• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Commander Shepard

Becareful of This Guy

34 posts in this topic

I hate to be "that guy" but someone needs to be the voice of reason with things like this, it might as well be me.

Firstly you got scammed just as much as a guy gets robbed with $100 bills hanging out of his back pocket, exercising a little common sense goes a long ways. Second off you've provided absolutely zero evidence of the aforementioned scam, not that I don't believe it happened or anything but you've provided nothing. Thirdly which ties into number two, you're asking people to report someone on Steam for scamming without a single shred of evidence.

For all anyone knows this guy pissed you off in a multiplayer match and you're trying to get mass revenge by appealing to the white knights of the community to help you report him. Fourth and final which ties into number one, common sense dude, you can't get scammed by using Steam trading, it's impossible, which means you gave something to him first with the expectations of something being given to you outside of Steam.

There are explicit warnings about not doing this plastered all over place, do not trade or exchange goods outside of Steam's trading system and you cannot get scammed, it's really that simple.

That's all that I needed to say on the matter, as far as I am concerned you have no one to blame but yourself.

I dont hate this at all, i feel where your coming from. Its just hard for me to detail it out, since he blocked me. SO i dont get messages from him at all. This is my fault, im sorry you guys. I screwed it up.

Narrlocke likes this

Never trade outside of official trading channels, ergo the trading window, and this will never happen to you ever... Especially on Steam with Steamguard.

can't scam again if he's dead... know what im sayin

Got it!  thanks for telling us Shepard:)

I traded him DayZ and in turn, he would trade me Watch Dogs *stupid me i get it i get it.*

Goddamn, that'll be fucking sweet if it's true. Watch Dogs is awesome! DayZ's not so bad of a thing you traded. As long as it's not a game above $40. You got to be careful next time someone makes that ridiculously good deal. Tell them to give the game to you first and then give it to them.

I keep all of my trading with people on these forms, still not the safest but it beats random jerkoffs

And people wonder why I tend to be anti-social.

Same here dude.

Got it!  thanks for telling us Shepard:)

Its no problem, just thought it would be a way to save yall.

Looks like hes done plenty of trades with others, and positive comments to boot. But I'm sure that he may have scammed them some how if he's what you say. Then again you should never trade or trust random people, stay with members of the AJSA you know and trust, and other friends of yours.