• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kaz32

The Order: 1886 angry review. Yep. My thoughts exactly.

27 posts in this topic

Best part of the review's when he shows that epic lamp. And that Nicholas Cage picture.

Nicolas-Cage-old-photo.jpg

lol

One of the best intros to his reviews ive seen in awhile xD and I thought dying light's was good but this takes the cake.

It's a shame that this game turned out to be a tech demo, I was excited for it, I wanted it to be good, but it turned out to be this.  :(

It's a good thing that I didn't pre-oder it

4/10, guessed right again.

DestinyDecade likes this

Best part of the review's when he shows that epic lamp. And that Nicholas Cage picture.

Nicolas-Cage-old-photo.jpg

lol

Ohhh well, another game down the drain it seems. Looks like we had a good start of a year, and now we're gonna have to put up with this. 

I'm like 80% sure that Joe turned into JonTron at 2:26.

at_comic628.jpg

That is just perfect!! Thats the perfect feeling of the The Order 1886, you frikking nailed it! 

Good show. Genuinely entertained and the review had some insightful points to make. If I ever get a PS4 I may pick this up irregardless but I'll wait for a price drop.

Thus why I didn't get this and waiting for Bloodborne. I had hoped it was going to be better but something just told me it wasn't going to be as great as they tried making it sound.

Well i wasn't prepared for a angryreview so soon . XD But yeah like you guys i say it's a waste of potentiel .

I kinda feel like Joe should disable comments on YT and move the discussion here and/or Reddit.

Because Jesus Christ dat comment section.

Laserrifle125 and 2and900 like this

4/10, guessed right again.

I had the exact same thought. That's why I passed up on it. Not worth my $60 over. It should have been much less... $30 maybe.

I had the exact same thought. That's why I passed up on it. Not worth my $60 over. It should have been much less... $30 maybe.

Well, I had confirmation of the games quality when all the other reviews came out (and when I watched it played). I meant I've guessed Joe's score correctly, I think I've done that for all but one or two games in the last year or two.

Well, I had confirmation of the games quality when all the other reviews came out (and when I watched it played). I meant I've guessed Joe's score correctly, I think I've done that for all but one or two games in the last year or two.

I found out thanks to someone on YouTube who did a review. He didn't BS it. He basically ripped it to shreds and gave it a 4. A 4 out of 10. It's enough for me to say f*ck this game. I ain't wasting $60 on it. Hell no.

These kind of games should get a whole new genre or something. They are like movies but instead of just watching, you actually get to press a few buttons. 

Also if you want a game with quick time events with wolves but a good story then just play Wolf Among Us :P

And these type of cyberpunk games are too unoriginal and SO repetitive. Nikola Tesla is always there with some electricity guns, you fight creatures in it, there is always some ancient orders and bla bla...it reminds me too much of BioShock and Dishonored.

The graphics look amazing but damn...this is why you should prioritize gameplay or story over graphics. I think gameplay is even more important because that's the point of games, you PLAY them.

I always loved Joe's reviews, they saved me a lot of money in so many occasions... especially when I was about to buy that trash...Order 1886, a friend told me to wait for a review from Joe about the game, because people were saying so many things about it. I waited for the review and yeah, I saved money and time.

How the carp fo people predict what game joe reviews?

Good show. Genuinely entertained and the review had some insightful points to make. If I ever get a PS4 I may pick this up irregardless but I'll wait for a price drop.

I have an even better plan, wait around 8-12months and you will probably can get this for free in PSN+. :D :D

How the carp fo people predict what game joe reviews?

?

He usually mentions the games he is going to review on his twitter/facebook. He said he was doing this even before he finished with Evolve.

I always loved Joe's reviews, they saved me a lot of money in so many occasions... especially when I was about to buy that trash...Order 1886, a friend told me to wait for a review from Joe about the game, because people were saying so many things about it. I waited for the review and yeah, I saved money and time.

You and me both. This review and another one is enough to make me not want to buy The Order 1886. I rather put my money towards a better game.

Only if The Last of Us had these graphics, or the order 1886 had the same caliber of story telling as TLOU, this could of ended up as one amazing game.

Those Graphics would make a story based game like TLOU friggin even better and off the charts amazing.

Anyways i'm glad I held off in buying this game. This game is a perfect example of Good Graphics don't = a good game.
This game however I think also missed it's mark maybe if this game was released the same time the PS4 was, it wouldn't be so bad, and honestly would make a great Tech Demo Launch game. Sure it may not have been worth 60 dollars but It does show the power of the Consoles.

The order 1886 and the developers have potential, I would hate to see these dev's close down because of this game. They probably also would of earned more money if they were able or released it on PS4 launch day.

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed a disturbing trend that all of Joe's recent reviews have been for games that could have been totally awesome and the developer just really put their foot in it and delivered a major disappointment?

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed a disturbing trend that all of Joe's recent reviews have been for games that could have been totally awesome and the developer just really put their foot in it and delivered a major disappointment?

He reviewed games that we all thought would be good cauze they were so hyped. Welcome to today's triple A gaming industry...well big part of it.

He reviewed games that we all thought would be good cauze they were so hyped.

I really don't understand how anyone who has been playing games for even a few years falls for uninteresting games built on hype from generic trailers and statements. I remember when hype used to require actual effort, at the very least games would be hyped by magazines and articles, now all it seems to take is boring trailers and idiotic statements in developer interviews.

Dev: "Look how pretty."

Gamer: "WOW, IT IS PRETTY!"

Me: "Does your game actually offer anyth..."

Dev: "It offers movie like FPS, but not really because that would be different!"

Gamer: "PRETTY!"

Dev: "Pointless feature that adds nothing to gameplay or story and that will get old fast....and it's pretty." (look you can pull people out of cars and mess with lights in Watchdogs)

Gamer: "CARS CRASH IN AN OPEN WORLD GAME, AMAZING! WILL BE GOTY!"

Dev: "Storytelling like this has never really been done in any medium before." (Close to actual quote from Aliens CM writer as he spoke in a darkly lit room that made him look like an idiot)

GAMER: "ALIENS!"

Me: "That kind of statement doesn't actually mean anything and should raise a huge red fla...."

Gamer: "ALIENS!"

This is probably why I seem to be in the minority when it comes to being able to easily find enjoyable games and to be really happy with the current state of game releases.