• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kaz32

Fez creator the "sell out one hit wonder" sells his company after hackers reveal his personal info.

32 posts in this topic

What a loser.

I guess OP didn't know about Phil Fish's attitude problems and the huge mockeries, etc that have been floating around him for many years.

So honestly I don't think it's strange for him to say that to his "fans". Because Phil Fish is a person who only focuses on the negative. It's the kind of person he is. If you have seen "indie game the movie", Phil had a really large part in it, and you could see that a lot was going on around him, and the only thing he talked about was negativity. There were a few segments where he was genuinely happy and those were:

1. When he got the indie award.

2. When he talked about what he did as a little kid.

And those were it. He also focused on the negative part when he presented Fez in Pax/E3 (Though he was relieved after the presentation, because he was afraid of the worst..). Phil Fish is extremely anti-social with his attitude, but he got himself into the spotlight. He has a lot of biased opinions, but doesn't really care much for other peoples views. When you say "fans", in Fish's eyes they were the same people who cursed and wished him dead when he constantly delayed Fez, so in HIS eyes those fans are all 2 faced bastards who'll stab him in the back the first chance they get. So can you blame him for this? No I don't think so. I think this is a natural reaction from him, who's stuck in negativity and ignorance (He pretty much lives in his own world.)

Honestly I think this kind of reaction isn't news. And it shouldn't be either. He made 1 hit game and has gotten abused by the press for at least 3-4 years. He isn't the person who should stand in the spotlight and his squabbles with his fans should just stay in a small corner of the internet.  So please. Close your buttcheeks guys, there's absolutely nothing to see in here.

I'll have to repeat this.

But I'll have to add that those guys who hacked his account are awful. Phil has had to live with this shit for an extremely long amount of time, and this is how it ends. All of the important information on him was stolen and posted for everyone to see. It's pretty much like telling Phil Fish to take off his clothes and laughing him out. I don't know about you, but to me it looks like people are bullying a sick person and now they went too far (Basically took naked pictures of him while he was down and showed it to everyone.).

This is far more serious then anyone here might understand.. All i feel is disgusted.

Relevant video:

Anywho I think people should just leave the bastard alone at this point, asshole or not it's not like that same phrase couldn't describe 60% of the people who hate him.

Verethragna likes this

Now before I get to what I'm about to say, I feel it's necessary to establish that this is mostly speculation and not backed up by 100% fact. But here goes:

There's some evidence suggesting that this hacking attack on Phil Fish was phony.

For one thing the hacker supposedly stole ALL of his pertinent information, including social security number and government documents, from his email server.
Even pretending that Phil Fish actually kept all of that on his email server, despite that happening Phil Fish retained control of his Twitter account long enough to post an angry rant, declare that his company and Fez were both up for sale, and then personally delete his account.

The person who also released that info claimed to be from /V/ and was both a mod of 4chan.org and the leader of Anonymous.

1. /v/ isn't capitalized
2. 4chan doesn't have mods, they have "janitors" that are allowed to delete posts.
3. 4chan hates the anonymous movement nowadays.
4. There is no leader of anonymous.

This has lead me to question the legitimacy of Phil Fish's apparent personal attack. It wouldn't be the first time a personality on the internet has claimed to be hacked.

and it's speculated that he possibly got the idea from Zoe Quinn... but I haven't found reasonable suspicion of that yet other than rumors.

And it certainly isn't the first time Phil Fish has said something shocking on Twitter, either out of liking to create drama or his own personal paranoia.

"G-g-g-uys I-I-I'm serious this time, I'm leaving for good now, this is not like the 10 other times I've said I'm leaving for good!" :unsure:

Mexiguy, and LaserBunny like this

Now before I get to what I'm about to say, I feel it's necessary to establish that this is mostly speculation and not backed up by 100% fact. But here goes:

There's some evidence suggesting that this hacking attack on Phil Fish was phony.

For one thing the hacker supposedly stole ALL of his pertinent information, including social security number and government documents, from his email server.

Even pretending that Phil Fish actually kept all of that on his email server, despite that happening Phil Fish retained control of his Twitter account long enough to post an angry rant, declare that his company and Fez were both up for sale, and then personally delete his account.

The person who also released that info claimed to be from /V/ and was both a mod of 4chan.org and the leader of Anonymous.

1. /v/ isn't capitalized

2. 4chan doesn't have mods, they have "janitors" that are allowed to delete posts.

This has lead me to question the legitimacy of Phil Fish's apparent personal attack. It wouldn't be the first time a personality on the internet has claimed to be hacked.

and it's speculated that he possibly got the idea from Zoe Quinn... but I haven't found reasonable suspicion of that yet other than rumors.

And it certainly isn't the first time Phil Fish has said something shocking on Twitter, either out of liking to create drama or his own personal paranoia.

Been thinking since the first time I heard about his "doxing" if we could really put it past him that he did it himself to get out the crap storm that he put himself in.

If you hate on the internet long enough the internet will hit you back it seems, I find it rather funny to be honest.

If it's really a fake(the fact he retained his twitter account is amazing I agree.) then well I got to say it's believable fake because the man really had it coming.

What's funny is he seems to think this happens to all developers while pretty much everyone else is doing pretty fine, some even have cult followings. Hell Romero is around and is reasonably respected, if Daikatana's creator has better moral standing with gamers than you do then you're really doing something very wrong.

this is a reason to have a party!

Well this guy kinda deserved it. This isn't very surprising.

1. /v/ isn't capitalized

Hm, this does make sense. However, remember the time when Twitch was bought by Google and everyone was saying "nah it can't be real! Only speculations! I bet it's just bullshit because it needs to meet legal requirements!" And then it is indeed bought by Google and the content id music incident happens? Same thing can apply here.

Either way, he's right now putting his company for sale, his Twitter company account is suspended and he deleted his own personal account, so thankfully we won't be hearing from this guy for a long time. At least until he creates another one and decided to be a dick once again, but when that time happens,

who_gives_a_crap_toilet_paper_roll.jpg

Phil Fish is one typical anti-American that gave Obama a bad name.

Is Phil Fish really hates America because the fact that Net neutrality killed the whole internet thanks to Obama administration?

We cared about it because foreigners think that American government is shitty and needs to rebuild the constitution which end up having greedy companies make more money than caring our customers!

We cared about it because foreigners think that American government is shitty and needs to rebuild the constitution which end up having greedy companies make more money than caring our customers!

None of that, or your previous comment, makes any sense whatsoever. Aside from that, political discussions are not allowed on the AJSA forums, so you're gonna have to stop that train of thought right now.

Legolas_Katarn likes this