• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

oogie386

Pirated movies online?

9 posts in this topic

What do you think about pirating movies?

Before this goes any further; The AJSA Is strictly against pirating, and admitting to committing acts of piracy could have consequences here.

Legolas_Katarn likes this

Things like Netflix and Hulu Plus exist for a reason. If you think the movie theater is too expensive, I recommend trying either of those services. In my opinion, pirating isn't the best solution to high concession prices at the theater.

LaserBunny and Berserker like this

Things like Netflix and Hulu Plus exist for a reason. If you think the movie theater is too expensive, I recommend trying either of those services. In my opinion, pirating isn't the best solution to high concession prices at the theater.

Brilliant point.

If you think something Is too expensive, that does not excuse you doing something illegal.

I can't afford a Ferrari, but that doesn't mean It's alright for me to steal one.

Legolas_Katarn likes this

I don't have that problem.

In my local theater, we have Super Tuesdays, which is $6 all day for 2-D films and $8 all day for 3-D, pretty damn good deal if you ask me.

And stop eating that movie theater junk, that crap can kill ya!

I don't have that problem.

In my local theater, we have Super Tuesdays, which is $6 all day for 2-D films and $8 all day for 3-D, pretty damn good deal if you ask me.

And stop eating that movie theater junk, that crap can kill ya!

If there was something like that in my town, I would die in the theater.

DemonsColt likes this

If there was something like that in my town, I would die in the theater.

Well, it is a small 5 screen theater, so it's pretty good. And they do show a mix of big budget movies and indies.

Before this goes any further; The AJSA Is strictly against pirating, and admitting to committing acts of piracy could have consequences here.

^

Because of that I'm locking this thread. If there was some kind of discussion (such as talking about effects of it or policies companies use to prevent piracy, etc) we might keep it open, as we have done in the past, but if the question is just what do you think about it, obviously we're probably going to suspend or ban anyone who says they like it since they are clearly pirating and supporting it.

This is also the wrong place to post this since it isn't about video games.

Ysnar, mouseno4 and Dogfish like this