• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arreyanne

DA:I Time Played and Level?

12 posts in this topic

At the moment I have restarted a new character last evening a mage on NIGHTMARE

11 hours played lvl 8

My Two handed warrior that I played on NORMAL

11 hours played lvl 12

The difference is times is kind of sad. The enemy's are of course more difficult to end on Nightmare,

To me there is a huge different in difficulty between normal and nightmare and while Ive played through the other two on Nightmare numerous times (after doing the intitial play through on Normal) this just seems more grindy than a Korean MMO at present on Night mare

So enough of my point of view.

What level are you and how much game time is that?

Do not own the game unfortunately, but I never play on nightmare or hard in a dragon age game, because I want to enjoy the game but not be hugely frustrated.

Level 13 and 47 Hours in on Hard. Doing lots and lots of side content and resource gathering. Just reached Skyhold.

53 hours. Lvl 22. Helps to go after the dragons.

I think I'm lik 50 hours in the game now. Level 13 2H Warrior. :)

Fuck me....Resource gathering much like me? lol

tooo many hours to remember clearly, bringing that  Magical power to blast down my enemy's level 17 Mage

113 hours.

Level 24 Cham-freakingfortress-pion on normal.

Probably around 90-95% completed, with main story finished. I've probably missed a few operations, and there are a few collectibles still missing aswell, such as mosaics and bottles.

Just started a new character on Nightmare, currently level 2! woop woop.

133 hours on Nightmare, Qunari mage female. Almost at the last chapter, Level 19. I was waiting to see what patches Bioware would be putting out.  

Two handed warrior on normal: 83 hours, level 21

I've explored every region in the game but I still have some quests open, the main story is unfinished and some dragons are unslain.  Lost my motivation to finish the game over Christmas. It's too damn unstable and mediocre... 

I only got about 10 hours and 7 levels into the game before I realized my game was bugged as shit (neither party banter nor ambient music would work). Now I'm waiting for a patch, and then I'll probably start back at the beginning.