• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Commander Shepard

Becareful of This Guy

34 posts in this topic

I had mistakenly also given him rep along time ago. Shouldnt have done it.

I don't mean to go completely off-topic, but...

Shepard! Do you remember me from the AJSA launch?

I'm back, baby!

Sup man. Nice to see you.

Heheheh, you too.

*Skims the rules to make sure you aren't breaking any rules with public defamation*

i dont mean to be a dick (i dont think anyone will mind) but the guy's steam profile picture is literally showing a douchebag meaning that hes obviously an asshole and a liar

anyways, thats why i dont do business with other users ever <_<

i dont mean to be a dick (i dont think anyone will mind) but the guy's steam profile picture is literally showing a douchebag meaning that hes obviously an asshole and a liar

anyways, thats why i dont do business with other users ever <_<

Should have been smarter than fall for it. :/

Should have been smarter than fall for it. :/

mhmm

Free Trade rule #1: be paraniac about scammers <_<

How did he scam you?

He was gonna give me something if i traded him, and you would understand the rest.

mhmm

Free Trade rule #1: be paraniac about scammers <_<

I was, but i guess i went too calm later on during the trade.

I operate on the rule of;  Everyone on the internet is dirty and underhanded

Should have followed it, but I mean im too innocent sadly... im prone to this crap.

I operate on the rule of;  Everyone on the internet is dirty and underhanded

like i said, i just use only one free trade security rule (we talkin about the free trade here)

im being on scammer paranoia 24/7 and so any form of naivity is locked away, convincing me is literally impossible if you dont have real facts, relevant reasons and logical arguements :P

im also always on the lookout for anything tricky during a free trade so if i see something i judge tricky, i cancel or pause the trade immidiately, if i spot something obviously scammish then i just roughly and suddenly cancel/decline and break away, my favorite rude method of telling someone either "sorry but i cant trust your methods" or "you are a scammer and im aware it, now f*** off"

So yeah.... plz do not contact this guy, as he has scammed me and possible others for those games. *Unless ur willing to fight to get the gift back, which would be super hard since he blocks anyways*

Oh and if you could, do try to report him. He doesnt deserve to be having those games on steam 

EDIT: I just went into anger mode, sorry.

A painful lesson to be sure, but an important one. Now you are better prepared against future incursions against those with hostile intent.

So get a nice cookie, a well made sandwich, or a cold drink. Relax and enjoy yourself. Don't let one setback corrupt your thoughts lest you be lost to despair.

After all, we wouldn't want you to go hollow.

By_zeus_beard likes this

A painful lesson to be sure, but an important one. Now you are better prepared against future incursions against those with hostile intent.

So get a nice cookie, a well made sandwich, or a cold drink. Relax and enjoy yourself. Don't let one setback corrupt your thoughts lest you be lost to despair.

After all, we wouldn't want you to go hollow.

honestly i never got scammed at all, i mean never in my life because i was always vigilant and when i was young i wanted to be wise

so i have great knowledge in computers and games, im a hardcore gamer too AND on top of that im an excellent businessman and trader so i guess it helps alot ^_^

yo Shep if you ever need any sort of advice in these categories, dont hesitate to ask me via PM or post a thread ^_^

honestly i never got scammed at all, i mean never in my life because i was always vigilant and when i was young i wanted to be wise

so i have great knowledge in computers and games, im a hardcore gamer too AND on top of that im an excellent businessman and trader so i guess it helps alot ^_^

yo Shep if you ever need any sort of advice in these categories, dont hesitate to ask me via PM or post a thread ^_^

Think u can add me on steam? im: [AJSA] Commander Shepard

It happens man, don't worry about it. There's no way you could have known that he's a scammer. What game did you trade this guy?

Isn't there a way to report other users on Steam? If there isn't, there should be one.

I hate to be "that guy" but someone needs to be the voice of reason with things like this, it might as well be me.

Firstly you got scammed just as much as a guy gets robbed with $100 bills hanging out of his back pocket, exercising a little common sense goes a long ways. Second off you've provided absolutely zero evidence of the aforementioned scam, not that I don't believe it happened or anything but you've provided nothing. Thirdly which ties into number two, you're asking people to report someone on Steam for scamming without a single shred of evidence.

For all anyone knows this guy pissed you off in a multiplayer match and you're trying to get mass revenge by appealing to the white knights of the community to help you report him. Fourth and final which ties into number one, common sense dude, you can't get scammed by using Steam trading, it's impossible, which means you gave something to him first with the expectations of something being given to you outside of Steam.

There are explicit warnings about not doing this plastered all over place, do not trade or exchange goods outside of Steam's trading system and you cannot get scammed, it's really that simple.

That's all that I needed to say on the matter, as far as I am concerned you have no one to blame but yourself.

Narrlocke likes this

Isn't there a way to report other users on Steam? If there isn't, there should be one.

Go to their profile, click the "more" button next to "add friend" or "send a message" button (they are in the same location)

then scroll down to "report violation" 

It happens man, don't worry about it. There's no way you could have known that he's a scammer. What game did you trade this guy?

I traded him DayZ and in turn, he would trade me Watch Dogs *stupid me i get it i get it.*