• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spiritweaver

Whats the best glitch you've ever encountered in a game?

35 posts in this topic

So I've encountered a funny glitch in dragon age origins where wynnes arm will stay up like she is holding her staff for the entire game so everytime I talk to her she looks like she should be holding a cup of coffee. I want to know what you guys experiance in other games or this game whats that one glitch where you laugh.

Well in Dark Souls there was the bottomless box glitch for quite some time after the games release, and unlimited Souls and humanity glitch as well. Both could be viewed as good or bad. The Souls glitch I would write as being a bad glitch but the bottomless box glitch actually became helpful for those who didn't actually abuse the glitch (which unfortunately many did). Basically it allowed you to transfer items between one character to another new character making PvP builds easier. Of course though like any glitch there were those who abused it and made it painted out really bad. Of course now both glitches have been removed from the game.

Demon's Souls has an unlimited items glitch that has never been removed.

Dragon Age 2 had an infinite money glitch which you can still actually do if you remove the patches and play offline.

Mine was slightly funnier with the poor Lokir getting killed by the spinning and the game freezing when he should have been shot by the arrows.

The cops walking the stairway to heaven in Payday 2. Didnt wait for me to shoot them, just went on up xD

The random boat glitches in Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag are my most favorite glitches of recent history. The boat will sometimes spawn in the air and then crash into a nearby island, sending the crew flying. Sometimes it'll just spawn under the water during certain missions which then allows you to sail underwater "Pirates of the Caribbean" style.

spiritweaver likes this

There is a glitch in Oblivion that aloud you duplicate large quantities of a item. (I played it on console)

I would stumble upon something cool then make 50 copies of it for no reason, lots of fun

Another fun one was in the original borderlands that would auto-level your character to max level (whatever that was, I cant remember) and you could get as many skill points as you wished. For a long time I had all the skill trees filled out and 147 to spare... because I could

Lol that sounds epic I gotta try it if it's still in border lands it'd be so useful.

I remember this one in Batman: Arkham City where sometimes when you punch the last guy and it goes into that slow-mo effect, you can send him to the moon and it's hilarious.

One day I was playing the first Gears of War with of my friend on his brand new xbox 360.

At one moment, after killing a bounch of these Locust, one of them decide to not be dead and than grab hands of other dead grubs and move aroung us.

Also, he took his chainsawgun and killed us... because, of course, he was invincible... haha

That was FUCKING SCARY. It was like seven years ago!

I like that one in halo 2 where you can use the rocket launcher to shoot the wing of a flipped over banshee to make yourself fly super high in the air and could use it to get on top of that giant tower in that one dlc island map.

And i like to go under the maps in saints row 4 and find the ship. There another glitch in that game where you can do this falling animation and it looks liek you are floating everywhere and can stilll use powers.

Once my friend om battlefield 3 jumped off the sky scaper in gulf of oman and got shot and killed as soon as he jumped. Fell to the ground below, got revived then he was like glitched out floating around fast with his body locked in this funny straight leg stance with no gun in his hand. It was pretty funny.

Wow that must have been quite the sight to see I have to go on YouTube and see some of these they sound so good.

Mine was slightly funnier with the poor Lokir getting killed by the spinning and the game freezing when he should have been shot by the arrows.

that's pretty funny, reminded me of this glitch I came across while hunting a snow sabre cat.

That saber cat always had the secret desire to fly so he got his last wish as he ascended into the heavens.

I was at a friends house playing Zelda: Windwaker, and after navigating some menus, Link instantaneously struck a T-Pose with his bow stuck inside of his elbow; when we shot arrows, they would fly out of his chest. It was hilarious

#LinkIsJesus

Best glitch I've ever had was on Fallout 3, it was during my progress in The Pitt DLC, where I took the baby and had to take it to the resistance. A glitch happened where I was able to drop key items, I was able to drop the baby from my key items, when I dropped it, I had dropped it into the radiation pit, damn I felt pretty bad :lol:

I had one in a Tenchu game. Got in the water had a samurai guard point at me, jump in the water, and drown. Repeat with two more guards jumping in, and drowning in the same place.

Another in skyrim I was doing the quest for Molag Bal's mace. I got locked in the house with a guy ,in which we had to kill each other to get out. I ended up ducking down to hide. The guy went out the door, came back in, then went out the door again, came back in, stood in the middle of the room, and died to flying objects.

I haven't experienced this bug myself, but many gamers overseas did:

In the first two Fallout games, there were children in the various towns and such. Unlike the later games in the series, these children were not invincible. They could be killed just as well as any other NPC in the game. You were punished for it, though. Severely. You basically got this "Childkiller" reputation, which made most NPCs in the game hate you, locking a lot of content from you.

Moral guardians in Europe thought this wasn't enough. They wanted it to be impossible to kill children. So the ability to kill children was removed in the game the laziest way possible: they removed the children NPC graphics from the game. Not the children NPCs themselves, just the graphics, and the ability to speak with them. Aside from this one thing, they didn't change anything else. This broke the game so much, it wasn't even funny.

Some examples of how this fucked up things: One city has children pickpockets that steal things from you. You were still pickpocketed, but there was no way to figure out why or how. Another example is, if you were to use any big guns, you could still accidentally kill children, and you would still get the Childkiller reputation. Again, you wouldn't know why, it would just happen!

Fortunately for gamers living in Europe, an unofficial patch was released for this that restored the game back to how it was meant to be. Unfortunately, not everyone knew about this bug, and no official effort was made to patch this (as far as I know).

Probably the most amusing glitch i came across was during the AJSA 24 hour ops for Planetside 2 in April of this year.... It turned out that if you deployed at a spawn beacon set next to a tower.... You would fall from the sky, land on the point of the tower and get launched back into space again (a few tens of thousands of meters into the air).... The bad thing is that you would fall back down again but there was no guarantee as to whether you would survive the fall and if you would land in the same area as the spawn beacon.... We had players ending up  on the other side of the continent or falling to their deaths... It was an annoying but entertaining 24 hours as some players would try to get kills this way (spawn beacons are pretty indestructible and if they land on something/someone it counts as a kill)...

Well one day, in a Dark RP Garry's mod server there was a group of minges who constantly open and closed my doors in my gun shop. There was a large lag spike and the door surprisingly fell out of their fixed position prop killing the minges around the door. I went outside and saw a bunch of doors in the air and mad chaos everywhere. That is probably one of the many insane Garry's mod bugs that although plague many gamemodes can be quite humorous from time to time. 

It seems like alot of glitches come from the doc's they put out. I also found another glitch in skyrim where Lydia blocks my path and won't let me out then I try talking to her and she won't join me.

There was this glitch in GTA San Andreas (SAMP more precisely) where if you hopped on the back of a scooter, your character model would literally have no jaw.

This resulted in your guy looking like a complete goofy motherfucker LOL

spiritweaver likes this

Lol I've never played the GTA series I'm gonna have to try it out.