ_N-Kc

The key is to parry his every slow attack and dodge when he does that fast as lightning lunge. I tried doing the "no damage" achievement challenge against him, and I did it, only to find out that the part when Raiden's unarmed and he beats him with his fist counts too so I didn't get the achievement. Damn it!

I've lost patience with the game. I quite liked it before the battle but my brain just can't work out his pattern and I don't think I'll return just to beat him. I get no satisfaction from that. Also I fuck up the Zandatsu event way too often. I hate getting frustrated and that fight even made me angry

I've lost patience with the game. I quite liked it before the battle but my brain just can't work out his pattern and I don't think I'll return just to beat him. I get no satisfaction from that. Also I fuck up the Zandatsu event way too often. I hate getting frustrated and that fight even made me angry

You have to be calm to fight him. Like Bruce Lee said, be formless, like water. See his pattern and beat the crap out of him.

Wait, are you playing with a mouse and keyboard?

You have to be calm to fight him. Like Bruce Lee said, be formless, like water. See his pattern and beat the crap out of him.

Wait, are you playing with a mouse and keyboard?

I play it on the PS3 and I know being calm would make it way easier but yeah as mentioned I've lost patience with that fight after fucking it up the 20th time

PS: as I get older I find myself very often in the position that I prefer enjoying the story before a challenge because I just don't have the time to waste it on fighting the same boss over and over and over again

Emphase likes this

I play it on the PS3 and I know being calm would make it way easier but yeah as mentioned I've lost patience with that fight after fucking it up the 20th time

Oh ok. 20th time? Holy crap that's a lot! I beat him in 2 tries. All I do is use my health item, parry his attacks and run a lot.

That's ok though, he is pretty tricky to beat so you might as well take a break from fighting him for now. Or play a more relaxing game, like this:

http://superhotgame.com

It's a pretty cool game where time slows down if you stand still, but it'll move if you move.

Oh ok. 20th time? Holy crap that's a lot! I beat him in 2 tries. All I do is use my health item, parry his attacks and run a lot.

That's ok though, he is pretty tricky to beat so you might as well take a break from fighting him for now. Or play a more relaxing game, like this:

http://superhotgame.com

It's a pretty cool game where time slows down if you stand still, but it'll move if you move.

Most of the time I'm not making it to the first Zandatsu event and if I ever beat that to get 4 health items it would be great. I start the fight with none at all. I once made it but he started healing back to 200% and I couldn't stop him from doing that. Also while the parry works most of the time I still find it a clumsy solution in general and sometimes I do charge move instead of the parry so that fucks me up. Sometimes its better to know when to just stop and give up than losing the fun in it an just bite through it for the sake of it. 

Yeah I know that superhot game and it's a nice gimmick. For today I'm done with gaming though. 

Im feeling well today. It took me a while to get out of bed in the morning because i was playing Phoenix Wright on my DS, but thats ok. The weather is currently too wet and gloomy to go outside so i might play some Skyrim today. I dont have any other plans, but im looking forward to this evening, because then a friend of mine will probably be back from work and another one will be back from school, so then i have some great people to converse with again. Until then my cat is keeping me company.

So yeah, im feeling good.

Most of the time I'm not making it to the first Zandatsu event and if I ever beat that to get 4 health items it would be great. I start the fight with none at all. I once made it but he started healing back to 200% and I couldn't stop him from doing that. Also while the parry works most of the time I still find it a clumsy solution in general and sometimes I do charge move instead of the parry so that fucks me up. Sometimes its better to know when to just stop and give up than losing the fun in it an just bite through it for the sake of it. 

Yeah I know that superhot game and it's a nice gimmick. For today I'm done with gaming though.

Ohh boy, Never ever play Ninja Gaiden 2 & 3 for the Xbox and PS3 then. Those games are 10 times more difficult than this game. In MGR, once you know the strategy, you'll play just fine. Ninja Gaiden 2 & 3? Fuck no! It's all completely random and you will die a lot. Not because you don't know the right strategy, but because the game fucking cheats all the time. I died in this game 300 times. 200 times because the enemies are so cheap that they can just grab you and deal 50% damage, 100 of those times on the final boss.

Oh wait, I'm supposed to share something. Ahem, here I go.

Good day today, finished work quick so I don't need to do overtime. All documents are in place, payments are all done and transactions transfered to imaging for audit review. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm doing accounting stuff for an insurance company. And after I got back home, I bought Murdered Soul Suspect and now I'm playing Wolfenstein the New Order. Man, this game is a damn good solid shooter.

