• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Apex Spartan

New Witcher 3 Info and Trailer

46 posts in this topic

Ha! I just saw the trailer and was about to post a link to it myself.  Man, I am looking forward to this game.  I haven't been this excited for a new game since... The Witcher 2.   :D

Ha! I just saw the trailer and was about to post a link to it myself.  Man, I am looking forward to this game.  I haven't been this excited for a new game since... The Witcher 2.   :D

I know. And this is one game that I'm highly expecting with high expectations because CD PROJEKT RED. They haven't disappointed me even once, everything they promised came to be true...this is number 1 game on my wait list.

If you have The Witcher 1 and 2 you can get for $36 on gog

excitedguy.gif

Not sure if the comment is 100% right, but I know 99% of it is.

"This is why these guys deserve your money:

- DRM free

- discounted witcher 3 if you already own witcher 1, 2, or both (even if you didnt buy it from them)

- comes with free copy of NWN and all expansions

- amazing game.

- can cancel your preorder before the game is released.

- Full COMPLETE GAME no extra in-game content for preordering or day 1 DLC.

Other devs take notes"

DemonsColt likes this

I redeemed my Witcher 1 backup copy on GOG.com. Now I can nab that 20% off deal!

Apex Spartan likes this

CD Projekt has continued their tradition of placing a secret message at the end of the trailer. Here's what this one says (I admittedly couldn't make a couple parts out due to compressed video):

"We've missed you!

Today you got a look at the third trailer for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. We hope you liked it!

There's so much more to this game that it's just impossible to show everything within two and a half minutes. Still, we tried :)

Most importantly, we just showed you some of our main characters.

Geralt's close friends and some of the last witchers remaining in the world. Vesemir, Eskel and Lambert still play a big part in the game, as will their famous fortress, Kaer Morhen.
You also got a glimpse of the renowned bard Dandelion and the sorceress Triss Merigold.
Emhyr var Emreis, Emperor of Nilfgaard, the most powerful man in the world of The Witcher, also made an appearance. Recognize his voice!
And then there was Ciri!
And Yennefer!

By the way, if you're new to the series, don't worry, the game will soft land you into all you need to know, and you'll start loving (and hating!) characters in no time!

Also, you're asking us many questions about gameplay features, and we're finally ready to answer some of them. So here it goes:

Yes, you will be able to fight while on horseback.

The crossbow. Yup, Geralt gets a ranged weapon. Because sometimes monsters fly and you can't stab them.

Remember swimming and sailing! You'll be able to dive and search for hidden stuff, too. There's a whole underwater world to        discover.

Horse racing anyone!

You also got to hear more music from the game. This [?] track was composed by Marcin Przybyłowicz and Percival. We'd love to hear your feedback. Fire away in the comments or in the game's Facebook/Twitter forums. Remember, we're always listening, even if we're not getting back to you.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Team
CD PROJEKT RED

PS: If you're still waiting for more, you are right, please be patient. We're just warming up!

PPS: Have you seen the Collector's Edition video? What do you think about the figure?

PPPS: We've just announced a closed multiplayer beta of The Witcher Adventure Game [can't make out anything here] eg. “geralt@wolfmail.com WILDHUNT”, no quotes in the box to let the GOG.com guys know we want you."

Apex Spartan likes this

YOU CAN DIVE AND FIND UNDERWATER WORLD?!

CD PROJEKT, STAHP IT! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Also did anyone notice that the Emperor of Nilfgard, the guy talking in the trailer is the voice of Tywin Lannister? This game just got even better :D

DemonsColt likes this

Its pretty damn sexy if you ask me  :P

Also one little thing that I noticed from this trailer. For those of you who have played the Witcher 2,
At 0:30 If you look to the right, one of the witchers that is following Geralt, you can see the lower torso of Letho (and his meaty arms), so what this means is, either they reused Letho's model for another character in the Witcher 3 (doubt it cuz CD Project Red is not lazy like that), or Letho will actually join Geralt at his side as a follower. (Assuming you didn't fight him in the end of Witcher 2)

Apex Spartan likes this

Oh man, this is going to be so epic! I can't wait to end this great saga, and see Ciri, Yennefer and the emperor play a big role in this game.

