• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Ysnar

What faction will the Angry Army be in Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade?

71 posts in this topic

I'd love to see the Angry Army being followers of Khorne (Chaos).  What do you guys think?

And also, should there be a specific sub-forum for Eternal Crusade?

Mondez likes this

No we should fight for the Emperor! DEATH TO THE HERETICS!

Dyzzles likes this

Im guessing im the only one who think the imperial guard would be the best choice 

EbBLEYc.png

And i think we need a subforum if people keep making content about Eternal crusade

Chumbry42 likes this

Imperial guard is afaik not one of the factions.

I say Orc, 'cause human are soft an' stupid. They have all the same height, so they can't agree on who's leader.

Sub-forums for a game will be made if/when a game is official, which I have no doubt EC will have that level of support.  If Joe plans on playing, the choice will ultimately come down to him, but perhaps he can swayed with your in-game and lore reasons for one faction over the other...

Ysnar likes this

If the Imperial guard are not in the game as a playable race i feel betrayed 

Tyranids, or Slaanesh.

But that's just me.

I think the Angry Army would be the Angry Chapter. Perhaps a lost chapter, that's neither chaos nor for the emperor? Their new emperor is Joe? Heresy?

If the choices are just Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines, Eldar, and Orks I would go with Eldar. I'd prefer the Imperial Guard but they seem a bit outclassed.

I'm a Space Marine all the way, but whatever the Angry Army is going for I'll go for aswell. That's one of the reasons why I avoided getting a Founders pack.

Spehss Mehrens: For Teh EMPRAH!

Orks: RED ONES GO FASTAH!!

If noise marines are available then maybe chaos.

Those would be my picks since theres no IG.

Jackie likes this

Death Korps of Krieg

Krieg_Engineer.jpg

0teCzwr.jpg

Awww yeah motherfucking Death korps of krieg

soulnightmare likes this

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! MILK FOR KHORNEFLAKES!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA!!!

khorne_flakes_by_knyghtos-d4gz4vl.png

Okay, seriously a multiplayer third person shooter with space marines? I'm sold, I just hope it's going to be balanced.

YES! I CAN PLAY AS THE NIGHT LORDS! MWHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAAA!!!

Edit: Oh no guys, I just found something that immediately killed my enthusiasm :(

https://www.eternalcrusade.com/join-the-war

As a fan, this is YOUR game,
so we at Behaviour promise you the following:

• Fair and transparent pricing schemes. ( I thought pricing schemes are the first things you talk about when ordering a game, isn't that the whole point of a fair trade? )
  • Real value behind every purchase. ( What purchases are these? I thought we only paid once or in subscriptions for a game? )
  • Your feedback will guide design and development ( So players who don't give you more money are going to be ignored?! )

Shit, they are selling something digital, this isn't going to be the game we hope it will be and wtf is all this other bullshit like founders lounge and rogue trader points? It smells of cheap item shop bullshit to me and I'm not falling for this again.

From what I've heard, the microtransactions will be used for sidegrades and cosmetic items (skins, colors, emblems etc).

Dyzzles likes this

Shit, they are selling something digital, this isn't going to be the game we hope it will be and wtf is all this other bullshit like founders lounge and rogue trader points? It smells of cheap item shop bullshit to me and I'm not falling for this again.

There are multiple good games with micro transactions. There is no subscription you either buy it or play free with a ork slugga apparently,  there is no evidence on what kind of store content we'll have so far other than cosmetic improvements and expansions.

From what I see soo far is it's coming out for PC. If it comes for consoles in the future i'll support it but hey I still support the idea either way.

There are multiple good games with micro transactions. There is no subscription you either buy it or play free with a ork slugga apparently,  there is no evidence on what kind of store content we'll have so far other than cosmetic improvements and expansions.

No there aren't and no, before you say it I don't consider Planetside 2 a good game, I consider it a fantastic game idea, but not a good game, also we hear this bullshit all the fucking time from developers saying they'll only ever put micro-transactions in for cosmetic items and then of course when the game releases it's something like Planetside 2 where you can pay to get weaponry instantly, get exclusive guns only available to paying users or pay for easy exp gains.

Fucking devs just ruined my fucking enthusiasm for a new game in about 5 minutes after I read through the website, that's a new record.

Planetside 2 where you can pay to get weaponry instantly, get exclusive guns only available to paying users or pay for easy exp gains.

Selling convenience is generally accepted by players, I know I have absolutely no problem with it. It doesn't hurt anyone and people who go chinese on their grinding will be ahead anyway if you enjoy the game throwing 5 dollars their way every 6 months is not a big deal too I've never overspent on a f2p game myself and don't see how people could "fall for it" at all. You can buy every weapon with grindable currency on PS2 far as I know.