• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

AngryBrute

I Have Been Blacklisted By The IGDA!

39 posts in this topic

Well. The IGDA has blacklisted me in the gaming industry. Why? Because I follow people who associate with GamerGate!?!?!? Its not only me who is on there. KFC of for some reason, and thousands more. Links in video description.

Crazycrab likes this

Well. The IGDA has blacklisted me in the gaming industry. Why? Because I follow people who associate with GamerGate!?!?!? Its not only me who is on there. KFC of for some reason, and thousands more. Links in video description.

OMG! WTF! IGDA are got it all wrong. He has nothing to threat or harassment on women. You're the nice guy. I did supported IGDA and even GamerGate just like other video game industries including (infamous) EA who protecting GamerGate (I assumed) after EA was being harassed by haters. I really love girls and I need a girlfriend to become a new wife. But please keep it secret.

I'm supporting with FBI. I just gave the information about terrorist plot and other evil plan like hitman try to kill the woman. This is undercover for me. Using fake ID and other different names that not references to my real name, MasterChiefSnake and CodeGeassGundam.

KFC? You mean THE KFC? The Kentucky Fried Chicken food chain?

This KFC????

KFC.jpg

What the hell does KFC have to do with friggin GamerGate? Do they give free fried chicken to those who support it?

Dyzzles likes this

i play a lot of video games, buy plenty on steam, played since i was 11 years old back in 1997, i have fragged plenty on FPS games on the internet and have owned every sony console except the newest, played lots of xbox related stuff, done some nintendo and so on.

yet i have absolutely no idea what IGDA is, or KFC, or gamergate. i think your reviews will do just fine.

i play a lot of video games, buy plenty on steam, played since i was 11 years old back in 1997, i have fragged plenty on FPS games on the internet and have owned every sony console except the newest, played lots of xbox related stuff, done some nintendo and so on.

yet i have absolutely no idea what IGDA is, or KFC, or gamergate. i think your reviews will do just fine.

There's no Kentucky Fried Chicken in Britain? Damn.

fridgeracer likes this

KFC? You mean THE KFC? The Kentucky Fried Chicken food chain?

This KFC????

KFC.jpg

What the hell does KFC have to do with friggin GamerGate? Do they give free fried chicken to those who support it?

This post made me laugh way harder than it should've.

I have a feeling this thread will be locked due to GamerGate relatedness....

*sigh*

OH HEY! IGDA BLACK LISTED THEIR PUERTO RICO CHAIRMAN!

LOL

http://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2n28ws/robert_rosario_chairman_of_igda_puerto_rico_is_on/

Oh and...

http://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2n36w2/igda_has_pulled_the_blocklist_from_the_resource/

Cap0bvious likes this

oh trust me there is. i always go for the hot wings. i just love those. all spicy n shit, i can buy 6 for like £2. so much value for money.

"yeah gimme 6 hot wings take away". "ok what drink? any fries, a meal?". "no, 6 hot wings. no fries, no drink. i can handle it".

i crie everytiem

DemonsColt likes this

DemonsColt, on 22 Nov 2014 - 9:30 PM, said:

There is, althou the last 3 times I went there they had ran out of Chicken ....

fridgeracer likes this

There is, althou the last 3 times I went there they had ran out of Chicken ....

WTF? WHAT KIND OF CHICKEN JOINT, LET ALONE A KFC, RUNS OUT OF CHICKEN?!?!?!

DOES NOT COMPUTE, DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!

fridgeracer and Puntosmx like this

Guys PLEASE dont derail the thread!

This thread's probably going to be locked since the AJSA decided GamerGate is political and not gaming related.

Still no reason to go off subject.

NOOO!!! NOT THE KFC!!!!!

Don't worry, nothing can keep KFC down!

This is what the GamerGate movement needed!

A leader...

A Colonel....

It's on... LIKE DONKEY KONG!! NOTHING CAN KEEP US DOWN!

DemonsColt and Mr_E_Meatshield like this

Don't worry, nothing can keep KFC down!

This is what the GamerGate movement needed!

A leader...

A Colonel....

It's on... LIKE DONKEY KONG!! NOTHING CAN KEEP US DOWN!

Colonel Sanders is a hero that GG needs, and deserves.

Harland_Sanders.jpg

Thank you based Colonel.

447px-Manlytears3.jpg

Sol Omega likes this

Well this is Stupid just because you disagree on someone political agenda does not mean you blacklist them or shut them up...

Remove "political agenda" from that sentence and you'll see the mindset. Disagreement equals harassment now.

Mad_Keith and Puntosmx like this

Remove "political agenda" from that sentence and you'll see the mindset. Disagreement equals harassment now.

Yeah because apparently (Everything Offensive Now), man whatever happen to freedom of speech this just make me sad...

As a Kid I was taught words don't hurt and overtime I learn everyone can use a little criticism no matter how good or stupid it is (it gives you a laugh at least).