Apex Spartan likes this

I just picked it up the pre-order for only $47. As I already owned Witcher 1 and 2 so I got the 20% discount. What's awesome is that GoG also allows you to add you steam games to their GoG library, so they don't force you to pay twice for a game that you already own on steam.

That's pretty cool of them. Can't wait for February.  :D

In ProjektRed I trust.

They're up there with GabeN, praise him!

They're up there with GabeN, praise him!

Except unlike the Gaben, these guys can count to 3.

Except unlike the Gaben, these guys can count to 3.

Blasphemy!

Everyone knows the Great Sequel in the Sky is reserved only for those who have devoted their lives to the glorious PC master race.

icebolt2012 likes this

I'm actually more excited to see what Cyberpunk2077 has to offer. I'm sure the Witcher will be great, but I'm interested to see what Red can do when they don't start off with great material to begin with. 

Well this is tempting.

I never pre order, but I'm actually seriously concidering it here. Looks like they deserve my trust

So far the company seems like it could deserve our trust. I approve the way they have talk about piracy and how they didn’t charge for the enhance editions on the previous games but I have a strange feeling regarding this game. I am still thinking of buying it right now.

I play the original and Assassin of Kings and I couldn’t help it but to notice the huge jump forward there. In all the important areas, to me, the sequel was better than the original (Not saying the original Witcher was bad but… I am not going to play it as much as the second one) and from what I can tell this could happen again. And that is the strange feeling, because the Witcher 2 was amazing but now I even like those odd decisions that I hate at fist and I actually expect to see them again. Like the no potions in battle… now I won’t feel like a Witcher game without that limitation.

One of the reporters from PC GAMER saw a 45 minute gameplay of Witcher 3. He said he is impressed with the game so far even though it's still in it's alpha. Only thing is he says is that the graphics didn't look as good as they do on the trailer, but one of the guys from CDPR said it's due to antialising is not perfected and they have to work a lot on the graphics still. Also he said that the performance was a little clunky, but also CDPR said they are aware of that and that they are not working on game optimization yet, but that they will optimize the game. Gameplay wise the reporter was impressed and said that everything that was shown in the trailer is real and even better.

IMO that's most important, gameplay is what will make this game amazing. Even Witcher 2 on max graphics now has impressive freaking graphics so I don't doubt that W3 will blow people minds and I'm hoping they optimize the game. Gameplay wise, I'm not worried for this game.

LOL!

Let's not play Witcher 3 because you can't play as a female and because Geralt is not gay.

Wait, is Geralt a female with beard in the Witcher books? Am I missing something?

ULkRFpH.png

LOL!

ULkRFpH.png

DOES THIS DUDE DEFY THE LORE OF THE BOOKS!?!?! READ, FOOL, READ!

And Geralt is an awesome character and a cool a$$ witcher! You want to play as a bada$$ female, play Dragon Age Inquisition.

And Geralt being straight is FROM THE BOOKS!

Apex Spartan likes this

DOES THIS DUDE DEFY THE LORE OF THE BOOKS!?!?! READ, FOOL, READ!

And Geralt is an awesome character and a cool a$$ witcher! You want to play as a bada$$ female, play Dragon Age Inquisition.

And Geralt being straight is FROM THE BOOKS!

I know, that guy is just weird.

LOL!

Let's not play Witcher 3 because you can't play as a female and because Geralt is not gay.

Wait, is Geralt a female with beard in the Witcher books? Am I missing something?

ULkRFpH.png

Well it is viable critisism in games that let you make your own character.

Someone probably forgot that this is a game about a specific character