• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

XLoad3d

Best Steam User Review Ever!

17 posts in this topic

This review sounds like it's from either Rust or the Stomping Land. Hilarious either way, I love reading Steam Reviews.

Bimpy782 likes this

This review sounds like it's from either Rust or the Stomping Land. Hilarious either way, I love reading Steam Reviews.

Its Rust i was about to buy that game until i saw the Rust reviews and never looked back at them.

Star-Lord likes this

The DayZ ones are also a fun trip to read

What's with this Rust game? How is it now? I heard so many bad things about it, like the community...I saw Youtube videos of people raiding each other's houses, destroying them and then people get pissed bla bla

I don't see the fun in all that.

Not to mention the big scandal that happened when a guy caught a Youtuber with his raiding party, they raided and destroyed the guy's house for no reason, they were a bunch of kids hacking and cursing, being racist and among them was the Youtuber. Not sure if anyone knows him, but it was the RussianSniper aka ShoSho.

I don't think he ever admitted it was him, but it was. It was clear by his voice.

What's with this Rust game? How is it now? I heard so many bad things about it, like the community...I saw Youtube videos of people raiding each other's houses, destroying them and then people get pissed bla bla

Not to mention the big scandal that happened when a guy caught a Youtuber with his raiding party, they raided and destroyed the guy's house for no reason, they were a bunch of kids hacking and cursing, being racist and among them was the Youtuber. Not sure if anyone knows him, but it was the RussianSniper aka ShoSho.

I don't think he ever admitted it was him, but it was. It was clear by his voice.

Community is awful, gameplay is ok.

The game is in development in a way that the regular branch that everybody is playing is not currently getting updates but the experimental branch is getting updates. It's fun in it's current state (regular branch) for about 12 hours until you get annoyed by all those 12 yo kids trying to kill you. Hacking is also a huge issue but that is adressed in the experimental branch. Garry is kinda waiting for the kids to stop playing and the experimental branch to reach a proper state until it gets implemented.

Updates are coming on a daily basis for the experimental branch and a weekly devblog is available.

I'd wait until you can host your own games easily from the ingame menu.

Apex Spartan likes this

I like the Mount and Blade warband reviews

"If this game was a potato...It would be a good potato."

yea i heard that hacking is kinda a problem but since theres basically no anti-hack stuff and they're so focused on the creation and development.... but thats early access i suppose.

The devs have released alot of devblogs lately and you can see the work going into it.

Hah! Yeah, I remember seeing that one. That was hilarious :D

Nah. This review of Bad Rats takes the cake. (For those that don't know, Bad Rats is a terrible and often-joked about game on Steam)

zVafDkJ.png

pureimagination likes this

At first I thought this was a review for The Sims. Some of these reviews are in some, rare, cases as enjoyable if not more so than the games themselves.

I read this review for Unreal Tournament 2004 and it was the best review ever mainly because how funny it was.

I saw a review for a game called Towtruck Simulator 2015 (that's not a typo by the way, it said 2015), and the reviews were freaking hilarious. Definitely in the same league as those reviews for "How To Avoid Big Ships" on Amazon.

Lol i love this so much.

Here is a awesome review for Euro Truck Simulator 2 made by Terror Trousers

Upon a winter's night quite cold
I loaded up a game Steam sold
The trucking sim of much acclaim
While thinking, “what a stupid game.”

At first I tried to play my way
By squishing peds and bringing pain
“Where are the cops?” I asked myself
Trying to earn my place in Hell.

But time went on I grew bored
I'd do one run and then ignore
This game that they’d called 'Comfy Truck'
And then move on without a-

BUT WAIT! I'm almost out of time!
Just have some faith, I'll cross that line!
But time was past and pay was docked
My world was shattered, faith was rocked.

“Well just one more.” I grumbled low
I loaded up and hit the road
"I've got it now." as off I went
Soon to delete local content.

Passed peaceful pastures in the night
I saw a sunrise blinding bright
I guess this game's not all that bad
Though not the best I've ever had.

Pop playing on the radio
In harmony with my Volvo
This siren sought to bring me sleep
While consciousness I fought to keep.

I showed up, docked and dropped my charge
At a nondescriptive harbor yard
“Just one more time,” said my girlfriend
“Tomorrow you can play again.”

But no, I knew I couldn't stop
The needs of commerce never drop
If it be chemicals or steel
I had to keep turning those wheels.

So down the road I charged once more
Through France, Poland and Luxembourg
And soon a thought occurred to me
Could this be what they call ‘comfy’?

If slow and peaceful is your aim
You'll not do better than this game
Now just real quick here's a rundown
So you’re running when you hit the ground.

You move cargo from A to B
I'd recommend quite hastily
If you do well and earn your pay
Then manage other drivers days.

And so with that ends my review
I hope maybe you’ll try it too
In here you'll find no gun or knife
But I enjoy the trucking life

Ride to Hell's review on Steam is full of funny and sarcastic comments about fully clothed sex, exploding bikes, and some dumbass moments.