• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Gangland

Recently Beat

26 posts in this topic

Post what games you've recently beat here.

Today I finished up:

Half Life 2 (not including the episodes) and Fable 3 (I got the evil ending)

snakes and ladders 

Monopoly

Trivial pursuit

Oh and resident evil 1,2,3,veronica and im just starting on number 4 (having a resident evil weekend)

Also reached level 8 on the destiny alpha so i suppose i have finished that for now   BRING ON THE BETA!!!!!!

Super Mario 3D World - finished the final final level after much MUCH swearing.

Arkham Asylum

Arkham City

Mercenary Kings

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Super Mario Galaxy

Mario Kart 8

Remember Me

Kirby's Dreamland

Ocarina of Time

Bionic Commando

Watch_Dogs

Just finished Infamous: Second Son last month but I keep going back to it now and again, it's really fun just to run around Seattle with crazy super powers.

Papo and Yo

God of War: Chains of Olympus, Ghost of Sparta, and 2. Just getting halfway through 3 and soon enough I'll start playing Ascension. Really hoping its not as bad as people say it is.

Labyrinth of touhou 2.. main game, not post. I started a new game with unlocked party members (their level resets back to 1 though so it's not really cheating), and intend to post-game content with my new game.

Also, woofenstein the new order.

I recently beat Muramasa Rebirth. Beautifully done in terms of backgrounds and controls. A bit lacking in terms of story.

Beat this year:

Tomb Raider (actually I think I did this last year, not really sure anymore. But definitely before the Definitive Edition announcement)

Bioshock Infinite and the Burial at Sea stuff

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls

A few Eroge, but you guys probably wouldn't count those.

Are we even able to talk about them? I'm itching to try dual savior, but I can't get the non-pervy version to work, only the pervy one, which...I can normally tolerate, but dual savior felt pervy AND juvenile at the same time (I don't mean the girls were, I just mean the writing style), and I was just like no, get me out of here. But seriously, it looks like a great game otherwise.. argh.

I speak about it if not sure able to cuz it DOES apparently have a non-h version.

Finished Dangan Ronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

This week:

- Freedom Fighters

- The incredible Adventures of van Hellsing

- Transformers Fall of Cybertron

Just got through Infamous second son.  I really enjoyed it and now i gotta play it again with evil karma :)

Tomb raider, Dishonored, and Amnesia: the Dark Decent.

And that's just in one week, i have a lot of free time...

Finnished Max: The Curse of Brotherhood recently on X Box One. Not a bad game but the controls were clumsy and it was a tad easy, although it was aimed at a younger audience than me. Next I'll probably play though The Last of Us: Remastered.

The last thing I actually beat was over a week ago. I beat the tiny tina's assault on dragon keep dlc for borderlands 2. I loved it so damn much. My favorite dlc for borderlands for sure. So many new enemy types, funny quests, brought back characters. It basically takes borderlands and puts it into a fantasy setting (sort of a parody of dungeons and dragons and other fantasy type games and things). There are orcs, skeletons, knights, mages, dwarves, tree things, golems and you are up against the handsome sorcerer. Many cool evironments from beachs to forests to dwarf mines, dungeons, castle. I almost wanted to cry at the end.

I got two legendary guns, a crazy exploding shotgun that shoots a fire work like explosion in the air, and a rocket launcher. Got the bee legendary shield. Also you can get grenade mods that are magic spells. You can shoot lightning bolts, or fire balls, or a sort of homing missile type one that slags I think. and they recharge your grenades over time, so they are super useful.

Spoiler for ending: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUkTD7FvLmQ

Made my way through Half Life 2: Episode 1

I recently beat

The bureau xcom declassified and E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy

Just recently beat Deadlight. It's quite fun, though felt very short. While it does have replayability, it mostly consists of just increased difficulty level and some sort of a leaderboard or something.