Ohh boy, Never ever play Ninja Gaiden 2 & 3 for the Xbox and PS3 then. Those games are 10 times more difficult than this game. In MGR, once you know the strategy, you'll play just fine. Ninja Gaiden 2 & 3? Fuck no! It's all completely random and you will die a lot. Not because you don't know the right strategy, but because the game fucking cheats all the time. I died in this game 300 times. 200 times because the enemies are so cheap that they can just grab you and deal 50% damage, 100 of those times on the final boss.

Oh wait, I'm supposed to share something. Ahem, here I go.

Good day today, finished work quick so I don't need to do overtime. All documents are in place, payments are all done and transactions transfered to imaging for audit review. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm doing accounting stuff for an insurance company. And after I got back home, I bought Murdered Soul Suspect and now I'm playing Wolfenstein the New Order. Man, this game is a damn good solid shooter.

Yeah Ninja Gaiden kicks my balls hard. I still got 2 somewhere around here and played it for a bit a few years ago. It did not manage to keep my attention

I've been pressed with the hard choice of thinking if i want to make my car a full tuner or not today =(. I would prob have to out source some of the work costing me at least 2500 bucks(Low compression in the engine due to the head and body stuffs grrr work i don't do). Life is hard sometimes when you want to make beauty I tell you. Than would reman the injectors and fuel rail myself, new gauges, air intake. Just finished replacing a water pump, serp and T Belt mmm so far in all ready. I'm leaning full tuner there's nothing like roaring on the tracks at 180 in life. Anyway that was some car talk for those were interested in that stuff, Which is prob no one hahaha.

Could be better. Stomach's rumblin' (but that's not my problem) and have tog my gran's in a bit to take her to hospital to gramp's as he is staying there for two weeks already because if some kidney problems. That said, he is also 92 years old, so whilst sleeping there age is also starting to take hold of him. Meh, it's tough to watch your relative suffer life that.

I just got home from work and it's currently 6 30 PM. The traffic just now is fucking horse shit. Usually from my office till home I will get there in 20 minutes. But now?? On the road close to home that usually takes 5 minutes to get there, I have to wait for 1 hour. It's because some trucker's truck broke down in the middle of a bridge, FROM 2 PM. It's been 4 hours already and the stupid truck is not moved to the side of the road! Where the fuck is the police???

Well I decided that women are EVIL and I'm going to go back to pretending that they don't exist.

I've been absent this couple of days since Friday. I've been playing Watch Dogs, Ninja Gaiden Yaiba, Double Dragon Neon, Wolfenstein New Order (finished it), Payday 2 (holy crap, Gus Fring from Breaking Bad is in the new update video!), Enemy Front (my laptop can't handle this game. Need to buy new RAM) and then currently, Dark Souls 2. Will do a review on Wolfenstein New Order and continue Dark Souls 2.

sitting at the Office. But not much to do because most users here are on vacation till Monday, so i am checking the Forum and i am happy that this week is very short (public Holiday on Thursday and bridging day on Friday). Enough time to Train.

It's a shit day for me. Nothing else to say about it.

I had a very heart pounding day today.

I'm currently in Singapore. Keep in mind we don't have a car, we only use the busses and trains.

So this morning at 9 AM, my dad and I went to a dermatologist to get my face medicine. After that we went to a hospital/hotel/restaurant to get a job contract that my dad has to pick up at 10 AM. Then we went to an Indian restaurant to wait for 1 hour from 10:30 to 11:30 AM just to get takeaway food because the chefs are so freaking lazy that they haven't start cooking. We went to Chinatown afterwards using a train to buy medicine and buy something to eat. We ate at 12 PM, and afterwards we wander around Chinatown for 1 hour to look for stuff that we can buy. We went home afterwards using a bus that takes 10 minutes from Chinatown to my house.

And of all the things that can happen, my dad actually left his contract in Chinatown while we are eating!!!!! 1 hour and 30 minutes after we were there!! Damn I was very worried. My dad straight away get to the bus to go get the contract if it was still there. I pray to God that the contract will be fine for 10 minutes straight. And thank Heavens, my dad came back with the contract. Turns out no one touched that thing and it's still there with all the documents. Plus it turns out he forgot to buy something in Chinatown for my grandmother, so he bought it and went home. Hahahaha, it was meant to be all along. :D